Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do You Believe in Bigfoot ?

brbrlocke

89 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bigfoot exist

• Yes, I believe he is there.
    • No way, people who believe are crazy.?
    • Maybe......?

Please don't think I'm just a crazy lady that lives... in the woods, close to a large lake, not far from the Red River... in Texas and PLEASE don't bash me because you think that would describe me to a tee.:o I have a question that I don't think anyone in DV land has ever asked....Do you believe in Bigfoot ? We've all watched ( you know you've watched them ) the shows on TV about him. Does he really exist ? Have you ever seen one or have seen evidence of one of them ? This is really interesting to me. We BELIEVE in and Praise God... we've never seen Him but our Faith tells us is He is there. We believe our dinar , because of our Faith in above mentioned God, will "soon" be a blessing. Do you believe that there could be a bigfoot ? Do you have a bigfoot story to share ?

Now one more question....

Do you believe in Ghosts ? :)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I DO, to a certain aspect.

I've actually studied the paranormal for over 20 years. I've seen a lot of strange things in my life.

As to bigfoot, I believe there COULD be something out there. I mean, realistically, did you know we discovered over 16,000 new species of animals in 2006?

We just discovered a new type of shark in Australia, so there is always the possibility.

Anyone who says different just doesn't know enough the Word, IMO.

• Upvote 3

Yes, that's what Maliki needs up his arse. :lol: A big foot. laugh.gif

You have me crackin up, it hurts. Thanks for that, wasn't expecting that reply. Good one emot-LMAO.giflaugh.gif

Yep, I believe in Bigfoot, and yes, I do believe in ghosts... I do, I do, I do believe in ghosts.

Sorry, I digress. I have been blessed to experience many ghosts, some bad and some not so bad. Some of my stories make my own skin crawl, and I was there.

KK

I also believe ghost. I try to avoid them as much as I can. happy.gif Not quiet sure on how I feel about Big Foot.

• Upvote 2

A friend of mine was discussing the possibility of Big Foot and she came up with a theory I had never even considered... a shape shifter? That would be one possibility that would make them so difficult to track down if they don't stay in that form. emot-questioned.gif Mind bending I know, but even in the Bible there are many things that can't just be explained away (spirits both good and evil, nature controlled by a word, etc...)... imo.wink.gif

Yes, that's what Maliki needs up his arse. :lol:A big foot. :lol:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ... and Shabbs "to boot" Tony!!! rolleyes.gif Come on boyz.... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 4

In the question of Bigfoot and other things that a person would like to have a yes or not answer I tend yes. One reason is that to say NO is to say definitively that I fully know all the realms of possibilities and therefore can say positively it does not exist. In that there are new things beings discovered yet today I have to hold that the possibility of something is out there yet to be fully discovered is possible. It was not that long ago that the Great Ape, not even going to try to spell his name, was considered a myth. I do not believe everyone is unable to tell a bear when they see one especially since so many of the sightings comes from people who basically live in the outdoors and who knows what a bear looks like. So, a short answer to your questions is yes I do believe there is the possibility of Bigfoot. Any while I am at it, Yes I do stronlyly believe in ghosts in that it is just another form of life, and Yes I do believe in the possibility of aliens. Since I have never been outside this solar system I could not rule out the potential of there being life out there. It is also kinda of arrogant for us to believe that we are the only life form in the masses of the universe.

• Upvote 3

Yep, I believe in Bigfoot, and yes, I do believe in ghosts... I do, I do, I do believe in ghosts.

Sorry, I digress. I have been blessed to experience many ghosts, some bad and some not so bad. Some of my stories make my own skin crawl, and I was there.

KK

You've seen ghosts?! Wow! can you tell us more?

• Upvote 1

You've seen ghosts?! Wow! can you tell us more?

Open mouth, insert foot...

Can't remember the first, but I've always been aware of them. Sometimes I see them out of the corner of my eye, sometimes they just do things to scare or annoy me. Some of our kk's have had the same experiences.

When I was a wee lass (ok,teenager) living on Long Island in NY, we lived in a mobile home. Often times during the quiet afternoons I would see what appeared to be pilgrim women milling about the kitchen area. Trouble is, a mobile home is a couple feet above ground, so they were walking at ground level, so I only saw the top 2/3 of them. On one occasion, I was doing chores (emptying the dishwasher) & had put the cups on the counter & left the room. All of the doors were locked, btw. When I came back to put them away, they were already put up. I called my sister, who was at a friends house, she hadn't been home, not that she would do my chores anyway... Needless to say, I left til Mom came home.

Plenty of other stories, hard to type it all on the smart phone!

KK

• Upvote 4

Some are very persistent, aren't they?

KK

I say that it does seem that there is evidene of a bigfoot, they have found some kind of swimming creature that has been around for a long time, haven't they, or is this just a dream I've had?

I do believe in ghosts, but I bet that I do not believe that they are what most people think they are...way to deep a subject to get into here, but I have studied this from a biblical standpoint.

