Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Big, Bad Carlyle Group Controls the Iraqi Dinar?

botat34691

I know everyone or most have heard of the Carlyle Group. There's rumors all over the internet, books, TV shows and radio shows of their intentions or speculation of their attempt to take over the worlds finances. So how much of this is realy true? Well let's look at what we do know. The Carlyle group is invested in some pretty weird things. Defense contracts; currency processing, security and accounting; healthcare and the list goes on and on. The 2 that have interested me the most have been the Defense contracts the Carlyle Group have won and of coarse the purchase of De La Rue's cash processing unit themselves. This deal done without very much public attention. Here's a quick link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/supportservices/2791143/Carlyle-Group-and-De-La-Rue-near-deal.html

I especially love how NM Rothschild was picked to sell the division.

Now even though De La Rue did not sell the cash printing side of the business, the cash processing business is a big pickle. This was said:

Tracey Graham, Managing Director, Cash Systems commented,