Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

obama owes me an apology

Uncle Cracker

there are plenty of jobs out there....the problem is you people do not like the staart pay thats why companies are hiring less skilled and will train individuals ...people who are willing to work and for basic minimum.....people are just picky and want that sit on your a.s.s and make money .....that why this country is getting lazy ....look at the stats(schools ,jobs,housing) compared to other countries

Two edged :rolleyes:sword there. I have nearly 40 years in the business world. No, I won't work for minimum wage. Common business practice to get rid of people like me and hire in new college grads who will work for 1/2 or 1/3 of what they're paying me. But I agree. If you're worth minimum wage, should be happy to have the job.

The liberal agenda(which include the Republicans) is fully to blame. The cost of doing business has skyrocketed. There are so many rules and regulation strangling all businesses that its no wonder manufacturing is leaving. All these regulations are supposedly for our benefit but the net result is that we all suffer! Look around you, nobody is trusted anymore to do the right thing. Governemnt will solve all of our problems while at the same time enslaving all of us. Tell me where I'm wrong President Obama

there are plenty of jobs out there....the problem is you people do not like the staart pay thats why companies are hiring less skilled and will train individuals ...people who are willing to work and for basic minimum.....people are just picky and want that sit on your a.s.s and make money .....that why this country is getting lazy ....look at the stats(schools ,jobs,housing) compared to other countries

OUCH! I agree, obama owes this entire country an opology. but remember who's calling the shots. bilderburg!

The lack of drive to work ultimately belongs to the individual, but, and I mean but, our gov't is very much to be blame for setting up an environment where that mind set thrives. I believe it's no less than treason on both sides of the aisle (Democrat or Republican). We need a house cleaning. An infusion of good ole American know how. Another group of people with wealth, other than the same ole people who are tied into big money. Hurrah! That's us. Use your wealth wisely and make a difference, create something with it. Just don't go play, that's the old way we need to get rid of. Take care of family and friends. Just don't give them money, invest in them. Get them doing the same, invest in something which means something. And let's bring America back, let's have a Constitution and Liberty and Justice for all.

Selkirk..

The lack of drive to work ultimately belongs to the individual, but, and I mean but, our gov't is very much to be blame for setting up an environment where that mind set thrives. I believe it's no less than treason on both sides of the aisle (Democrat or Republican). We need a house cleaning. An infusion of good ole American know how. Another group of people with wealth, other than the same ole people who are tied into big money. Hurrah! That's us. Use your wealth wisely and make a difference, create something with it. Just don't go play, that's the old way we need to get rid of. Take care of family and friends. Just don't give them money, invest in them. Get them doing the same, invest in something which means something. And let's bring America back, let's have a Constitution and Liberty and Justice for all.

Selkirk..

years ago, the democrats were on one side and the republicans were on the other. NOW they are both on the same side, they are both distructive to our nation!

The liberal agenda(which include the Republicans) is fully to blame. The cost of doing business has skyrocketed. There are so many rules and regulation strangling all businesses that its no wonder manufacturing is leaving. All these regulations are supposedly for our benefit but the net result is that we all suffer! Look around you, nobody is trusted anymore to do the right thing. Governemnt will solve all of our problems while at the same time enslaving all of us. Tell me where I'm wrong President Obama

rIGHT ON RIGHTON...Thats exactly what they have done to the black community over the past 70 years... promised them money (welfare), promised housing (projects and inner city), promised food ( food stamps) and they don't even realize they are nothing but the ward of the Government....they have been getting nothing but crumbs from their masters table (THE GOVERNMENT).

If Obama wasn't president, you'll be asking for an apology from McCain right about now. It's easy to blame the current president for this economy when it was just handed over to him this way.

I guess we can say that for each president "it was just handed over to him". I admit at the end bush did stupid things but currently it is obama he he is on a land slide people having voters remorse he did that himself

No president could fix what Bush did in his 8 years of office. Everyone knows that to fix this economy that it would take some ample time to get it back in the right direction. I agree that as president, he will take the heat from all this economic mess but I dont think McCain would of done any better and even less for Palin if she wins in 2012. May god please help us if it comes to that. I for one have seen steady progress in the real estate market and amount of work in my area so he must be doing something right. New businesses are starting to pop all over the place and people are starting to spend money again which makes me very optimistic in our economic future. As far as the Dinar is concerned in this forum, I think it will RV but not as quick as many speculate here. It is also a very slow process and I'm here for the long haul.

holysmoke--businesses have had tax cuts in Michigan which is why the film industry recently came to Michigan. This has to do with unions and trying to get rid of them, cheap labor overseas etc. which the previous administration went full speed ahead. I lost over $250,000 in a home investment along with this housing bust (as have many others) all under the watch of the previous admin. Do not tell me different as these are facts.

No president could fix what Bush did in his 8 years of office. Everyone knows that to fix this economy that it would take some ample time to get it back in the right direction. I agree that as president, he will take the heat from all this economic mess but I dont think McCain would of done any better and even less for Palin if she wins in 2012. May god please help us if it comes to that. I for one have seen steady progress in the real estate market and amount of work in my area so he must be doing something right. New businesses are starting to pop all over the place and people are starting to spend money again which makes me very optimistic in our economic future. As far as the Dinar is concerned in this forum, I think it will RV but not as quick as many speculate here. It is also a very slow process and I'm here for the long haul.

why are you doing that? hmmmm! face reality! by the way we are all here for the long haul too! nothing special there

People stop reading the BS put out by the media. There is no recovery happening. We have a short term (holiday bump) but the dollar continues to devalue, taxes on us and business are going up and the government is spending us into oblivion. For you Bush haters, the Dems have controlled the gov for 3 years and ignored the Fannie and Freddie warning the GOP told them about. Bernanke was warmed about derivatives by an expert but rather then listen he cruxified her.

I too lost $250,000 in what I put down on my house. The gov caused jobs to go overseas with all the regulations and taxes. they want a piece of the action on everything we do. Then they over promise and fall far short of delivering real solutions. If they were a business they would be OUT OF BUSINESS. They need slave feeding them tax money. The more workers employed by the gov, the less we will see any of this change. Would you vote yourself out of a job? then neither will they. Now add the power and money of the unions who are pulling Obamas strings and the are in deep trouble.

We have not seen the bottom to this yet. This year will still be hard and the dollar will be worth less and prices will skyrocket. We need our own coup and clean house in DC. They are supposed to be working FOR US yet they are tryoing to enslave us.