Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The iraq revaluation of currency imo

reyjay

Just watched our president give a speech about the elections in Iraq , and how pleased he is will the election process and soforth. I llistened closely for hints or messages concerning the Iraq currency, and he did state he was lookiong forward to the partnership with Iraq , and the mentioned wanting prosperity for the people of Iraq. I myself translate this to be a reevaluation of the currency and feel positive the time is coming soon, but I do feel it will be later in this year , perhaps a few months, just depending on how things go once the new leaders get established, but I do feel it will happen this year , and at the very latest before the end of 2011. Patience is critical for all involved with the dinar investment, just like any other investment , it will have it's peaks and valleys , so hang in there , and again be patient. Don't worry about the dates and rates so much, but do as much as possible to assure yourself that you are in a great position invested in the Iraqi dinar.