Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post - KTF Missions - 5/4/10

SuperFlyJr

Good evening Family,

Yesterday I said that if you got into the dinar solely for materialistic reasons that I could not help you. After thinking about that sentence I realized………my own hypocrisy. In order to accomplish the goals that KTFM’s board has claimed………money is a necessity. I suppose that what I was trying to say is that if you want the RI blessing so that YOU can gain financially……..could you kindly also keep in mind the family of God that could use your help? When I made the statement I was reflecting on the post and phone calls of individuals that have blatantly told me ………..that they don’t believe in God. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! Well allow me to say that where as you don’t………….at least HE believes in you. HE never gives up on us ……….HE always forgives. In fact………I have a feeling that on our deathbed HE whispers in our ears one last time………..Do you love me? If I said no……..talk about a lost soul. If I said yes in the last seconds of my life………would HE smile? So I wish to apologize for making it seem that I wanted nothing to do with individuals that only wanted material gain. If you do not believe in God……….certainly I would still give a helping hand. But if for some reason that individual does not understand my message that we should share this blessing with the family of God by going to the four corners of the world……….”THEN THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU”. Did I make that clearer? Truly there is a difference between the love of money……….and the need of it.

Has anybody seen the 1…..2………..3? I had two meetings today and have not been on the internet……….but my calls have told me that there is no cha cha cha. Therefore………I have nothing to say on the IQD. But………I am in the mood to talk about the Asian world. As I told you last month………Monday and Thursdays I will share with you. On the other days I will keep it short and simple. But like martial arts ……….each blow uses up very little energy and is laser targeted to specific vulnerable spots on the body. Short and simple……….but very effective. Let’s talk about the panda and the dragon.

I have been giving you based on my intel……….my interpretation of which would come out first with an RV……….China or Vietnam. I pointed out to you that the IMF is now working with China to RV their currency and that IMO………China would RV first with Vietnam quickly following. Over the last 48 hours a team source gave me additional info. Family…….the IMF wants the Yuan to increase in its value and as we type they are working on this quest. As I told you before the IQD and a handful of M. E. countries are to be put in a basket supported by the USD but there is a problem………..the IQD needs to also increase in value to start the domino effect of the other currencies. Has anybody seen the 1….2…………3? Nope. So the constant procrastination to establish Iraq’s government is making the Asian theater irritable. You see China does not need to establish a government! They don’t need “TIME”. What they want is to see the IQD obey the IMF ……….just as they intend to obey also. Iraq is going on three months since their elections and have been constantly used or should I say abused ………the excuse of a recount for M. You see the longer that M can delay the newly elected parliament to replace him………..the longer he stays ruling as the current PM. What a dirty thing to do when trying to steal an election. Yes………2 4 1 was settled………..but there is too much greed in the belly of the old government that refuses to let go like a pit bull dog biting an ankle. So what I am trying to update you on Family is that our team is pointing me in the direction to consider that the Dong will RV first and then the Yuan. But why? Let’s start another paragraph.

China’s currency is a manipulator. It takes advantage of world markets by having a large profit margin through its undervalued currency. They make a lot of money when they sell products to another country. But they pay very little in taxes/fees/tariffs on their behalf…………because their money is so undervalued. In this new millennium the IMF has been after China to RV with a strong campaign……….but they have ignored the IMF. If China wishes to continue prospering from the domestic markets they have to react to an increase in the Yuan. They have to create a fair and even playing field for their competitors. They need to be fair to the world. Their trade surplus is astronomical. Now if the Dong had let’s say an impressive increase of .05 and the Yuan had ohhhhh………..let’s say a 10 to 15% increase taking it from .16 to about .18 then an interesting stage would be set up. If the Dong came out first at these numbers and then the Yuan following it at our projected numbers………it would be the Dong that would reflect a more impressive increase compared to the Yuan. It would take attention away from China which is what they want and make this process look like nothing. In fact I would not be surprised if it would be lost in the news………overshadowed. China gets what they want……..the appearance of not giving into the West………but yet they please the IMF so that the rest of the world will continue to do trading with them. China knows that the rest of the world is a little PO’d with them because of their currency profit dominance. In this scenario………everybody wins. China can do this and I believe they are interested in accomplishing this as quickly as possible. They don’t have the typical delays as in Iraq……….such as the political power struggles they are going through right now. If China wants this RV………..it will happen. You see they are a communistic society that has no internal political competition. They shoot their internal competition. Just ask another communist country that just did that……….North Korea. If China RV’s yes it helps the competition with many countries. But over time the USA’s foreign debt to China will decrease ……….a 10 to 15% increase would make a big difference to many countries. Come on China…….play fair. If we can get the IQD to get the ball rolling……….then IMO we will see many currencies across the world increase in value. As much as China has been fighting it this action would allow a rebalancing of world currencies without devaluing the USD. So…….my update to you is that there is a good chance the Dong will revalue before the Yuan. It just makes the Asian theater look currency wise………….smarter. Oh one last thing……..it will help O. You see our government needs O to re-establish himself with world governments. The office of Presidency has lost a lot of power and prestige and our government desperately needs O to succeed with his diplomacy in convincing China to RV. If China RV’d then it can be said that O was victorious in helping to balance equal and fair trade with the rest of the world. You see the whole world………buys from China ………..and loses financially. If O could solve that by having China RV……….the US looks good. Right now………there is not much to look at. China increasing in value would help so no one looks so bad. So whether it be China or Vietnam………..the odds look better for China if the Dong RV’s first. Time will tell.

God bless you Family. I told you yesterday that there is an Unusual Miracle coming our way. Prepare yourself mentally and spiritually so that when it arrives…………you waste no time in getting to work. Many of us will work for ourselves and some of us ………..will work for God. Find your role in this Unusual Miracle by staying in constant prayer. Usually I teach but yesterday I believe I preached in my last paragraph. I won’t do that today. God bless you all. My Christian love and Alohas.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 1