Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Chat 3-17-2010

k98nights

I look forward to receiving a follow up on this bank story and I will share with you tomorrow if it arrives. As for my two BOA bank stories from yesterday I want to express how proud I am on how all of you accepted what I said. Tell you what……..one of you wants to pm me because I will give you the two stories. I just can’t remember who it is from last night. If I share it with this person via pm……..I will let them share it with anyone that wants to know the story. Then again………..give me a couple of days and I will probably just post it myself. I am being cautious and respectful to these sources. No disrespect intended to anyone.

BRASS……..if you have the time I would like your shipping lane reports to restart with me. I would appreciate your help on a weekly report with ships in Basra. Please see if we can link back up with the aerial photos that we were getting. Seems that another convoy of ships arrived today. Iraq is being fortified with all the modern technology and conveniences of today. This action screams intel. There are products on the manifest that should not be there! Kind of like the 2010 budget that claims 1170 as the rate for its calculations. 1170…….. should not be there ! Today many computers hit the beaches of Iraq. A new type of invasion landing on the shores.

There is an article that says they wish to re-base the IQD. Seriously what do they smoke in those hookahs over there? All the smoke from these pipes are not enough ………..to blind me. Report after report from prominent institutions and colleges constantly tell us that any type of LOP would be suicidal for Iraq’s efforts to rebuild their infrastructure. Do you remember a few months ago when they said they would moneterize the future oil potential that is in the ground? Then why would you even consider talking about a ridiculous proposal such as a LOP? Here you are giving permission to calculate your countries future growth with oil that is not even taken out of the ground yet and someone talks about a mechanism that reverses this process that is nothing more than a blessing. A LOP blesses nobody. A LOP belongs to hyper-inflation. Show me hyper-inflation in Iraq and only then will I open my ears to listen to such nonsense. Besides the article ……..is simply one man’s opinion.

Speaking of future oil credits that are still buried in the ground…….pay close attention to the numbers that you are seeing in articles. I stay away from rates and calculating them for a good reason. IMO……..we are being shown “The Spread” right before our eyes.

I don’t mean to throw this as a curveball but I want to reinforce the idea for you all to go back and read my paragraph on from yesterday’s post that covered the 25% that the GOI is using from the IMF loan. I really feel that they are in cahoots with each other. These wise old owls……..give a hoot. Somehow or another they are running their country and I just don’t think they plan to do it with an 1170 rate for 2010. The IMF supports a currency Family……..not a budget. IMO………the IMF has given the GOI the right tool (RI) to fix their country through their budget. I pray that this is true because it would be like a permeable membrane that allows a flow in both directions and not in just one. That’s why I want you to re-read it……..so that you do not forget………. what they are not telling us.

Oil has maintained it’s 80+ for over two weeks now. I know I asked you to keep your finger on the pulse of gas prices but I must admit to being surprised that it is still climbing. Almost at $83 today. I know what they are doing Family……..and so do you.

Just so that we can laugh for a minute or two Family……did you see the article where Iraq is trying to protect itself from smugglers? LOL…………wait ……LOL……why would they want to steal used toilet paper?

Did M lose the election? Well if you can answer me which leg he was shot in ………I’m sorry……yesterday they said arm then maybe I could believe it. I told you there would be a recount…….so expect it. How many of you know how Bush beat Gore? How many of you understand Electoral Votes? Or for that matter…….the power of Senate seats? Did M lose the election……..give it three more days. Until then please read the following to learn more.

Iraq: Preliminary Surprise in the Parliamentary Polls

Stratfor Today

Seats will be allocated to parties or coalitions in proportion to the number of votes they gain. Each province counts as one electoral district, which is allocated a certain number of seats relative to the size of its population. The number of valid votes cast in each electoral district is divided by the number of seats allocated to the district, thus determining the number of votes necessary to win a seat in that district. In turn, the number of votes obtained by each list is divided by the number of votes required to obtain a seat, thus determining the number of seats won by each list.

Certain trends are evident in the preliminary election results. As expected, four groups have emerged as the main blocs - al-Maliki's SoL; Allawi's non-sectarian al-Iraqiya list; the Iraqi National Alliance (INA), the main Shiite coalition; and the main Kurdish alliance. These four blocs will dominate the next Iraqi parliament.

Al-Maliki's SoL is ahead in seven provinces - Baghdad, Babil, Karbala, Muthanna, Najaf, Wasit and Basra. In Baghdad, SoL is in stiff competition with al-Iraqiya, in second place, and the INA, in third. The INA is also in a strong second position behind SoL in Muthanna, Najaf, Wassit and Babil provinces, whereas it is leading only by slim margins in Dhiqar, Qadisiya and Maysan provinces. The ruling SoL has shown its strongest performance in the southern oil-rich Basra province, where it has garnered some 150,000 more votes than the INA.

Moving beyond the Shiite-dominated south, al-Maliki has been badly undercut by Allawi, his rival for the non-sectarian vote. Allawi's al-Iraqiya is a close second - a difference so far of 65,000 votes - behind SoL in Baghdad, which has the lion's share of seats in Parliament (70). In Baghdad, the INA is in a strong third-place position. But the main achievement of al-Iraqiya has been its ability to sweep three key Sunni provinces - Anbar, Nineveh and Salahuddin - as well as the ethnically mixed province of Diyala. Furthermore, in the highly contentious oil-rich northern province of Kirkuk, al-Iraqiya is in a close race with the main Kurdish alliance, separated by little more than a couple of hundred votes.

In the three provinces of the Kurdistan region, the main Kurdish alliance maintained its hold over Dahuk and Erbil but is in a difficult spot in Suleimaniyeh, where the rising Gorran movement and the Kurdish Islamic Union between them have won about 50,000 more votes than the main Kurdish bloc. This is a major upset in terms of the traditional dominance of the Kurdistan region by the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, and it will likely undercut a unified Kurdish stake in the national government.

At the national level, al-Maliki, whose group was vying for both the Shiite sectarian and non-sectarian (largely Sunni) votes, has achieved neither. Therefore, in terms of forming a government, SoL will be heavily relying on the INA in the Shiite south. In the Sunni provinces, al-Iraqiya has swept the ballots, which means that Sunni representation in the government will require a coalition that includes al-Iraqiya. A coalition government that contains both Shiite sectarian and Sunni forces will be tough to cobble together, since both sides will be demanding key Cabinet positions. Further complicating this scenario will be the Kurdish alliance, which will drive its own hard bargain by exploiting the sectarian divide to enhance its own ethnic stake.

Since the election results are not yet final, it is still too early to tell what the composition of the next Iraqi government will be. The old Iraqi political deck has certainly been reshuffled with the rise of al-Iraqiya in the Sunni regions. What is clear at this point is that arriving at a power-sharing formula will be an excruciatingly contentious and lengthy process.

I have not forgotten the Ali answers to your questions……and the cash in scenarios explanations…………I simply am out of time once again Family. We will try tomorrow to cover it. I leave you in peace. I wish you nothing but happiness and joy. I spoke with people losing their homes and families declaring bankruptcy today. It can drain the soul ……..but I was pleased to be a friend to them on the phone. Please pray for the people that call me Family………I assure you God knows who you are talking about. Have a wonderful fellowship tonight my CL………..Christian love to you all. Aloha Oe.

KTF,

Frank