Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to get rid of poison ivy

gorkat

A friend recently told me her mom was highly allergic to poison ivy and that someone told her to use apple cidar vinager on rash. I too am highly allergic. I take shots after shots, creams after creams, and still nothing seems to work. I can catch poison ivy from my dogs fur. Sounds crazy huh? Well, after a recent break out i decided to use the apple cidar vinager as prescribed by my friend and guess what.... In days it was gone! It dried up immediately! Wow!!! Just thought i would pass this along.

Good morning Gorkat, it is not crazy thatyou get PI from your dogs hair. The PI resin is what causes the rash to start, dog goes in PI you pet dog etc. There is a product out called Tech-Nu is is a rinse that you can use up to 6 hrs from exposure, wipe on wait then rinse off. I have used this with great success, also seems to help you build up a tolerance somehow. Limited of course. Hope this helps as well.