Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman17 3-7-2010 at 2:10PM

k98nights

> mailman17 says to (14:10:00):

> GONNA HAVE A LITTLE PICK ME UP CHAT WITH YOU GUYS...SO PAY ATTENTION...OK?

>

> OK..WE ALL THOUGHT TH RV WOULD BE BEFORE THE ELECTIONS..YES?

>

> YES

>

> THAT IS BECAUSE WE ALL THOUGH MALIKI HAD SOME CONTROL LEFT AND WOULD USE IT TO HIS ADVANTAGE

>

> THATS WHERE HE WAS WRONG

>

> ON MAR 6TH AS MEDIC STATED...THE IMF AND THE GOI AND THE US TREASURY HAD A MEETING AND THE RV DATE AND RATE WAS SET IN STONE...FINISHED...DONE

>

> AT THIS MEETING IRAQ HAD NO CONTROL OVER WHAT WAS GOING TO BE DONE

>

> THE IMF CONTROLLED EVERYTHING

>

> AND THE IMF WAS IN NO WAY GONNA GIVE IRAQ THE RV PRIOR TO ELECTIONS

>

> THEY WILL GIVE IT TO THE NEW GOVT THAT THE PEOPLE PUT IN PLACE AFTER TODAY

>

> THEY WILL GIVE THE NEW ELECTED GOVT CHAPT 7, FROZEN ASSETS AND THE RV

>

> NOW,

>

> IF BY CHANCE MALIKI WINS HIS RACE, WHICH HE MAY NOT CONSIDERING IT IS A CLOSE RACE

>

> THE THING TO WATCH OUT FOR IS PARLIAMENT SHIFTING ITS POWER

>

> MALIKI IS NOT THE FAVORITE IN THE PEOPLES EYES AND NEITHER IS HALF OF PARLIAMENT

>

> SO, AS WE KNOW...THE RV IS AS GOOD AS FINISHED...NOW WE WILL WAIT FOR THE NEW GOVT, ( WHOMEVER THEY MAY BE) TO ACCEPT THE VERY PRECIOUS GIFT THAT WILL BE GIVEN THEM BY THE UN, IMF AND THE US AND SEE IF THEY CAN MAKE IRAQ THE POWERHOUSE IT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE

>

> WITHOUT THE GRAFT AND CORRUPTION THAT HAS PLAGUED IT FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS

>

> ITS KINDA LIKE GIVING THE KEYS TO A NEW CORVETTE

>

> DO YOU GIVE THEM NOW TO THE KID WHO HAS PROVED NOTHING BUT LAZY, INCOMPETENT AND STUPID

>

> OR DO YOU GIVE IT TO THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK IN HOPES HE WILL BRING IT BACK UN-DENTED

>

> THE IMF AND THE UN ARE BANKING ON THE LATTER

>

> IT CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER

>

> IT CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER YEAR

>

> THE G7 AND G20 ARE COUNTING ON THIS TO BRING THEM OUT OF RECESSION

>

> BUT THEY HAD TO WAIT FOR THE ELECTIONS...ALL DONE...LATER

It took five months after the last election to get the goverment settled. The same appeals process etc... that held it up last time are still in place. Does anyone even know when parliament holds the vote to determine the PM? This could take a while If the IMF is waiting for the new government.

Edited by wings13
Typo

Got lot of views from lots of folk. My view: 1=1 within two months. I have come to this view for many reasons but I am not a good typest and will not sit here and try to list them. I hope my assesment is correct, worst cast, we may only get investment and maybe 15%.