Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Franks post 3/18

gina1exp

Good evening Family,

I want to commend everyone that was part of our investigation last night .....kudos to all of you. I like asking for your help Family because I know that it makes you feel apart of our investigation efforts. Let's review these two rumors from last night. Around 9pm I received a call telling me that a prominent businessman (who I am familiar with) called my source to say that a Chinese friend of his had just called him from China and read out loud to him an article in their morning newspaper. It claimed that Iraq had revalued its currency at 2.65. I then put a shout out on our forum 30 mins later for anyone who lives in China or Australia to pm me. (for those of you that pm'd me and did not receive a response from me know that I was preparing myself if I had need for a Chinese translation) I wanted to see if either of these countries also had articles in their newspapers with the same subject. As the night went into the morning we learned that the lady from China who read the article out loud attempted to retrieve the article but was unsuccessful. Apparently it had been read off the internet. I requested a newspaper or a link to find it on the computer. Turns out nothing was printed and the article was no longer available. Do we believe this story Family? I am caught in the middle because I know these sources up to ....the Chinese lady. These sources are heavily invested whales. They would not lie to me. Did the Chinese lady lie? IMO...what does she have to gain? She too is a businesswoman with interests in her investment. She has no interest in creating false rumors. So if this Chinese story is true ...why is the article gone so quickly? Well....it certainly wouldn't be the first time this has happened. And finally...our team was told early this year that a stipulation was agreed upon with China that they would cash out first in the banking systems when it RI'd. They do not trust The Plan nor the USD. In fact they dumped a truckload of US T bills to Japan just recently. Is there a link for this stipulation...of course not. I give it to you as intel. Yet ..there is logic in this procedure. The sun will rise in China to start the day as the rest of the world ..catches up. It is easy to allow China to cash out first.

There was a second rumor that the IMF website was saying they had lifted all restrictions on Iraq. Sounds good....sure would be nice. But there is a problem with that rumor. It is the UN who will lift Iraq's restrictions not the IMF. The IMF does not restrict their economy ....it restricts their currency. Yet....Iraq took 25% of the IMF loan this week. IMO....it's a form of commitment that certainly might help the UN restrictions. By taking this loan Iraq said to the IMF.. "I DO". They are committed to each other for the duration of the loan. It's the first time they touch the IMF loan. It's the first time they will make a payment to the IMF. I also have a funny feeling that it will not be the last time they take a loan from the IMF. What currency will they use....USD or IQD? By committing themselves to this loan restricted doors may have opened.

There is an article today that is showing the GOI is requesting for all sanctions of CH7 to be lifted by the UN. This is a different pattern. We have seen many articles representing many countries who have recommended that the UN lift CH7. I believe this is the first time I am seeing the GOI make this request. Family....why would the GOI insult the UN? How dare they ask this question ....unless prepared? The UN holds the keys to their shackles. IMO...the GOI should not taunt the UN for such a request unless they have met and fulfilled all of the UN's requirements. Hmmm...IMO...that would also mean that they have fulfilled all of the IMF requirements too if you think about it. I just can't see the GOI being arrogant enough to ask the UN to free them ....UNLESS THEY HAVE EARNED IT ! Mom...can I have my ice cream now? Did you eat your peas? Yes ma'am ....most of them. Okay son....you can have your ice cream.

Nothing happened on the 18th Family. So we dust ourselves off and move forward. Most of you already know the next so called possible window. The IMF was supposed to meet on the 16th of this month but they moved it to the 23rd. Let's see what happens. As I have been telling you in my nightly postings.....I favor a Saturday evening walking into a Sunday morning for our announcement. Looks like the banks will be open Saturday for the first time this year in Iraq to better service Iraqis in getting their Smart Cards. I like when they rush things....to me it says a lot. If you are already behind schedule....let's say with your budget....to push things along sends a message. Something else will happen on Saturday and it has to do with the World Bank, IMF and the UN. They will be meeting at the CBI with a specific quarterback. I have been told not to reveal the quarterback until Saturday. IMO... "The Mission Accomplished" now needs a .....Grand Finale. Stay in constant prayer not that we become financially rich...but that we can be humble at whatever our Father determines for Iraq and her currency. None of us at KTFM sit around praying to become rich. We pray for God's will in all things. May we pray to continue to be obedient to His Word and give Him all the praise along with the honor and glory.

