Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 1.5 Million Dinar (60 X 25K notes)

whisky

Hello everyone. Hope all is well. What can I say. I have had some unexpected expenses comes up, so I am selling 1.5 million of my uncirculated Iraqi dinar. I purchased these directly from Dinar Trade in California. Bills are mint. I am including the certificate of authenticity I received with my purchase, along with the envelope describing the security and verification features of the Dinar. They are uncirculated 25K notes.

I am selling them for $1425 (averages out to $950 per million). I will pay FedEx shipping. I will accept payment via PayPal or certified check. I was considering posting the Dinar on Ebay, but I thought I would try here first. If you are interested, provide me with an email address or other contact information. I have attached some photos of the dinar. Thanks for your help and your time.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. Hope all is well. What can I say. I have had some unexpected expenses comes up, so I am selling 1.5 million of my uncirculated Iraqi dinar. I purchased these directly from Dinar Trade in California. Bills are mint. I am including the certificate of authenticity I received with my purchase, along with the envelope describing the security and verification features of the Dinar. They are uncirculated 25K notes.

I am selling them for $1425 (averages out to $950 per million). I will pay FedEx shipping. I will accept payment via PayPal or certified check. I was considering posting the Dinar on Ebay, but I thought I would try here first. If you are interested, provide me with an email address or other contact information. I have attached some photos of the dinar. Thanks for your help and your time.

I am interested also and am located in California ( So Cal) as well.