Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My comments on Adam's new rules.

I think it's a good idea to implement a little structure. I'd have to assume the only reason you've resorted to this action is because some things must have gotten out of hand.

Personally after reading over the whole thing, it's actually fairly light weight and evenly applied to the site at large. Typically when the rules get laid down, you are left with thoughts like "sheesh, is it okay to breathe??"

I like what I read. I do have a small objection to a "homeland security act" type of insertion.

=========================================================

This one:

Forum Abuse Policy:

* 1st Offense - A polite Private Message from a Moderator pointing out the Forum Rules, in addition to the editing or deletion of the post

* 2nd Offense - Public warning on the message board plus deletion of post

* 3rd Offense - Moderators will discuss and possibly delete the user from the DinarVets forum

Depending on the situation, Admin may byp*censored**censored**censored* any and all of these steps and take whatever action is deemed appropriate.

=========================================================

Really, after that last line about "byp