Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GLobal Currency / with out RV/RI/RD

MoraMora

Is there a possiblity of Iraq joining the 'global currency of the middle east' without doing an RV/RI/RD..in other words can they choose to go the route of joining a global currency without RV then going with their new currency at the rate of whatever that currency will start at? and doing away with the New Dinar the way the did the old one. Can someone give me their input? Thanks

A global gulf currency is still YEARS down the road....nothing that we need to be worried about at this point....we will have cashed out way before anything of that nature starts coming to life.....Iraq still needs to get up on their own two feet before they can think of joining anything of the sort.....

• Upvote 1

Is there a possiblity of Iraq joining the 'global currency of the middle east' without doing an RV/RI/RD..in other words can they choose to go the route of joining a global currency without RV then going with their new currency at the rate of whatever that currency will start at? and doing away with the New Dinar the way the did the old one. Can someone give me their input? Thanks

also IMHO I dont think they would be allowed to join without their money being worth something it would bring the value down for the other countries invloved

• Upvote 2