Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

forex trading strategies

Petra Carter

The purpose of demo accounts is to prepare you for this. Demo accounts are not only for traders to try out their forex trading strategies, but they are also dry-runs for the real trading execution. You should have gotten a feel of how the market moves and how it can affect your decision-making in your trading. Of course, a demo account does not involve real money. And sometimes, that may make all the difference in clouding your judgment. But you should trust your judgment and how you have developed and fine-tuned your trading strategy. Your trading system should be the solid foundation to back you up in every move. It would be better if you have it all written down so that you can easily go back to them whenever you feel having any doubts or confusion.

trading automatique

Is anyone aware of a reliable computer trading program for forex? I had some experience with a freedomrocks program a few years back and initially did well with it, but my own interest in activity and trading got the best of me and I started to trade small amounts in the account on my own...(you know how you all of a sudden become really smart??). I got over loaded in the USD as it was dropping and was unable to close out my positions before loosing it all. At that point I dropped the program so I never really knew if it would have worked had I left it alone. any thoughts??

Is anyone aware of a reliable computer trading program for forex? I had some experience with a freedomrocks program a few years back and initially did well with it, but my own interest in activity and trading got the best of me and I started to trade small amounts in the account on my own...(you know how you all of a sudden become really smart??). I got over loaded in the USD as it was dropping and was unable to close out my positions before loosing it all. At that point I dropped the program so I never really knew if it would have worked had I left it alone. any thoughts??

Automated trading programs available to retail traders will always lose-why? Because market conditions change and the program doesn't. The systems that work use Quant and are fed with neural networks and run on super cooled servers very close to the exchange servers. These are usually owned by big banks, hedge funds etc. These are the "black box" systems.

There is a far easier way to trade and it is called price action. The art of chart. lol

I'm sorry I couldn't help you but I have mega experience with trading. Either learn to trade like the trading desk or be prepared for a roller coaster with your account.

Edited by LaGrange

Automated trading programs available to retail traders will always lose-why? Because market conditions change and the program doesn't. The systems that work use Quant and are fed with neural networks and run on super cooled servers very close to the exchange servers. These are usually owned by big banks, hedge funds etc. These are the "black box" systems.

There is a far easier way to trade and it is called price action. The art of chart. lol

I'm sorry I couldn't help you but I have mega experience with trading. Either learn to trade like the trading desk or be prepared for a roller coaster with your account.

I have had many years experience in trading stocks and bonds, but not currencies.. Markets always seem to move in the direction that will do the most damage to the greatest number of people. What I liked about the Freedom Rocks system was that it assumed changes in the market and just added or sold very small positions out of the account to reflect the change in the market. most of the income to the account was from interest. It seemed to me like betting on both red and black on the roulette wheel. Just don't know if a strategy like that works over the long haul..

Thanks for your response..