Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tisk Tisk....and maybe even a boo hiss..

banned4life

Wow... deleted... I am questioning the honesty of statements like

free speech, no senseless bannings, etc. Mysteriously a post of mine has gone missing...

I think we should start muting a bunch of people so that it's not under question as to why certain selective posts or more accurately people are being singled out...

I don't get how if someone gets thrusted by another person it's bashing and a crowd steps in to help them from the assailant but if anyone comes to take a shot at me, I get muted, banned and topic deleted in trying to defend myself.

I need to know what it is so that I can stop providing the reason.

I guess I got an entire impression of inaccuracy because of the promise of freedom from censor or bans without cause.. I have a habit of holding people ot their word and apparently that doesn't fly here?? or am I off on that?

Please keep me quiet so that everything is biased... That's bad press if you ask me.

Below is a portion of the post for reference from Vestor who was a mod of all people that was about the only person not kicking in my teeth.

Originally Posted by vestor View Post

I take it you are one of medic's supporters. I guess until it is your name thrown up on the screen as banned, where all the people you have been associating with can see. All the people you have made friends with, talked about your hopes and dreams for the rv, discussed your children with, all of the people suddenly see you for the no good low life you are, because some mod or medic is having a bad day. Until this happens to you, you should keep quiet, because you don't know what you are talking about.

Wow... I'd swear Karl Marx was running this site...

and that is NOT directed at Adam, more directed towards my experience here thus far...

Who needs free will in here? It's pretty useless...

I placed this in off topic so the overly sensative people who are already half cocked don't have at least that avenue upon which to start swinging.

Originally Posted by vestor View Post

I take it you are one of medic's supporters. I guess until it is your name thrown up on the screen as banned, where all the people you have been associating with can see. All the people you have made friends with, talked about your hopes and dreams for the rv, discussed your children with, all of the people suddenly see you for the no good low life you are, because some mod or medic is having a bad day. Until this happens to you, you should keep quiet, because you don't know what you are talking about.

I read your original post, and I believe Vestor was referring to another user...can't remember the name atm.....they were the 1st ones to jump on your case about medic junk. I don't think Vestor was directing it towards you, if that is what you are saying here. If not, no big deal, at least you know how to spell :)