Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to respond to a personal message

Moto144

I am trying to respond to a personal message by clicking on the 'send me a message' box on the person's profile, I get a response of 'the member cannot use the messaging system'.

What is the proper way to send or respond directly to a member?

Thank you.

I am trying to respond to a personal message by clicking on the 'send me a message' box on the person's profile, I get a response of 'the member cannot use the messaging system'.

What is the proper way to send or respond directly to a member?

Thank you.

Both members have to be VIP

I am VIP, and would like to reply to message that was sent to me, so I assume the other person is VIP also. Is there another way to send a personal message?

Thanks for your help.

I see that my public profile doesn't say VIP, when I go to my profile, my VIP doesn't expire until mid -August.

Can a Mod direct me please ????

I am VIP, and would like to reply to message that was sent to me, so I assume the other person is VIP also. Is there another way to send a personal message?

Thanks for your help.

If they are not VIP then you have to post in their profile after you click on their name :)

Thanks for your help.

I see that my public profile doesn't say VIP, when I go to my profile, my VIP doesn't expire until mid -August.

Can a Mod direct me please ????

You should just be able to go to the PM they sent you in your inbox and towards the bottom there is a reply box ... just type in it and add reply. You may want to make sure the other person's mailbox is not full which can also prevent them from receiving. As stated up above you can also leave a message on their profile if they allow it.

Oh and I show that you are VIP ... who is the other member?

Thanks Munsch,

It appears there is a difference between a comment and a PM. Tiffany23 posted a comment on my profile, but don't see a reply option, so I was trying to send a PM by clicking on her 'send me a message' box.

Tiffany23 is not VIP so you will have to go to her profile and leave a comment just like she left on yours.

I gave my nieces and nephews dinar for their birthday. I also split a purchase with a friend. All this is in my name. My question is having possesion all you need to cash in or do you need proof of purchase. I do have all the receipts. I am sure there are answers somewhere to my questions but i figured one of you might help me to know whats right. If i were to guess i would think its like cash and you hold it, you own it.

I gave my nieces and nephews dinar for their birthday. I also split a purchase with a friend. All this is in my name. My question is having possesion all you need to cash in or do you need proof of purchase. I do have all the receipts. I am sure there are answers somewhere to my questions but i figured one of you might help me to know whats right. If i were to guess i would think its like cash and you hold it, you own it.

Please open a seperate post for un-related questions in the proper location. But to answer your question ... IMO ... No you don't need a receipt unless it would fall under a tax reason of capital gains but we do not know that answer yet until it happens about the tax.