Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTF Missions 3/8/10

k98nights

Good evening Family,

I am having some personal issues and they are heavy on me right now. One is my father who is ill and I ask for prayers of a cat scan that will be evaluated on him tomorrow. I appreciate that you have been waiting for my post but for today with your permission I will only give you small paragraphs on a few subjects. So let’s start.

O’s speech yesterday afternoon used the word sovereign and sovereignty in two sentences that were literally clones from about three months ago when he was on the White House lawn with M congratulating them on SOFA and the Election Law. If they were sovereign over three months ago and they have sovereignty as of today………what’s the hold up?

Last night you saw me communicating with my team for many reasons. One of them was to see what we could learn from the special representative of the Secretary General from Iraq …..Mr. Ad Melkert who did a speech at noon in the Ham Auditorium of the UN. I noticed that a lot of you picked up on this and watched it today. Unfortunately it was a speech mainly focused on the success of their Democracy. They had Democracy four years ago and they have it today………what’s the hold up?

A trusted source told me last night that a banker in the US Embassy of Iraq informed him that street vendors are exchanging the Iraqi dinar . It may be difficult to find the vendors that are doing this because IMO…….it seems to be prearranged. Supposedly at 2.65. If and only if this is true……..then that means it should be 3+ for us. If they are exchanging in the streets our team will learn of it quickly. If they can do it ………why not us……….what’s the hold up?

There were far fewer deaths with this election. Over half a million for security. Our soldiers helped their soldiers. Seems we still hold SOFA indirectly by special invitation. We will be out by the summer. Did you know Family that the US Embassy in Iraq is the largest Embassy of any country on this planet? I want you to know that as large as this base may be right now…….it will grow twice its size right before your eyes. Generic way to say ………….military bases. We are not going anywhere. There has been too much work into “The Plan” to have someone…………………hold us up!

This brother of ours …………is coming home this week. Praise God! But before he left he saw something that our team was observing as well. January of ’09 in soldiers portfolios they were ordered not to take any IQD’s back with them when they returned home. There has apparently been either a change or a compromise.

FRANK

from Iraq Firefighter

HOT INTEL FROM IRAQ

This is really exciting info I saw with my own eyes. I have been over here for a total of 3 years, and all of last year and most of this year so far, i only seen civilian buying dinar over here, TODAY i traveled to another base, and stood in line at the military finance where i used to get Dinar, the first time showed up, the soldier in front of me, just bought all they had left, the teller (which i know) knew what i wanted, and told me i would have to come back and the LT. went to go get more. So we came back about 30 min later, and there was a long line of military waiting to buy it, They are buying it up like crazy, i have never seen military buy like this.

And the militay told me that they were authorized to carry up to million Dinar home with them, Something just tells me that the military knows something. There was lower enlisted along with Officers waiting in line to buy, but i was able to stay in line, and get me another 500K So i am happy about that. Just wanted to share the INTEL with you about the military. I think they are on to something.

KTF

Iraq Firefighter. Feel free to use this info as you see fit……. Lets connect the dots and enjoy the sunset on your beach…….

Only the good Lord knows when the announcement will be made and we are still paying attention to three days after the election (time required to count the ballots). But here is something to think about as we wait for this week. The IMF wants to have a talk with the CBI on the 18th. The last day for O’s health care is………the 18th and no no ………..the IMF cannot force the CBI to increase the IQD value. Remember I told you we called them directly to ask this question. Have they touched the loan yet? IMO…….no.

Finally………..I told you the reasons why we look from the present to the 11th. You really have to read my posts at ktf to know the windows of opportunity that we study. I have no idea why so many of you think that I mentioned the 12th. Heck we will be lucky to see something on the 11th because they just love to ………….hold us up. The 12th is simply illogical. It is a Friday………..a religious day for them and in all my years invested in the IQD…………I have only seen them one time…… work on a Friday. To announce financial gain on a Holy day………is un-Holy to them.

I was going to talk to you about the smart cards and what we learned over the weekend. I don’t seem to have the strength today so I will save it for tomorrow. But I will share this…….there is nothing on them. They are not activated.

Thank you kindly for your prayers for my dad. My Christian love to you and Alohas………to you Father I hold my hands up.

KTF,

Frank