Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat - 1-24-10 Afternoon

Sunglass

1:33 PM [Adam Montana] hi room

1:33 PM [Adam Montana] thanks for being here.

1:33 PM [Adam Montana] we're getting some pretty exciting news from Iraq and a few other places on our investment

1:33 PM [Adam Montana] bad news is I didn't get the confirmation I wanted this morning

1:33 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm not going to go making up rumors about stuff

1:34 PM [Adam Montana] just have to have faith and be patient, like always

1:34 PM [Adam Montana] I'll tell you a little about what I was expecting though

1:34 PM [Adam Montana] my contact at CBI

1:34 PM [Adam Montana] and I mentioned this in the VIP room last Friday

1:34 PM [Adam Montana] said that there is abuzz - BIG BUZZ - going on with anyone who has any influence on these things

1:35 PM [Adam Montana] everyone is desperately watching for ANY news about the budget

1:35 PM [Adam Montana] because the RV is closely tied to the budget

1:35 PM [Adam Montana] Iraqi economists are saying if the budget isn't completed in the next couple days it's going to be a huge setback for amny manyprojects in Iraq right now

1:36 PM [Adam Montana] and they're not looking for setbacks after so much progress

1:36 PM [Adam Montana] it's after midnight in Iraq right now, so I don't think I will hear back from my CBI contact

1:36 PM [Adam Montana] at least

1:36 PM [Adam Montana] not with anything concret

1:36 PM [Adam Montana] no verification yet

1:36 PM [Adam Montana] he has been right many times in the past, and never wrong... so I trust his judgment

1:37 PM [Adam Montana] he's looking at a big advance in the RV tomorrow or Tuesday

1:37 PM [Adam Montana] so we could hear as soon as 48 hours

1:37 PM [Adam Montana] don't quit your jobs

1:37 PM [Adam Montana] you know that though

1:37 PM [Adam Montana] on to other news, since I don't have the confirmation I was hoping for

1:38 PM [Adam Montana] I will be reporting in tomorrow as soon as I hear back from him on anything regarding the budget or the RV

1:38 PM [Adam Montana] a couple people asked when the Haiti donations would be finished up or reported or whatever

1:38 PM [Adam Montana] you all trusted Sunglass to monitor the donations etc

1:39 PM [Adam Montana] when I get a confirmation that the check has ben cashed by the Red Cross I will relay that to her and she will confirm, just to rest everyone's possible worries

1:39 PM [Adam Montana] fyi PayPal is very strict, they did an investigation to make sure I was actually sending money to the Red Cross

1:39 PM [Adam Montana] as you know (VIP members, anyway! lol)

1:40 PM [Adam Montana] the paypal account is still open, which means Paypal's investigation was satisfactory

1:40 PM [Adam Montana] but I'm still going to provide proof to Sunglass just for everyone else who may have doubts

1:40 PM [Adam Montana] I unsderstand there is a lot of fraud out there

1:40 PM [Adam Montana] but anyway

:40 PM [Adam Montana] I also want to thank all of you who were so generous and bought the book

1:40 PM [Adam Montana] or donated

1:40 PM [Adam Montana] if you can spare any more cash, they still need it - I suggest Red Cross

1:41 PM [Adam Montana] what else...

1:41 PM [Adam Montana] oh - there's fotball on

1:41 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm off for a while. I'll check back in later tonight

1:41 PM [Adam Montana] any questions?

What a stand up person. Unlike so many that have come with made up rates and dates. Adam really nailed it. For all of you guys that drool over the others. Now you know why I'm so hard on them. What a way to follow up to the people. Regardless of what happens in the near future, Adam you proved your worth w/ this chat room visit. Your the reason even a pesimistic person like myself hang on to their dinar and hope for the best. Thanks alot.

• Upvote 2

just heard that donald trump bought 30 million worth

You are too funny dood! Just like a teenager who hears eminem died.

Anyways. Adam I can't tell you enough how appreciative I am for all your work will need to take that cruise after RV and I don't drink but will have one with you.

When I go out to eat, I have learned to just use common sense....

.look at the food, smell the food, taste the food,

chew the food! LOL!

I don't send the steak back just because I found some fat or grizzle

(called marbeling and flavors the meat!).

And if it is undercooked, I let them throw it back on the grill!

I spit out the bones that I've found in just about all postings.

While others are griping and spitting out the chunks of steak,

I just keep my mouth shut and chew!

You know, it's rude to run your mouth with food in it!

So, thanks Adam, Frank, Medic, and others.

Viva la differance! Keep the flavors coming!