Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing In Dinar

I am new to this forum and just joined the VIP group. I am trying to find some information on getting a better spread when we cash in together. I understand the power of leverage and numbers but when will we be informed to the place we will be cashing in. I have purchased my dinar from Ali at Dinar Trade about 6 years and more recently, :unsure: and he is offering to cash in at $150.00 per million plus whatever spread he has to pay. If anyone could guide me where to find the info I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and blessings from, P.G.

• Upvote 1

First.... Welcome, If you just joined the VIP group you should be in the VIP section asking this ? No one knows what kind of spread there is going to be until all falls in place. I MEAN NO ONE....The VIP section will guide you thru all this info and where and when to cash in.

Edited by ktlamm