Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gov failure on limitless electric power

Let start with I am surprised that so many wonderful people on DV think as I do, that 100% clean eletric power is what our great nation really needs. Thanks to all of you for all the wonderful comments about my work!

I can't tell you how good it makes me feel that so many would take the time to reply and say that they too wish to be involved in bringing clean power to America. I only wish our politicians were half as good as the people here on KTFM. We would have never seen this economic melt down we are in right now.

I want everyone to know that I spoke with every big name in our government many times trying to get this to market. I was told over and over than once I built a power plant then our Government would be glad to help. Each time I replied to them saying; "Once a plant is built and producing $1 Billion per year in power why would I need help then?"

I told each elected official all I needed was about $2 million for 6 months to take this public. That once it was public, which takes about 6 months, I would return the money. That 1 institutional investor would allow me to return the money. Still not 1 dime in help came from our government. Instead we watched millions loose their jobs and homes. We could have had millions of new high wage jobs instead.

Our Government has funded every new power source we have had! Edison's first dam, Hoover dam, and our first Nuclear power plant in the 50's too. Yet not 1 dime for the cheapest cleanest power ever in history. I did get a wall full of letters from them!

All saying things like; "I'm glad to see that people like you are working to solve our energy problems. I wish you the best of luck! (Al Gore). And; I always make time to help people with good ideas cut through the government red tape to get the help they need. (Newt Gingrich). Bill Clinton was too busy trying to move the country forward to bother with making the millions of the highest wage jobs any working can get working at power plants.

This same pattern continues right into today. Bush wouldn't help, and Obama refuses to reply to anything I have sent his administration. They must like us loosing our jobs and seeing us loose our homes. And all this suffering is because our government will spend Billions of our money for foreigners , but $2 million is too much to have never seen this economic melt down we have had to suffer through here, and which we are all still suffering from.

Mamy of you may be thinking that a power plant like this has not been built yet. Well we had no dams, and we never had Nuclear power either, but they DID get massive government funding. Also NASA did a $2 billion study in the 70's that speaks all about these power plants I got patented. That report was part of the patent application.

The uspto site states; New products have been invented, new uses for old ones discovered, and employment opportunities created for millions of Americans. The strength and vitality of the U.S. economy depends directly on effective mechanisms that protect new ideas and investments in innovation and creativity. The continued demand for patents and trademarks underscores the ingenuity of American inventors and entrepreneurs. The USPTO is at the cutting edge of the Nation's technological progress and achievement.

Under "What Can Be Patented" on the uspto.gov web site. It states; The patent law specifies that the subject matter must be “useful.” The term “useful” in this connection refers to the condition that the subject matter has a useful purpose and also includes operativeness, that is, a machine which will not operate to perform the intended purpose would not be called useful, and therefore would not be granted a patent.

Interpretations of the statute by the courts have defined the limits of the field of subject matter which can be patented, thus it has been held that the laws of nature, physical phenomena and abstract ideas are not patentable subject matter.

A patent cannot be obtained upon a mere idea or suggestion. The patent is granted upon the new machine, manufacture, etc., as has been said, and not upon the idea or suggestion of the new machine. A complete description of the actual machine or other subject matter for which a patent is sought is required.

Our patent office is the arm of our governement charged with seeing to it that these machines for which patents are applied for work as they are laid out in the patent. None of our elected officials regard the patent as being a viable part of speaking to what will and will not work. These are our experts in the fields of science and machines paid to do just that!

I just wanted all you great people to know just how badly your government has failed us all. We have had to endure one of the most horrible times of economic hardship all because "OUR" elected officials could not find what amounts to nothing in what gets spent by our goverment each day to prevent all this we have seen come to pass.

Why do we allow these people to continue to perform at such a miserable level and get paid so much when they continue to show such a complete lack of economic competence?

• Upvote 1

Interesting quote:

QUOTE OF THE CENTURY,,,,MAYBE EVEN THE MILLENIUM

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ailsAmerica . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

<BR class=yiv454035249Apple-interchange-newline>

• Upvote 1

We are all peasants to the Gov. They ALL feel that they are some kind of royalty and their doing us a favor. They sit back and take our money and then they use it in areas that make them rich. Therefore they remain with power over the hard working Americans that have a work ethic. Meanwhile, they buy off the entitlement crowd and unions for the votes they need to keep their power over you! Lets face it folks, the federal government does nothing for you that you cannot do yourself. They just want a piece of your hard working earnings (a large piece) to buy votes from people that feed off the rhetoric. You won't get the help you need unless you are willing to grease the palms of the so called federal government, or should I say the MOB. They are no different than the MOB. You had to pay them for protection and security but with the federal government, they feel you need to be protected from EVERYTHING so lets tax it again, regulate further and dictate the lives of the peasants!!!

This is a great country but I cannot create jobs or extend benefits to my employees when the government is spending like an irresponsible child. Unending unemployment compensation has raised my unemployment taxes 3 fold in the last 18 months and now employees are going to loose their normal health care plans for catastrophic plans with high out of pocket expenses. My other choice after 30 years in business, close the doors.

Lets hope an RV comes soon, that way I can continue to believe that my business is only as good as the people that work for it. With an RV my employees would be set as well.

• Upvote 1

WE get to vote for who is going there and they are supposed to work for us.

There is a very simple solution to this. Simply don't vote for any Democrat or Republican ever again. Our problem now is not the Democrats or Republicans, it's the Democrats AND the Republicans.

They will only get the message when WE give it to them right between their eyes. Put them out of office and out looking for a new job!

Why because trying to do anything with these yo yo's is like beating a dead horse! Lets face it they are dinosaurs and need to allowed to go extinct right along with the big lizards.