Our 5/3rd bank story has not been mailed to me yet. I will probably receive it later on today and share it with you tomorrow. Some of you misunderstood the purpose of the meeting. This family has no interest in doing business with 5/3rd due to their rude history with them. They are going to the meeting because they are curious to see if they are being called by the bank's financial advisor because they possess dinars. I will post their part 2 story tomorrow.

Finally Family I wish to give thanks to a dear soul by the name of Wanda R. who created the following report. She too types in blue sometimes and I have left it the same color. I found this work to be very motivational and wanted to share it with you. Please enjoy this lady's constructive point of view.

continued...

Proof of Iraq's Action Plan to RV!!!

As most of you, I always want to get to the bottom line of what is actually so, or the truth. The recent IMF "Letter of Intent" document signed by Shabibi and Baqir S. Jabr Al-Zubaydi (Minister of Finance of Iraq) shows more than meets the eye! I have underlined a few key words in the "letter of intent" that explain precisely what the Iraq and CBI are planning to do with their currency, and this my friend is great news!

I've taken just the 25th and 26th lines in this "letter of intent" for my analysis. Please see read the following.

LETTER OF INTENT

February 8, 2010

Mr. Dominique Strauss-Kahn

Managing Director

International Monetary Fund

700 19th Street, N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20431

25. We are (1)committed to strengthening the management of (2)international reserves by moving ahead with the implementation of (3)new reserves management guidelines that were adopted in early August 2008. We will follow the guidelines to diversify (4)currency composition and establish appropriate duration and credit risk, build capacity for risk analysis, and (5)work towards establishing a dealing room. We will also provide by end-March 2010 more frequent reports to the CBI board based on the investment criteria established in the guidelines.

26. To improve the functioning of foreign exchange auctions, we plan to develop

organized exchange markets outside the central bank, including an interbank foreign

exchange market. Our aim is to establish a forward market in Iraqi dinars in the near future.

http://www.imf.org/External/NP/LOI/2010/irq/020810.pdf

Analysis:

1. Committed- to be dedicated, devoted, steadfast, or unwavering

2. International Reserves- Foreign exchange reserves (also called Forex reserves) in a strict sense are only the foreign currency deposits and bonds held by central banks and monetary authorities. However, the term in popular usage commonly includes foreign exchange and gold, SDRs and IMF reserve positions. This broader figure is more readily available, but it is more accurately termed official international reserves or international reserves. These are assets of the central bank held in different reserve currencies.

3. New Reserves Management Guidelines- Read the following from the IMF's last "letter of intent" below.

B. Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies

http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2008/irq/112908.pdf

"16. We continue to strengthen the accounting and reporting framework of the CBI.

The CBI has appointed a control committee, which is responsible for developing control

procedures and manuals, and for establishing a modern internal audit function with the

assistance of external consultants. An independent audit committee has also been set up,

which will be made operational shortly. The audit committee includes one external expert

and is tasked with making recommendations regarding external and internal audit oversight, financial reporting, and controls. Efforts will be stepped up to reconcile suspense accounts 7 and CBI intra-branch accounts, and to establish a register of outstanding off-balance sheet commitments (letters of credit and guarantees). We will also appoint shortly an external auditor to undertake the audit of the CBI 2008 financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing. The CBI will work with the Ministry of Finance to adopt an audit selection and rotation policy for future audits. To facilitate implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) by end-2009, we will engage an external expert to assist the CBI in the conversion process. We are also moving ahead in implementing our new reserves management guidelines that were adopted in early August."

"17. We have made progress in moving towards accepting the obligations of Article VIII,

Sections 2(a), 3, and 4, of the Fund's Articles of Agreement. The review of exchange laws and regulations is nearing completion. We will work with Fund staff to complete the review as soon as possible and are ready to implement the Fund staff's recommendations once we receive them. In the meantime, we are committed to not impose any restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions nor to introduce any multiple currency practices."

4. Currency composition- A reserve currency, or anchor currency, is a currency which is held in significant quantities by many governments and institutions as part of their foreign exchange reserves. It also tends to be the international pricing currency for products traded on a global market, such as oil, gold, etc. Basically what they are telling us here is that Iraq has enough reserves to back up their currency because they have plenty of assets.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/cofer/eng/index.htm

5. Work towards establishing a dealing room, organized exchange markets outside the central bank, including an interbank foreign exchange market- Simply put, they are going to trade their currency the U.S. does. In order to do this, they have to release themselves from the currency restrictions, or revalue their currency.

