Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes - And It’s From The Ministry Of Redundancy Ministry ! Perhaps They’re Just Trying To Drive The Point Home !
  3. 8-24-2019 Intel Guru Frank ...It used to be $3.22. Back in 2006 they calculated 3.2618...(and around 2010-2012) the Minister of Finance told them you should (could) add 20% to that which would take you somewhere around 3.86 mark roughly...(However, what Frank26 is leaving out is that too many unexpected things took place, that would tend to nullify any increase - ie: ISIS, internal curruption, failure to do infrastructure improvements we sent Billions of $$ to do, and much more. To infer that such a high value is feasable now is ludicrous.)...RON 8-24-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "COMMENTED MEMBER OF THE IRAQI ECONOMIC COUNCIL SADIQ AL - MASHAT, ON THE STATEMENTS OF THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE ON THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT 'S QUEST TO RE-WORK COINS." ...Remember ...there will be strong opposition to this bold move by the finance committee as those making billions off the existing system with 1/8 of a penny dinar will not want this change to occur. This corruption has been the hold up all along. But these days are about to be over.
  4. Next Time Check With Pitcher - He’s An Expert On The Subject ! But If It’s A Couple Of Screwballs - Check With The Bro’s !
  5. Floridian,...... If it was illegal to own them, then why would Amazon sell them?..... But if it revalues...might have to cashout in Canada or the Middle east.... Jmho......navira will have a better read on this...
  6. Pretty sure this is nothing, really. Market /street rate likely these sites show. As we all know dinar is pegged to the dollar. Cbi, is what we want to show change. But some say it will show on these other sites first, who knows for sure. https://www.google.com/search?q=iqd+to+usd&oq=IQD&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59j69i60j0l2.2140j0j4&client=ms-android-boost-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8 iqd to usd - Google Search
  7. hey, any Bro's around tonight?....
  8. Yes - They’re NOT Saying That ! And Starting At The Beginning Of The Alphabet - They’re Also Not Saying Anything About Aardvarks, Asymptotes And Aunt Jemima !
  9. Out of emerald's, your so right. He'$ going to save our country even if the leftys are too sick to understand.
  10. The number of employed Americans has now broken eight records, most recently in February, since President Donald Trump took office. CNSNews.com - Yota
  11. Hey the Dinar went up!!!! Ok from 84 to 85...first time we've seen this.... Check it out https://www.google.com/search?q=iqd+to+usd&oq=IQD&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59j69i60j0l2.2140j0j4&client=ms-android-boost-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
  12. personally thankful america finally has a president that not in lockstep with the political hacks in washington ..... thanks for all the articles yota
  13. Ok, I am not really understanding the implications of this one. Are they saying that if there will be a supplementary budget for 2020 because now they will NOT have a deficit of 72 trillion dollars?
  14. its all good floridian no worries most people that knew when i purchased iqd thought it was foolish and a waste ... and so far they were correct but hey the amount spent with iqd is small compared to other things ive purchased and are of no value to me today and probably in the landfill by now somewhere .... cheers friend
  15. Today
  16. In The Ballz ! As If This Endless Jack Stompin’ Of An Investment Wasn’t Enough ...
  17. LINK Standard & Poor's confirms its credit rating of Iraq at B- / B with a stable outlook 24th August, 2019 Standard & Poor's has confirmed its credit rating for Iraq at B- / B with a stable outlook. The agency predicted that Iraq will record a budget deficit in 2019 and the coming years, due to the decline in oil prices and the needs of large spending. Standard & Poor's also forecast that growth in Iraq will recover in 2019, supported by expected increases in oil production and a gradual recovery of non-oil economic activity. The agency said it could cut its ratings for Iraq if the government increased spending beyond its expectations. ############## LINK Standard & Poor's confirms its credit rating of Iraq at B- / B with a stable outlook ############### LINK Contrary to expectations .. Standard & Poor's: Iraq's economy will recover .. This is what will happen to the non-oil sectors 24th August, 2019 The US financial services company, Standard & Poor's, on Saturday (August 24, 2019), expected Iraq to recover from the deficit in the 2019 budget, through the gradual recovery of non-oil economic activity. The company said in a new report on a number of Arab countries that Iraq will record a budget deficit in 2019 and the coming years, due to low oil prices and the needs of large spending. S&P revealed that growth in Iraq could recover in 2019, supported by expected increases in oil production and a gradual recovery of non-oil economic activity. The company said it could cut its ratings for Iraq if the government increased spending beyond its expectations. A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Mazhar al-Jubouri, confirmed Thursday (22 August 2019), the absence of a supplementary budget in the budget for this year 2019, while talked about the existence of serious indicators of a deficit exceeding the 72 trillion for next year Jubouri said, in a special statement to (Baghdad today), "The budget law is one, and there is no supplementary budget for the current year Jubouri added that “the supplementary budget occurs when there is a surplus in imports, but when there is no surplus we do not need the supplementary budget, especially since the indicators for the budget of 2020 are alarming for more than 72 trillion dinars budget deficit, and therefore there is no so-called supplementary budget
  18. Well, that did it! I didn't want to sleep tonight, anyway. ☹️ I didn't look before because I never thought it possible. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=iraqi+dinar&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
  19. you can buy IQD on amazon too. Just like the rial, it's all by private sellers
  20. Ours is not to reason Why, Ours is to read or ignore. I don't do FB and I do skip or ignore a lot of post because of title content. I believe life on this forum would be less agrivating if people would do the same. Don't read the posts of people that irritate you.
  21. From Powerball-MegaMillions.com; POWERBALL RESULTS Saturday August 24th 2019 5 12 20 21 47 1 POWER PLAY: ×2 Sorry, there were no winning matches here tonight.
  22. Awe! A ruby. That hurts. The offender couldn't even bother to say why. Tsk tsk.
  23. Economist: Reprinting the coin will reduce the burden of paper damage 20:14 - 24/08/2019 Information / Special… Economic expert Latif al-Okaili said on Saturday that the government's approach to reprinting the currency would ease the burden of damage to banknotes in the markets. Al-Okaili said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the use of the metal categories and their descent for trading gives a notional value to the currency as it aims to preserve the currency and not need to request more banknotes, especially those with small categories. "This is a negative indicator of the country's economy." He added that "the government's approach to reprinting the coin will reduce the burden of damage to banknotes in the market and reprinting again." With regard to the possibility of raising the price of the dinar against the dollar, Al-Okaili said, "The central bank is tired of a fiscal policy to keep the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar unchanged for not entering inflation." The parliamentary Finance Committee, on Monday, announced a trend to re-work in the currency and the removal of zeros from banknotes, in order to strengthen the economy. Finished 25 T. link
  24. Standard & Poor's confirms its credit rating of Iraq at B- / B with a stable outlook Economy 01:55 - 24/08/2019 https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=61564 Baghdad - Mawazine News Standard & Poor's has confirmed its credit rating for Iraq at B- / B with a stable outlook. The agency predicted that Iraq will record a budget deficit in 2019 and the coming years, due to the decline in oil prices and spending needs. S&P also predicted that growth in Iraq would recover in 2019, supported by expected increases in oil production and a gradual recovery of non-oil economic activity. The agency said it could cut its ratings for Iraq if the government increased spending beyond its expectations
  25. Sorry, it was a typo. I meant to type, but I didn't see it, I don't think.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.