Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling two amounts of Dinar 1,950,000 total

DirtyMartian

It looks my mother and I have finally decided to get out of this investment we don't have a lot compared to most but the following is the amounts and denominations.

1st lot: 950,000 dinar as 28-25,000 notes and 25-10,000 notes all uncirculated

2nd lot: 1,000,000 dinar I believe all in 25,000 notes all uncirculated

Picture attached to show that I have the Dinar.

I'm looking for $950 for the 1st lot of 950,000 Dinar and $1000 for the 2nd lot of 1Mil.

payments to be made to my paypal business account and shipping would be the method of your choosing at your expense.

If you'd like both lots I would have to collect or have my mother send out the 1mil lot. I have the 950,000 lot on hand and can send immediately.

post-26334-0-53805600-1378679787_thumb.j

Edited by DirtyMartian
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It looks my mother and I have finally decided to get out of this investment we don't have a lot compared to most but the following is the amounts and denominations.

I'm looking for $950 for the 1st lot of 950,000 Dinar and $1000 for the 2nd lot of 1Mil.

payments to be made to my paypal business account and shipping would be the method of your choosing at your expense.

If you'd like both lots I would have to collect or have my mother send out the 1mil lot. I have the 950,000 lot on hand and can send immediately.

Or shipping could be split, both parties are protected with paypal so that's the only way I'll accept payment. I'm slightly willing to negotiate on the price but that's about what we paid and it's the same as Dinar Trade. even slightly less. I also have the certificates and envelopes that came with the Dinar.

Good luck trying to get the amount you are asking for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No need to be rude about it. Why not give me some advise instead of being so snide about it.

Wow, someone is overly sensitive!  I was just wishing you luck selling at the amount you were asking.  Anyone can ask any amount they want.  If you want advice, I suggest that you check out the currency exchange sites and see what they are selling for and buying back for.  Keep in mind that people might feel more comfortable buying from a financially regulated company than from an individual, unless they have some method of verifying the authenticity and it's at a better price.

Just my personal thoughts.  Hope this is helpful.  Keep in mind I could be way off base.

• Upvote 4

Thank you Larry, it just came off to me as sounding wise-assish. My interactions here albeit few are usually somewhat rude. Thank you for taking the time to advise and clarify. I do have the authentication papers that came with the Dinar from DinarTrade where I originally bought them from. At the moment I'm just hoping that someone might want to help someone out if they are intending on buying my amounts anyway and saving at least a few dollars because I really can't afford to take the hit on selling back to Dinar Trade and pretty much losing over $200 because of the rate at which they buy back. My Dinar are barely handled and are kept in the envelope they came in from Dinar Trade. I apologise for coming off overly sensitive.