Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Renewal Problem

Dillon

Hello,

On Nov. 27 2013 I renewed my VIP membership for 6 months as my old membership was expiring on Dec. 29 2013. The new subscription is showing a start date of Nov. 27 2013 and an end date of May 27 2014.(6 months) The start date should be after my old subscription expires on Dec. 29 2013. It appears that I am not getting credit for the last month of my old subscription. Would someone please check on this for me?

Thank you

Dillon

Hello,

On Nov. 27 2013 I renewed my VIP membership for 6 months as my old membership was expiring on Dec. 29 2013. The new subscription is showing a start date of Nov. 27 2013 and an end date of May 27 2014.(6 months) The start date should be after my old subscription expires on Dec. 29 2013. It appears that I am not getting credit for the last month of my old subscription. Would someone please check on this for me?

Thank you

Dillon

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for all issues regarding VIP renewals.

Hello,

This may be un-related to this issue here...but I did not renew and I thought my subsciption was up at the end of December. Well I havn't been able to log on to VIP for a while now. So I wonder if in this whole renew issue is related with the possibility being because it's in the same time frame.

Just a thought.......