Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alzheimer's

billy goat

For those whose lives have been touched by Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's, Lou Gehrig's and diabetes....please - oh - please get the following book:

ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE. What if there was a cure? (the story of ketones) by Mary T. Newport, M.D.

This is very encouraging news and can help the afflicted and caregiver alike. I only wish the described protocol had been suggested while rendering care to my mother. The process is readily available with little to no cost. To the caregivers of friends and loved ones, I salute you. I know what you are going through.

Wishing all caregivers the best - hang in there. There is a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

BG

• Upvote 3

My mother has Parkinson's and dementia. We started her on the coconut oil supplements about 6 months ago. Hard to say how helpful it's been - she's pretty far gone but the theory is solid. Alzheimer's, etc., are a form of diabetes of the brain and the coconut oil is an alternative "fuel". Not expensive, not harmful and certainly worth a try.

• Upvote 2

Another good book to read would be 'Detoxify or die' by Dr. Sherry Rogers. Among other things in the book, she devotes almost an entire chapter to FAR Infrared Saunas. Nothing in medical science has been proven more effective at getting rid of HEAVY METALS and TOXINS than a FAR Infrared Sauna.In 15 minutes, once you start sweating, you'll get rid of more HEAVY METALS, TOXINS, DIOXINS, UREA, PESTICIDES, and INSECTICIDES, than your kidneys can cycle in 24 hours. So you can see that it takes a tremendous load off your kidneys and liver. Your skin covers your entire body. It's your largest organ. Tens of millions of pores over your entire body excreting unwanted toxins and undesireable waste safely from your body, via the natural mechanism of sweating. Ambient temp in a infred sauna is only about 85-90 degrees, as opposed to 185-235 degrees, BUT, you get 3 times more sweat volume than standard heat and steam. Heat and steam saunas: 97% water, 3% toxins. FAR Infrared saunas: 80% water loss, 20% toxin loss. So it's very easy to get in, read a book, and sweat your butt off in a very comfortable environment. EVEN END STAGE HEART PATIENTS CAN USE THE FAR INFRARED TO THEIR BENEFIT, because the IR wavelengths penetrate your body, and puts your body into a 'hyperthermic' state, or 'a false fever'. This is NASA stuff. Normally your heart pumps 5-7 pints of blood per minute, when you go hyperthermic, you go to upwards of 13 PPM, so sitting in a IR sauna for 30-45 minutes, is equivalent to running about 6-9 miles on your cardiovascular system, without your body taking the beating, or feeling like your panting. It increases your micro-circulation, so it DECREASES inflammation of the joints, so people with aches and pains, arthritis, bursitis, fibromyalgia, and some forms of neuropathy get tremendous pain relief using it, and the more you use it, the longer the effects last. I stumbled onto this product by accident for pain relief, within a week of researching this IR sauna, I joined the company, a week after that, I got my father, a command master chief (retired), who came back from The sh*thole sandbox with GULF WAR SYNDROME, and developed breast cancer, a unit. I played football professionally for ten years as an offensive lineman. THIS IS NO JOKE FOR PAIN RELIEF!! I've seen it bust a full-on migraine in 5 minutes, the lady went in on the verge of tears, and came out smiling! The most significant pain relief I've ever experienced, without having to take a PILL.. Yes I do sell these now that I'm back from the sandbox myself, but I just want to get the info out on these amazing machines. I'm not pushing sales here, at all. I've done ALOT of research on this since stumbling onto it, and I'll tell you one thing: Big Pharma does not want you to know about this! Why not sweat out the sources of most of our ailments, than mask all the different 'fires' going on inside you with 3-5 different meds (read: medically induced toxins) Have you read some of the side effects of this crap they're shoveling as medicine? It's worse than the problem! If anybody would like more info, please feel free to respond to this or PM me, or do some research so you'll know I'm BSing you. I use mine mainly for pain relief, but there are soooooo many benefits. Just lowering your high blood pressure should be enough for most people. It's been awhile since I've posted onsite, but this is something that hits close to home for me. (jumping off the soap box now.)

I meant NOT BSing you. should proof better before posting. DOH!!

• Upvote 1