Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP PACKAGE

I was trying to purchase a VIP package. I got a declined, which should not be because of the credit card. This is the authorization number. Invoice Number: *****************

I don't know where to go for help on it, so I am posting it here and hoping someone sees it or if someone knows an email to the support, please let me know. Thanks. email ***********@gmail.com as I don't know how to see your answer if you reply. Thanks.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed personal information

Your profile is showing Platinum VIP so it looks like the purchase went through just fine. Watch for an email verifying the purchase. You will need to respond to that email to receive your certificate. If you still think there may be a problem, send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com

Since you are now VIP, please post any future questions in the VIP Forum. Welcome to Platinum VIP! ;):)

• Upvote 1