Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check Barchart.com/IQD HAS MOVED AGAIN!

fionaslair

Don't let him scare you...he's a newbie also at 31 posts! So he doesn't know everything..... :lol: ...You'll get it in time and for the most part, the members on here are always willing to help you along the way. Just read all you can in the forums... Forex is reputable, but their numbers show fluctuations depending on how it stacks up to other currencies at market close.....The CBI site is where you want to check for the actual rate and any movement.......I'm still new and still learning something new each day!!! Hang in there and welcome aboard!!! :D :D

GOOOOO RV!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Thank you Mogirl463! I appreciate your comment and encouragement. I watch the CBI several times a day, first thing in the morning, last thing at night and anytime in between. I have read recently that the CBI hasn't changed the rate on the site in a very long time. I have been watching since early November and have found that statement to be true. I have learned a great deal today.:D

• Upvote 2

Well CB it is partially my fault for the sudden interest in "Sites" that list but have no trade platform. I believe I stated they only show the realative strength between the pair. I think that watching everything you can is better than just being, totally followers of the "Gurus" or just willing to be "passive" and see what happens. I am only trying to be positive and help find resourses so that other can be involved in some of their own research. It ain't hard. Sure UNTIL CBI posts all other sites are just speculation. However, those sites exibit bias toward the direction it will go. You as a trader uderstand "bias' In the market. If you trade everyday you must agree. Your trading peer.

B) So there is a cause and effect to the numbers.

Mogirl, plus 1 for you. That was a very sweet response.

It is very overwhelming when you first find out there are actual dinar sites out there with real people talking about an investment that you bought on a whim, or kinda anyway. :) When you first get into this investment, there's a lot to catch up on, and when you've been in it for years, there's a lot to keep up with; always learning. Give the newbies a break when they post something. We've all been there.

Fiona, you will find that most on here will be very willing to steer you in the right direction. We all have good and bad days, so don't let anyone scare you off. This is a wonderful site. Welcome.

Kimberlye B)

Thank you Kimberlye, you are most gracious and kind. I appreciate the understanding.:lol: