Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

Qman

That teacher is entitled to voice his opinion if he is an American Citizen. If he is not an American Citizen he can be deported for sedition. Pure and Simple. If you do not like the laws of this country, try to change them peacefully or leave. We have seen this before in my lifetime, and we will see it again. When non-citizens rebell against our laws and way of life, then it is time for them to go to where they are accepted and are reasonably happy. Those feet are made for mov'n!

That teacher is entitled to voice his opinion if he is an American Citizen. If he is not an American Citizen he can be deported for sedition. Pure and Simple. If you do not like the laws of this country, try to change them peacefully or leave. We have seen this before in my lifetime, and we will see it again. When non-citizens rebell against our laws and way of life, then it is time for them to go to where they are accepted and are reasonably happy. Those feet are made for mov'n!

I would bet on it that he is preachen to a group of illegals.

• Downvote 1

THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE. as someone who was a teacher, i know that ANY teacher that tries to insite violence should and will have his sorry arse canned. furthermore it is like yelling fire in a theatre. he is promoting violence and revolution against the american government. wake up and smell the lack of real creds in your comment.

I TAKE IT, THAT TEACHER IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN? he has his right to free speech, but if his Mexican heritage is so important to him why is he here? WE as americans have all sorts of backgrounds, but we are American,we are one people. don't disgrace the American flag, with a Mexican one. If you don"t like it leave it!!!!!