Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EverBank

kenbo

NOTE: This is NOT a Bank Story

I apologize if this topic is in the wrong place. And this post is to ask my fellow DV members to tell me their thoughts or info regarding this if they have it.

I have heard several rumors regarding USA banks where one could open an account using Dinar. Obviously if the rate did come in low and they gave us a deadlne with which we had to excange the large denominations, having an account that holds digital dinar could prove beneficial. I also understand that income tax liability is not generated until you exchange it into our own currency. I could be wrong about that so don't take my word for it. I am not well versed in tax info. Ask your tax professional.

I heard of one such bank in North Carolina. I also heard of one in Florida named EverBank https://www.everbank.com/default.aspx . As I am in Florida, this one perked my interest. Looking through their site I found a that they have money market accounts in their foreign currency dept. I understand that you can open the account up in a foreign currency and it stays in that currency untill you take it out. It woudl then be your choice to exchange it at the current rate or keep in the same currency.

Although I saw no IQD account info, I was told that they will open one for a customer. My thoughts are if they don't now, after a revaluation it could be likely that they would.

They also advertise that their foreign currency accounts are FDIC insured. Of course you'd have to make sure that you had the proper account with the proper insurance.

I have not been one to call the banks or the asset professionals that many have encouraged us to do because I don't have any assets except a few pretty colored pieces of paper with some arabic writing on them. Not very valuable at the moment but I am in hopes of that changing in the near future. But, do you think I should ask them about holding IQD in their foreign currency accounts?

Does anyone have any insight or info on this?

NOTE: This is NOT a Bank Story

I apologize if this topic is in the wrong place. And this post is to ask my fellow DV members to tell me their thoughts or info regarding this if they have it.

I have heard several rumors regarding USA banks where one could open an account using Dinar. Obviously if the rate did come in low and they gave us a deadlne with which we had to excange the large denominations, having an account that holds digital dinar could prove beneficial. I also understand that income tax liability is not generated until you exchange it into our own currency. I could be wrong about that so don't take my word for it. I am not well versed in tax info. Ask your tax professional.

I heard of one such bank in North Carolina. I also heard of one in Florida named EverBank https://www.everbank.com/default.aspx . As I am in Florida, this one perked my interest. Looking through their site I found a that they have money market accounts in their foreign currency dept. I understand that you can open the account up in a foreign currency and it stays in that currency untill you take it out. It woudl then be your choice to exchange it at the current rate or keep in the same currency.

Although I saw no IQD account info, I was told that they will open one for a customer. My thoughts are if they don't now, after a revaluation it could be likely that they would.

They also advertise that their foreign currency accounts are FDIC insured. Of course you'd have to make sure that you had the proper account with the proper insurance.

I have not been one to call the banks or the asset professionals that many have encouraged us to do because I don't have any assets except a few pretty colored pieces of paper with some arabic writing on them. Not very valuable at the moment but I am in hopes of that changing in the near future. But, do you think I should ask them about holding IQD in their foreign currency accounts?

Does anyone have any insight or info on this?

Call Adam Montana