Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Senate passed debt plan

Aqua Dude

now off the the pres for signature

shabibi now is happy that the dollar will be stable until next year, now he can RV, until next year when iraq will RV again but this time pegged to the GBP

Sounds good to me! Maybe they're at Talibani's house right now watching this and now that it passed they will pass the Arbil agreement....then RV!!!!

• Downvote 1

Sounds good to me! Maybe they're at Talibani's house right now watching this and now that it passed they will pass the Arbil agreement....then RV!!!!

i think they are all at talibanis house simple so that all the important people can be their at once when obama calls them and says ok we got what we wanted, the dollar is good for 90 days, get r done!

in november when the committe has to tackel which way to cut....they won't....and the automatic cuts will come in....people will be MEGA UPSET.......dollar will collapse.....making the iqd even stronger......this is all IMO