Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Off Shore Banking

Hi Adam, Thanks for all you do. First I want to know if there is interest rates available in the offshore accounts???? Second, if I do this and die 3 days later how does my family gain access to these accounts??? I from Idaho Thanks again!!!!!!!

where are these accounts held at that interest rate and why are they paying such high interest? curious.

Sekhmet

Not if you declare overseas accounts on your taxes... There are a couple of offshore accounts paying 8% for 500,000 or more, and 10% over a mil... already checked ...

with regard to the tax provision on foreign accounts in the new HC bill: Understand that there's a marked difference between personal bank accounts and corporate bank accounts. foreign personal accounts must be declared. corporate accounts are not required to be declared.

if your intent is a tax shelter, study up on foreign corps.

if your intent is higher rates of interest, just declare your account and you'll be fine.