Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OH- MAKE MY DAY PLZ

vern

The link doesn't work.

Breaking News: **** Cheney Charged In $180 Million Bribery Scheme

Dec 8, 2010 ... Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday filed charges in a federal high court in Abuja against former Vice President ...

www.care2.com

www.care2.com/causes/politics/blog/breaking-news-****-cheney-charged-in-180-million-bribery-scheme/

Don't get to excited Vern

"The Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission investigated that joint venture extensively and found no suggestion of any impropriety by **** Cheney in his role of CEO of Halliburton," O'Donnell's said in a statement sent to The Associated Press. "Any suggestion of misconduct on his part, made now, years later, is entirely baseless." .... and....."The actions of the Nigerian government suggest that its officials are wildly and wrongly asserting blame in this matter," Browne's statement read. "KBR will continue to vigorously defend itself and its executives, if necessary, in this matter."

sounds like another Nigerian scam

• Upvote 1

:o:o HOW CAN YOU LIE TO ME- HUH? plz i need to know that this scumbucket did it---- aauuwgh sobbing as i write this :( --- i am crying so hard i need a conoe to get a coffee--- Paaleeze tell me it isnt so- :unsure::wacko::blink: ok you win--- i wasnt really crying.k? Nigerian Scam? ya gotta be kidding they are in on it to? :wave::wacko::lol::lol: