Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ksdunlap (Med Chat):

tim5400

News

Members

Forex

Rumors

Doozies

Sites

About

Sponsored By:

* Ksdunlap (Med Chat): Dinar Speculator 2/2/12

February 2nd, 2012 08:22 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

Med’s chat 2-2-12 @ 6:56am cdt

tmac096 (07:56:14): morning med, how ya doing?

Med: PRETTY GOOD TY VERY EXCITED NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE BUT FOR SOME REASON I AM SEEING THE IMMEDIATE CHANGE TO CBI AUCTIONS

cdjsilver51: oh boy

Med: WAS A SURPRISE I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WOULD DRAG BUT THEY DIDNT ALSO I DIDNT KNOW IF YOU ALL CAUGHT IT BUT CBI IN ONE OF THE ARTICLES IT STATED THAT CBI IS MOVING THE DINAR TO A TRADEABLE CURRENCY THIS IS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

GOP: Fantastic!!!!!

Med: THE MOVE TO NOT SELLING USD WAS HUGE ALL THIS HAS TO BE PART OF PHASE II AND IS PREPARATION TO ME BEFORE THE MAJOR CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE

`I WONT EVEN VENTURE TO GUESS THE TIMEFRAME BUT THINGS ARE MOVING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED I CAN SAY THAT

ALSO CBI HAS NOT POSTED AN UPDATE ON THE AUCTIONS SINCE DEC 31ST THEY ENDED OR STOPPED THEN NOW DONT READ ANYTHING INTO IT CUZ I DOUBT IT MEANS ANYTHING BUT IS INTERESTING

BUT WHEN YOU GO FROM 200 AND 300 MILLION AUCTIONS TO 4 MILLION THAT IS A MAJOR DEVELOPMENT

SpankyI: it made me say hmmmm

Med: THAT RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST WAY TO LOOK AT EVERY MOVE WITH A HMMMMM INTERESTING

SpankyI: yes it is

tmac096: I have a major hum, i find the Iranians exchanging their currency very interesting, what do these people know. It seems like that has been a catalyst for shabbi to move quickly.

Med: YES TMAC IT WAS INADVERTANTLY THEY HAVE HELPED THE **BLEEP** SO FROM ME TY IRAN

SpankyI: come on Shabbi were pulling for ya……..

Med: SEE APPARENTLY IRANIANS WERE SWAPPING THEIR CURRENCY ACROSS THE BORDERS FOR USD

NOW I COULD BE WRONG ON THIS BUT FROM WHAT I AM READING THAT WAS IT AND THOSE WHO TOOK THE USD WERE THEN PUTTING IT IN CIRCULATION IN IRAQ

WHICH IN TURN WAS DROPPING THE FOREIGN CURRENCY ASSETS SINCE THE IRANIAN RIYAL HAD DROPPED 50% AGAINST THE USD SINCE IT STARTED

SO THIS IN FACT HURT THE DINAR IF THEY WERE USING IT AS AN ASSET VERY FEW COUNTRIES ACCEPT THE IRANIAN RIYAL

AND FOR IRAQ TO DO SO WAS ACTUALL PRETTY STUPID YOU DONT STRENGTHEN YOUR RESERVES WITH CURRENCIES THAT HAVE A GAZILLION ZERO’S BEFORE A DECIMAL IN IT

THEY NEED TO MOVE TO THE ECONOMIC POWERS THIS IS THE BEST WAY THAT PRETTY MUCH ALL I HAVE VERY GOOD STUFF VERY GOOD

It is expected to be a process of replacing the currency, according to the reports of the Finance Committee and estimates of the Central Bank during the year and a half after it begins trading currency

OK SMOKE BREAK

• Upvote 4