Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arab League Secretary will also visit Kurdistan

k98nights

Arab League Secretary will also visit Kurdistan

19/03/2012 08:55

cms-image-000103000.jpg

CAIRO, March 19 (AKnews) - The Arab League Secretary General will include Kurdistan Region in his visit to Iraq ahead of the upcoming Arab League summit in Baghdad.

AKnews reported last Monday that the representative of Iraq to the Arab League, Dr. Qais al-Azzawi, said Secretary General Nabil al-Arabi was invited to Baghdad in order to reassure Arab leaders and guests about the summit preparations.

Arabi has now confirmed his visit and also revealed that he will visit Kurdistan Region before the summit on March 29.

Arabi told a press conference in Cairo yesterday that he he wishes “a long visit to Iraq, and in particular to Kurdistan Region”.

He added, the preparations for the Summit in Baghdad are in place and that “I ensured about the preparations my self during my previous Iraq visit.

"I saw the huge preparations the capital Baghdad has undertaken to welcome the guests and Arab leaders.”

By Sarah Ali

RY/SS/AKnews

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/296764/