Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Commodity-backed Currencies? A Global Monetary Shift?

KCT

I'm still finding this information very interesting to read, reserving judgement as to what to believe....

Today at 2:19pm, gabbyhayes1 wrote: If you read the NY Times...todays edition has on the front page a story that indicates the states are in a possible default position and it could happen within a few months...also in the magazine section is a story " Can Europe Be Saved "...my friends..the world is in danger of collapse that will make the 1929 crash look like childs play...now take Als update and read it very carefully...the news and his update compliment each other quite nicely...also...does anyone have Deltadons analysis he posted some weeks ago...I believe it is the best analysis of where we fit into this whole scene...

http://www.cmkxhottub.proboards.com/inde....r=deltadon30228

Some think the Dinar is linked to us, it's not, there are 19 other countries getting ready to RV, it won't happen until Basel III is tested and the recent software problem is fixed, I've been told it's fixed and will be tested possibly tonight, if it's a go, look for those currencies to RV, I have said before the U.S. Dollar will be devalued, I have said for quite some time that this is about a global monetary shift, an alignment of the countries for a world of commodity backed currencies for a more stable and even playing field with trade, for all countries.

I don't believe the Dinar will be a currency used for oil trade like some have said, after the big agenda comes together and all currencies are backed by commodities, there will be no need for a oil trade currency like the old petrodollars.

The Dinar and these other 19 or so countries RV'ing will be a indicator for us on the $3.87 T trust that AL is in charge of stating ER, our Fines & Penalties can come at anytime and from what i understand IF the system is not ready, F & P will be paid to us in USD or current fiat currency, if the system is ready and these other currencies do their RV'ing then we can see a proxy and ER announcement of the trust with all other trusts. I'm sure they would like to do the trust and F & P all at once, but if things don't go well on the Basel III test, then the trust money will probably be another 2-3 months for it to be ready, so yes tonights test is big for how the $3.87 Trust plays out.

The smart cards are a test in my opinion, I don't think they have anything to do with our trust or CMKX.

I have said this time line is fluid because of how big this is and there has been multiple reasons for delays but the biggest recent one in my opinion has been the testing of Basel III and due to a software glitch that pushed the time line back. This had to be fixed prior to the currency RV's.

It had taken over a decade to take down the banking cartel and prepare a foundation and system to operate, proper oversight, and governance of that system, it has been a master plan to get the fuel into place to start this new way of finance and economics for the world.

The new TND will come when the commodity backed currency announcement comes.

So much is in place that most don't even know of, our government made sure we will come out on top compared to where we stand currently, this will change the way the world will go around economically.

This is just my opinion, treat it as such.

Continue to watch the global scene.

Don, IMHO

Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

----------------------

I'm still finding this information very interesting to read, reserving judgement as to what to believe....

Today at 2:19pm, gabbyhayes1 wrote: If you read the NY Times...todays edition has on the front page a story that indicates the states are in a possible default position and it could happen within a few months...also in the magazine section is a story " Can Europe Be Saved "...my friends..the world is in danger of collapse that will make the 1929 crash look like childs play...now take Als update and read it very carefully...the news and his update compliment each other quite nicely...also...does anyone have Deltadons analysis he posted some weeks ago...I believe it is the best analysis of where we fit into this whole scene...

Some think the Dinar is linked to us, it's not, there are 19 other countries getting ready to RV, it won't happen until Basel III is tested and the recent software problem is fixed, I've been told it's fixed and will be tested possibly tonight, if it's a go, look for those currencies to RV, I have said before the U.S. Dollar will be devalued, I have said for quite some time that this is about a global monetary shift, an alignment of the countries for a world of commodity backed currencies for a more stable and even playing field with trade, for all countries.

I don't believe the Dinar will be a currency used for oil trade like some have said, after the big agenda comes together and all currencies are backed by commodities, there will be no need for a oil trade currency like the old petrodollars.

The Dinar and these other 19 or so countries RV'ing will be a indicator for us on the $3.87 T trust that AL is in charge of stating ER, our Fines & Penalties can come at anytime and from what i understand IF the system is not ready, F & P will be paid to us in USD or current fiat currency, if the system is ready and these other currencies do their RV'ing then we can see a proxy and ER announcement of the trust with all other trusts. I'm sure they would like to do the trust and F & P all at once, but if things don't go well on the Basel III test, then the trust money will probably be another 2-3 months for it to be ready, so yes tonights test is big for how the $3.87 Trust plays out.

The smart cards are a test in my opinion, I don't think they have anything to do with our trust or CMKX.

I have said this time line is fluid because of how big this is and there has been multiple reasons for delays but the biggest recent one in my opinion has been the testing of Basel III and due to a software glitch that pushed the time line back. This had to be fixed prior to the currency RV's.

It had taken over a decade to take down the banking cartel and prepare a foundation and system to operate, proper oversight, and governance of that system, it has been a master plan to get the fuel into place to start this new way of finance and economics for the world.

So much is in place that most don't even know of, our government made sure we will come out on top compared to where we stand currently, this will change the way the world will go around economically.

Don, IMHO

----------------------

This is a good read, it is delaing in the Basel III

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE70D27120110114

Don, IMHO

----------------------

ha.......its a little funny I found this right after I found the last one.................. :huh:

Don, IMHO

----------------------

Sorry about that..........here is the link..........http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2011/01/14/noyerbanks-prepare-prompt-basel-iii-implementation/