Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana-Spoke with him today

Never said he was a financial planner ... never said was giving him money to invest.

I said opportunities ... basically he working on options that are already out there but making it simpler for those who don't know how to research it or what step to take next. He is being generous by helping us with different roads to take. Which one we take is totally up to us.

It's OK to read intel from Adam and listen to what he says also take it with a grain of salt. BUT, why would anybody give their money to someone they never met in person??

Edited by gr8cooker142
spelling

rude?

you must be 6

No, steveh12, he's truckerron49: I'm 6! Not to be confused with 666. But in the 60+ years I've been around, I have learned enough to know rude when i see/hear it, and you certainly fit the bill!

There was nothing in the prior Posts to suggest that Adam is masquerading as a Financial Planner, nor that people are going to give him their money. Everything I have seen recently suggests that Adam has his ear to the ground, and is thinking about his, and our, future in a very constructive way. If DinarVets chooses to put a charge on VIP membership, that is their right. We, in turn, have the right to 'put up or shut up!

It seems that you don't want to 'put up' so I suggest you stop being rude ans 'sh....'!