Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The real U.S. unemploment numbers

pluMmet

I believe everyone knows the numbers lie, that's what statistics is for. One can manipulate data to make it lean to what you say. There are 3 different types of average.

However, I will state there are individuals that make the choice not to do paid work. There are still stay at home moms. So that graph is showing those that are employed totally in that age group. We certainly did not have 33% unemployment in January 2001. The real unemployment rate now is close to 20%.

I think the best way to look at it is to look at a time when you think the the official unemployment numbers were being reported accurately then look at how much has dropped and see if the current reporting matches at all that drop...

There are other factors to consider but if the established numbers say for instance that in 2006 that 66% of Americans worked and the unemployment numbers were 7% (as example) then as a base line each time we hear that unemployment is 8% that can only be true if as the real number falls as seen here they continually change the way the come up with the numbers...

So yes, what ever they are doing we can rest assured that they are misleading the public.

My only hope in all of this is to get as many people thinking and figuring a way to first help themselves then their family then their neighbors...

I believe everyone knows the numbers lie, that's what statistics is for.

I think everyone knows that someone on meth is hard to deal with but that does not mean that anyone wants to have too ;)