Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rand Paul Woke Finally Woke Up!!!!!!!

TPSprayduster

Stop hating on Rand Paul, see how people are when you go against the grain. Revolution not. I know this is going to spark alot of ill responses from the RP supporters or maybe it won't. Because maybe they have awaken as well.

Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney sparks revolt from his father’s flock

In a move that angered many of his father’s legon of die-hard supporters, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul Thursday endorsed former Massaschussets Gov. Mitt Romney for President.

My Link

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/44022

“The time is right” to endorse Romney, Paul said on Sean Hannity‘s Fox News Show, adding that “my first choice has always been my father.” Still giving respect to his pops!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul effectively ended his campaign for the nomination weeks ago but stays in the race with hopes of picking up delegates in state caucuses and conventions in an effort to “influence” the convention.

Many of the elder Paul’s enthusiastic supporters still cling to the fading hope that their candidate can somehow emerge as the nominee in a brokered convention, although that hope is considered a fantasy by those in control of the nomination process. Romney captured enough delegates before the end of May to secure the nomination and padded that count with a sweep of five primaries — including delegate-rich California — on Tuesday.

Rand Paul said Thursday he would actively campaign for Romney.

Said Paul:

I think I can be an asset in solidifying the conservative base of the party. I also think that myself, my father and the movement that he started attracts a lot of independents. A lot of these young people aren’t necessarily the conservative base.

The Kentucky Senator’s move is already triggering a backlash among some of his father’s flock.

“I’m not much interested in leading the masses into the Republican party,” wrote Michael Mystrom of The Daily Paul. “This site will not become the Daily Rand.” But i don't think the GOP is interested the RP express. I don't think they got the Memo. Every big player is getting behind Mitt Romney. You can name call, complain and holler all you want or even write in Dr Paul's name but you are just voting again Mitt Romney and for B Obama.

Posters on the various Ron Paul forums Thursday night accused the son of “backstabbing his own father” and proclaimed the endorsement was “worse than patricide.” give me a break is this how a organization is supposed to work. Some of fellow poster keep saying wake up and Rand Paul woke up. So please stop hating and trying to divide the party.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 3