Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENJOY THANKSGIVING ..LET THINGS HAPPEN!!!

EVERYONE HAS BEEN STRESSING [iNCLUDING MYSELF] OVER THE LET DOWN OF LAST SUNDAY NIGHTS BIG LET DOWN AND DONT BE SURPRISED IF THIS THURSDAY NOTHING HAPPENS AGAIN..ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY ,THE GURUS STEVE1 AND zzzzzzzzz WILL SETTLE DOWN OVER THE HOLIDAY AND IM SURE THEY WILL BE BACK ,THEY KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE DEPEND ON THEM AND I DONT THINK THEY WOULD LET OUR FAMILY HERE DOWN,SO TAKE A BREATH ,DONT ANTICIPATE ANYTHING AND LET THINGS FALLL INTO PLACE ON THEIR OWN TIME FRAME..THERE IS REALLY NOTHING WE CAN DO ...VENTING HELPS,BUT IN THE LONG RUN SOLVES NOTHING AND JUST PISSES PEOPLE OFF...HANG TIGHT GUYS,WE ARE ALMOST THERE......HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

Edited by royboyterry
  • Upvote 2

I agree and good post. I wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Personally I will not believe ANY date or rate any longer. All my belief in the GURUS intel and speculation has done nothing but disappointed me and at times really pissed me off. So I will take a deep breath and sit back and enjoy the precious time that I have to spend with my son and enjoy the holliday. I do believe that we are really close but I will not put my faith in anyone's posts any longer. Hopefully we will wake up one morning and BAM there it is!! I look forward to one day being able to help different people out when this investment pays off. Until then, HAPPY HOLLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!