If you look at the following link below, you can go in and read any of the articles that are being discussed in this thread, or at anytime. Please save the links provide for future reference.

IMF: Articleshttp://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/

Important!!!!

Just yesterday (March 16th, 2010), the IMF came out with the following information describing "removal of all restrictions under Fund jurisdiction, and they are committed to a liberal (unrestricted or free) exchange regime"! This is what we have been waiting for!!! This their commitment to lifting the currency restrictions and allowing themselves to move into the international currency exchange market!!! This is one of the last steps before revaluing the currency and placing it on the international currency exchange my friends! Please read carefully below..

Iraq: Staff Report for the 2009 Article IV Consultation and Request for Stand-By

Arrangement

February 16th, 2010

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2010/cr1072.pdf

33. The authorities are committed to a (1) liberal exchange regime and to (2)removing all restrictions under Fund jurisdiction. Iraq has a generally unrestricted current account regime and a significantly liberalized capital account. (3)However, four measures have been identified to give rise to exchange restrictions subject to Fund approval. Three relate to a requirement to pay all obligations and debts to the government before relevant payments are transferred abroad, and one to an inoperative bilateral payments agreement with Jordan. The authorities are considering measures to remove the identified restrictions, with a view to (4) accepting Article VIII of the Fund's Articles of Agreement, (5) but it may take time to resolve the last restriction because of the pending resolution of Iraq's debts to Jordan.

1. Liberal Exchange Regime - Free to exchange their currency on the open market or revalue the currency!!!

2. Removal of the currency restrictions that will allow them to RV!!!

3. What needs to happen before they can RV.

4. They have to accept article VIII (http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/aa08.htm)

5. Iraq's debt Jordan will not hold this up- IMO. The world needs this RV and it will stay on course!

Conclusion:

We are right there folks! It has been clearly written in the above articles and "letters of intent". Intel will be intel, but this research hands down will give you greater "peace of mind" and assurance that we will be financially secure because Iraq / CBI will revalue their currency!

Once again my deepest gratitude to Wanda R. for this analysis. I leave you all in peace now Family. Have a blessed time tonight as we support each other at : I look forward to being with you later tonight. God bless you all. My Christian love and Alohas.

KTF,

Frank

Edited by ToddS
remove link to KTF site

One thing about this site is there is alot of negativity in chat, I also have been following what is going on with the rv and tried to discuss some of my theories in chat, but it seems I just get laughed right of the room and then a day or 2 later I come back and read the latest news in the forum and I find more evidence that supports my theory, thank you for posting this!!!!!! For all of the negative ppl out there that thinks this is b.s. Ive got 1 thing to say ....when u put 2 and 2 together u get 4!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for the post!

Wow .... this looks familiar ... http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?14695-What-do-you-think-about-this/page3 ... who is the real author of this report?

luckylucy

Proof of Iraq's Action Plan to RV!!!

As most of you, I always want to get to the bottom line of what is actually so, or the truth. The recent IMF "Letter of Intent" document signed by Shabibi and Baqir S. Jabr Al-Zubaydi (Minister of Finance of Iraq) shows more than meets the eye! I have underlined a few key words in the "letter of intent" that explain precisely what the Iraq and CBI are planning to do with their currency, and this my friend is great news!

I've taken just the 25th and 26th lines in this "letter of intent" for my analysis. Please see read the following.

LETTER OF INTENT

February 8, 2010

Mr. Dominique Strauss-Kahn

Managing Director

International Monetary Fund

700 19th Street, N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20431

25. We are (1)committed to strengthening the management of (2)international reserves by moving ahead with the implementation of (3)new reserves management guidelines that were adopted in early August 2008. We will follow the guidelines to diversify (4)currency composition and establish appropriate duration and credit risk, build capacity for risk analysis, and (5)work towards establishing a dealing room. We will also provide by end-March 2010 more frequent reports to the CBI board based on the investment criteria established in the guidelines.

26. To improve the functioning of foreign exchange auctions, we plan to develop

organized exchange markets outside the central bank, including an interbank foreign

exchange market. Our aim is to establish a forward market in Iraqi dinars in the near future.

http://www.imf.org/External/NP/LOI/2010/irq/020810.pdf

Analysis:

1. Committed- to be dedicated, devoted, steadfast, or unwavering

2. International Reserves- Foreign exchange reserves (also called Forex reserves) in a strict sense are only the foreign currency deposits and bonds held by central banks and monetary authorities. However, the term in popular usage commonly includes foreign exchange and gold, SDRs and IMF reserve positions. This broader figure is more readily available, but it is more accurately termed official international reserves or international reserves. These are assets of the central bank held in different reserve currencies.

