Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brass (Frank's sub) - KTFMissions - 5/7/10

SuperFlyJr

No Dinar News - Move along if that's all your after

We stand at a unique time in history... While we are on, what is, imo, at least the change of a season and at most the end of an age... We currently have the ability to do some amazing things... One of those things is to build strong interdependent personal relationships with those we have never physically met...

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Romans 12:9-11

Back in the fall of 08... I had the opportunity to get to know, via the internet and numerous phone calls Frank26... In the beginning of our relationship Frank would spend hours on the phone with me... My life circumstances had brought me to my knees... At the end of my rope I met Jesus.... And my Savior sent Frank... Frank encouraged... he loved... he listened... He told me to grasp on to Christ and never let go.... And I did... and I havent...

Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.

1 Corinthians 1:26

Those were some dark days for me... But it was the beginning of the most incredible journey... Both spiritually and in the natural... I was intrigued by this man... who was so giving... But Frank demanded something from me... My word that I would help him take the love of JESUS CHRIST to the four corners of the world.... My answer then was the same as it is now.... Yes sir... or in Frank speak... Roger That.... Frank planted a seed into my life... The seed of loving and caring for God's children... to love them because God loves them...

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

About two weeks ago... I found out that Frank and Jan would be in Cincy the weekend of May 1st.. And my wonderful Sister, Debs said all I would have to worry about was gas up there and back.... So I prayed... and asked Pappa that if I was to go.. He needed to pave my way....

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Quickly... I had a place for the girls to stay... and a place for the dog to stay... and the money to go.... So as Pappa had cleared the way... I knew I was suppose to go... But I didnt know if it was to meet Frank and Jan or if I was suppose to be there for other reasons..

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,

neither are your ways my ways,"

declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8

I have developed a mental image of Frank and Jan... Based on the calls and their postings.. based on my dealings with the two of them for the last year and a half.... While I have always "known" them.. It was really good to see them...

A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

In person, Frank is the same man as he presents himself to be... He is truly a man after God's own heart... He sweats love.. it pours out of every pore of his body... He never met a stranger the whole weekend... and He has this unique ability to see the world with the excitement and joy of a child.... Yet when He looks you in the eyes.... You know he can see your soul.....

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Romans 12:10

God has provided Frank with an incredible helpmate in Jan... She has a wonderful sense of humor... and a soul that is as pure as snow... I believe that the same qualities that God made into Mary, Jesus's Mom.. He put into Jan... She is loving and caring.... and every bit the Proverbs 31 woman that I expected her to be...

"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Luke 1:38

Together... They are a dynamic duo for the Lord... They have some funny habits... like always kissing after they pray... They hold hands in public... They adore each other and dont mind if the world takes notice of that devotion....

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, people have never hated their own bodies, but they feed and care for them, just as Christ does the church— for we are members of his body. "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband. Ephesians 5:22-33

Even though It was a priviledge to meet them.... and like I posted before, I will hold those memories close to my heart... the reason I was there.... Was to be able to worship our Lord with them... imo, it is in the Worship of our Lord that you can really see the true heart of someone... and they... truly have the heart of David... when it comes to their devotion and love of our Lord and Savior...

He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight. Luke 16:15

Now here we are 18 months later.... The seed that Frank planted in my life, and in the life of several of my fellow board members.... They have intertwined and grown into this wonderful, beautiful creation known at KTFM... The bush that is KTFM, is a place where we can simple love God's children, where we plant seeds in them on a daily basis... and in the near future that bush will be a huge tree... standing testimony to the Glory of God... and planting seeds of love in His children across the globe...

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:18-20

For those of you that dont know... KTFM is far more then Frank.. far more then myself... It is governed by a board of directors... That I am privileged to serve as the President...In that position, I have one request to make to all of the KTFM family... If you have problems with the Forum, cant log in, find a post edited, find yourself banned, have a prayer request, have a need that you would like presented to KTFM... DO NOT CALL FRANK... that is not his job... PLEASE ..... PM me or email me at ktfmbrass@gmail.com .......

Please keep Josh and Staci in your prayers... The last I heard he was getting out of the hospital today.. But he has at least a two week recovery in front of him....

In addition.... Frank and Jan... have been so giving to all of us... This giving has come with a sacrifice on their part... The enemy sees that they are being effective for the Kingdom, and he is attacking... Please keep them in your prayers.... We need to keep a prayer covering over them at all times....

We have another assistance case... the family below.. have dedicated themselves to serving our Lord and spreading the Gospel... Thanks to Bamabreeze for her work on this case...

Case # MN-000002

This assistance case was brought to us from a forum member:

My parents are in their 70s. They are (semi) retired ministers (as much as someone can retire who works for the Lord... :) ) They have traveled spreading the ministry with lectures, assistance and books in over 80 countries.

Ministers pay social security a lot less than we do as employees. My dad has a little less than 1000 a month, and my mom is less than 500. They were in NC with my oldest brother helping in his church there, and want to eventually move back to OK where they are from. I was the only one of their children with a spare room for them to live in until this RI happens. So here they are in MS.

My mom is scheduled for some outpatient surgery on Tuesday... they called today and because she is in another state and considered to be out of her area where doctors are concerned... her Medicare Supplemental will only pay 70%. They have absolutely NO money. This 30% totals $834. I know this doesn't sound like much to some people... But it's more than 1/2 of what they get a month from SS...

She needs to have a Stapedectomy on her ear. She had one ear done 35 years ago and now needs the other ear done. Her hearing loss is severe, and this is depressing for her because she cannot hear anyone speaking around her. This surgery will restore her hearing and allow her to continue her work and counseling for God. I made an appointment with my ear doctor (I had this surgery 3 years ago) and we were very excited to hear he could get her hearing back. It's already scheduled for this Tuesday, and we are believing it will be taken care of by God.

Take this information into your prayer closet, ask God to bless this couple... and ask him if you should be part of that blessing..... Each time we present on of these cases... You all end up amazing me... Remember.... If your in need... Plant a seed...

As you all know... Sunday is MOTHERS day.... I am planning on a short tribute to my Mom... and If anyone would like to send me a paragraph in honor of their Mom.... I will include it in Sunday's main post... Just pm me your tribute between now and Saturday evening....

As our Lord plans to bless us in a miraculous way... as He blesses us each day, as he shows his love for us day in and day out... Lets spend an evening Praising and Worshiping Him... and enjoying the fellowship of our Brothers and Sisters in Christ...

I leave you in the JOY, LOVE and PEACE of our RISEN LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST...

KTF

YIC

Adam

• Upvote 1