Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USD collapsing will make China biggest gold buyers

pluMmet

Thank You 20 Million and WallyWeaver for both of your contributions on this thread. As always your views are interesting and you both are very articulate in getting your points across. Appreciate both of you. smile.gif

I always learn something new from you fellows and it does broaden my veiws.

I however do not always agree with you and that is why I so greatly appreciate the respectful debates with you both. Thanks for being such Gentlemen. tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1

My dog does...that's for sure....no China crap for him. All organic treats made locally and he eats meat...with some veggies...

I'm sick of China's crappy merchandise.

I'm with you, GG. I try to give my dogs raw beef ribs (meat and the bone) from free range, grass fed cows as smuch as possible.... and they love it. No treat gets them as excited as a raw beef rib..... true story. The problem is the cost constraint; unfortunately I'm not in a postion to feed them like that all the time. So, I do my best to buy them the highest quality canned and dry food that I can and I rotate meat and can every other night. I've currently got them on Blue Buffalo and they really seem to like it. I also have not seen any adverse side effects so I'm happy with it. Glad to "read" from other caring dog owners out there.

WW.

Thank You 20 Million and WallyWeaver for both of your contributions on this thread. As always your views are interesting and you both are very articulate in getting your points across. Appreciate both of you. smile.gif

I always learn something new from you fellows and it does broaden my veiws.

I however do not always agree with you and that is why I so greatly appreciate the respectful debates with you both. Thanks for being such Gentlemen. tip_hat.gif

Thanks for the very kind words Maggie. Your comments reveal your generous nature.

WW.