3. New Reserves Management Guidelines- Read the following from the IMF's last "letter of intent" below.

B. Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies

http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2008/irq/112908.pdf

"16. We continue to strengthen the accounting and reporting framework of the CBI.

The CBI has appointed a control committee, which is responsible for developing control

procedures and manuals, and for establishing a modern internal audit function with the

assistance of external consultants. An independent audit committee has also been set up,

which will be made operational shortly. The audit committee includes one external expert

and is tasked with making recommendations regarding external and internal audit oversight, financial reporting, and controls. Efforts will be stepped up to reconcile suspense accounts 7 and CBI intra-branch accounts, and to establish a register of outstanding off-balance sheet commitments (letters of credit and guarantees). We will also appoint shortly an external auditor to undertake the audit of the CBI 2008 financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing. The CBI will work with the Ministry of Finance to adopt an audit selection and rotation policy for future audits. To facilitate implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) by end-2009, we will engage an external expert to assist the CBI in the conversion process. We are also moving ahead in implementing our new reserves management guidelines that were adopted in early August."

"17. We have made progress in moving towards accepting the obligations of Article VIII,

Sections 2(a), 3, and 4, of the Fund's Articles of Agreement. The review of exchange laws and regulations is nearing completion. We will work with Fund staff to complete the review as soon as possible and are ready to implement the Fund staff's recommendations once we receive them. In the meantime, we are committed to not impose any restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions nor to introduce any multiple currency practices."

4. Currency composition- A reserve currency, or anchor currency, is a currency which is held in significant quantities by many governments and institutions as part of their foreign exchange reserves. It also tends to be the international pricing currency for products traded on a global market, such as oil, gold, etc. Basically what they are telling us here is that Iraq has enough reserves to back up their currency because they have plenty of assets.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/cofer/eng/index.htm

5. Work towards establishing a dealing room, organized exchange markets outside the central bank, including an interbank foreign exchange market- Simply put, they are going to trade their currency the U.S. does. In order to do this, they have to release themselves from the currency restrictions, or revalue their currency.

If you look at the following link below, you can go in and read any of the articles that are being discussed in this thread, or at anytime. Please save the links provide for future reference.

IMF: Articleshttp://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/

Important!!!!

Just yesterday (March 16th, 2010), the IMF came out with the following information describing "removal of all restrictions under Fund jurisdiction, and they are committed to a liberal (unrestricted or free) exchange regime"! This is what we have been waiting for!!! This their commitment to lifting the currency restrictions and allowing themselves to move into the international currency exchange market!!! This is one of the last steps before revaluing the currency and placing it on the international currency exchange my friends! Please read carefully below..

Iraq: Staff Report for the 2009 Article IV Consultation and Request for Stand-By

Arrangement

February 16th, 2010

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2010/cr1072.pdf

33. The authorities are committed to a (1) liberal exchange regime and to (2)removing all restrictions under Fund jurisdiction. Iraq has a generally unrestricted current account regime and a significantly liberalized capital account. (3)However, four measures have been identified to give rise to exchange restrictions subject to Fund approval. Three relate to a requirement to pay all obligations and debts to the government before relevant payments are transferred abroad, and one to an inoperative bilateral payments agreement with Jordan. The authorities are considering measures to remove the identified restrictions, with a view to (4) accepting Article VIII of the Fund's Articles of Agreement, (5) but it may take time to resolve the last restriction because of the pending resolution of Iraq's debts to Jordan.

1. Liberal Exchange Regime - Free to exchange their currency on the open market or revalue the currency!!!

2. Removal of the currency restrictions that will allow them to RV!!!

3. What needs to happen before they can RV.

4. They have to accept article VIII (http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/aa08.htm)

5. Iraq's debt Jordan will not hold this up- IMO. The world needs this RV and it will stay on course!

Conclusion:

We are right there folks! It has been clearly written in the above articles and "letters of intent". Intel will be intel, but this research hands down will give you greater "peace of mind" and assurance that we will be financially secure because Iraq / CBI will revalue their currency!

Once again my deepest gratitude to Wanda R. for this analysis. I leave you all in peace now Family. Have a blessed time tonight as we support each other at : www.ktfmissions.com . I look forward to being with you later tonight. God bless you all. My Christian love and Alohas.

KTF,

Frank