Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 3-11-2010 9:30 AM

ToddS

I think the majority of us want to have a different life. Not live paycheck to paycheck. But we want a little bit of breathing room. We want to enjoy our families more, do more community service, explore our hobbies and have time to do those things. Me personally I would love to work 30 hours a week and not worry if I have enough coming in to pay the bills. I am also a full time student. Right now I am working 50 hour weeks and going to school for 15 credit hours. I am ready for this RV. because I can cut back on my hours at work and focus more on my investment in myself, my education. Also my husband and I would love to have less stress when it comes to a Monthly Mortgage payment. We bought our house and I was making $50K a year. I quit that job because of the stress to return to school. Now I am making HALF of what I used to. The burden of the mortgage would be a nice one to be rid of.

We are all going to do what is best for us. But we all hope for a different life after this... Me I just want to enjoy family, friends and travel and worry less about bills.

Thanks for this valuable info and be advised that this site has been compromised regarding access. I hope it is repaired/ repairable or that we can establish a new site to use.

Is anyone who wants to able to take advantage of the potential improved return on dinar investment?

I am not some fancy investor, but God has been more than faithful to provide for me; and says that He will instruct me and teach me in the way I should go, and that He will counsel me with His eye upon me. I also know that the Scriptures say that borrowing is associated with a curse and that giving and lending go hand in hand with blessing. I so want to live by these principles ... and to do so I have to be debt free even though the "experts" may say I can come out better by employing various financial strategies that might go against this. At some point I have to say that enough is enough, and when this RV's, it will be enough for me. I will be through with this and will make investments that are modest and reasonable with giving at the forefront of my ambitions. I have no children to consider, and those of you who have families have a responsibility that I cannot fathom. My hope and prayer is that you will diligently pursue their care and be successful and faithful in what God has entrusted to you.

God Bless you Little Miss Grits !! HIS Word will NEVER return unto HIM VOID !!! :wave: