Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nov. elections

tgar

Q- man whats your take on Harry Reid from Az. Hes a Dem. and did not deny that he supports tax increases that "O" has passed but is not law yet. He also supports green

card ism for many of the illegal that populate Az. Your rep. whats your take. Im from La. and I BELIEVE IN 'DONT RELECT ANY OF THEM except Bobby Gendil. Az. Should be proud of Jan Brewer but from what I see shes fighting an uphill battle. Terry From Louisiana

• Upvote 1

Q- man whats your take on Harry Reid from Az. Hes a Dem. and did not deny that he supports tax increases that "O" has passed but is not law yet. He also supports green

card ism for many of the illegal that populate Az. Your rep. whats your take. Im from La. and I BELIEVE IN 'DONT RELECT ANY OF THEM except Bobby Gendil. Az. Should be proud of Jan Brewer but from what I see shes fighting an uphill battle. Terry From Louisiana

Harry Reid is from Nevada. He marches "lock step" with our President because he is the Senate Majority Leader.

John McCain is the Senator from Arizona that is up for re-election.

• Upvote 1

Harry Reid is an enemy of the nation! Straight up!

• Upvote 1