Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There Once Was A Great Nation

darwinatridge

There Once Was A Great Nation

There once was a great nation. A nation called to stand in the gap. A nation called to stand for the weak. There once was a great nation. A nation called to stand and honor its Creator. This nation was built on the sacrifice and blood of many. Built with the sweat of its hard work. A nation built on determination.  There was much strife along the way. There where many who tried to deter with their own agendas. Many who tried to deter with their own hate. Battles fought that sought to divide. Through every battle help was sought. Sought by those who knew the Creator. A Creator who helped them stand. Thought many fell they now stand in glory. In the presence of their Creator. But many still remain. Who have their own agenda, who still seek to divide. This once great nation has been brought to its knees. But on its knees it belongs. For on its knee’s it has only one place to look. And that is up, to its Creator. For the promise made by its Creator is but one.

2 Chronicles 7:14 New King James Version (NKJV) 7:14  if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

On this promise this once great nation can again rise. But the battles will still be many. Because there are still many with their own agenda’s. Their own agenda’s to divide. Their own agenda’s of hate. They seek to justify their actions by making laws that require others to join in their folly. But that promise will stand to the end. And in the end will be kept. The reward will be swift and not slow in coming.

Matthew 25:31-40 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

The reward will not surprise. For all have known that the promise was there. But have instead, chosen to reject. But as many chose to believe, the rejection does not mean the promise is not there. For until the last breath taken it will be. A choice to make by all. Those who have chosen poorly will forever kneel before their master. But those who have chosen well will stand in glory. A New Great Nation. A nation that will forever stand and stand eternal in glory.

Edited by darwinatridge
  • Upvote 5