Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pure Contract Trusts - read please.

globalmobile

Please involve yourself with reputable people you know and or trust through published references. Get a good lawyer, go to several before you make your decision on how to manage your family's wealth. Examine information before going out and accepting just any information.

Take a look at this link please, before evaluating a Pure Contract Trust: http://www.quatloos.com/taxscams/contrusts.htm

Get good tax council before making any decision. Why not see two or three before making your final decision. Consult a good tax attorney and make the best possible decisions.

My Yahweh bless you and keep you,

Kimberly :)

Please involve yourself with reputable people you know and or trust through published references. Get a good lawyer, go to several before you make your decision on how to manage your family's wealth. Examine information before going out and accepting just any information.

Take a look at this link please, before evaluating a Pure Contract Trust: http://www.quatloos.com/taxscams/contrusts.htm

Get good tax council before making any decision. Why not see two or three before making your final decision. Consult a good tax attorney and make the best possible decisions.

My Yahweh bless you and keep you,

Kimberly :)

I know this reply isn't about Pure Contract Trusts, I don't even know what they are, but since it had to do with "what to do" after coming into a lot of money I thought maybe it applied.....have ya'll ever seen those shows interviewing lottery winners? Bottom line the advice for the "experts" was, don't do anything extreme for six months....like quit your job, buy a million dollar house, a $200K car etc.....let it sink in, there is time to make good rational decisions, after the "shock" wears off....there was a good post that gave lots of pointers, I'm sure you'll see it again.....cheers