We live in Colorado and were at the bar at the famous Stanley Hotel (noted for it's ghosts) and my hubby was on his way to the restroom and to his left he saw a child standing there in clothing from another era, when he looked back, poooffff, it was gone!

Edited by wealthhound
  • Upvote 1

I have seen the light & I believe. Big Foot does exist. She's the bartender & bouncer at American Legeion, Post 205, Augusta GA, all 6'5'' of her & her size EEE14 men's shoes.

Ask for Remmie but be polite or she'll bounce you off the walls before she bounces you out the door.

• Upvote 1

'sw, you just opened one up! ha ha ha! Ive got some stories that would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. just thinking about them again makes me stop typing for a moment! laugh.gif

at a later time i will share some in detail...but for now...i will tell you about the time by brother saw a "creature" sitting on the fence in our back yard back in the 1970's. it was about 2:am and he said he woke up as a result of feeling very fearful, said the feeling of fear was so "thick" it terrified him. He got up, ran to stick his head out of his bedroom window to breath and that was when he saw it in our dark back yard. the light from a nearby lamp post was the only light that encapsulated this being. "It" was straddling our back yard fence. he said it looked like a lite grey skinned naked deformed man, bumps and nodules all over his body, pointed feet and pointed hands and a long pointed nose and round head. he said it had a very sinister grimmace on its face and was looking right at him. what a trip, huh?! my dad often worked double shifts on his job, so mom was the only one there. mom went to the kitchen, turned on the back porch light, looked out the window and did not see anything. She turned around and went to go tell my brother that everything was fine. she stood in the doorway of his bedroom (that he shared with another brother) and my brother started yelling at her to move out of the way! "mom! move, move, move out of the way-its in the doorway! Mom, move out of the way!". This thing my brother had seen was standing there but he was the only one that could see it. crazy huh?

Have a good three day weekend, ya'll!!!!

• Upvote 1

Yes, I am a firm believer that Bigfoot as they are known, do exist. Here in Canada there has been many unconfirmed sitings. Its only a matter of time till a dead one is found or a scared hunter shoots one, or a wounded one is captured.

Scientists have been finding new animal species for years, some as large as a gorilla. So why not a Bigfoot? I expect a lot of people to keep an open mind when I go into my Iraqi Dinar spiel, so I should listen with an open mind when Bigfoot is discussed.

The same goes for UFO's, Ghost's, the afterlife and so on. Those who keep an open mind, sleep in peace.

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes, I believe they (plural) are out there, not just one. I live in the Washington state area and my old supervisor does a lot of camping. He said late one night in the woods he heard a lot of noise with tree limbs busting in half and a huge something stomping around him in the dark. He's a stoner and didn't have pictures, so I don't know whether to believe him or not. <_<

• Upvote 1

Okay hears my story.

A couple of months ago I was awaken by footsteps or a thump of some sort, I sleep with a night light on (only because hubby is away in Kuwait)and children are grown up, just me in the house, well I saw a shadow of a male figure. Scared me to death. Pull the blanket over my head shook like crazy, prayed and fell asleep.

Well every night before I lay myself down I say my prayers, my rosary. Then I place my rosary in its pouch and set in on my night stand. The morning after this incident my rosary... is on my computer desk, how creepy is that.

Now couple days later he came back...once again I was scared to death. Talking heart attack scared. Didn't recognized the figure for anyone I knew that might of passed away. My rosary once again was moved.

I took this ordeal to my mom and this is what she told me. Patty say a rosary for his soul and see if that helps. Lord and behold I got on it and to this day have not seen him since.

I hope that praying for this gent helped, because I can't take this anymore. My luck he'll go tell his friends. :(

• Upvote 4

Okay hears my story.

A couple of months ago I was awaken by footsteps or a thump of some sort, I sleep with a night light on (only because hubby is away in Kuwait)and children are grown up, just me in the house, well I saw a shadow of a male figure. Scared me to death. Pull the blanket over my head shook like crazy, prayed and fell asleep.

Well every night before I lay myself down I say my prayers, my rosary. Then I place my rosary in its pouch and set in on my night stand. The morning after this incident my rosary... is on my computer desk, how creepy is that.

Now couple days later he came back...once again I was scared to death. Talking heart attack scared. Didn't recognized the figure for anyone I knew that might of passed away. My rosary once again was moved.

I took this ordeal to my mom and this is what she told me. Patty say a rosary for his soul and see if that helps. Lord and behold I got on it and to this day have not seen him since.

I hope that praying for this gent helped, because I can't take this anymore. My luck he'll go tell his friends. :(

No, we're talking about Bigfoot, that huge 15' shaggy bumble-like, smelly creature that busts trees in half and disappears in the blink of an eye before people can get a picture, not some dude living under the floorboards of a house. BIGFOOT!--->

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the responses everybody. I have many things, from the unexplained, happen around my house quite often. Although I have never seen him, I have seen, what I believe or IMHO, to be evidence that it could be Bigfoot. I found a deer leg on top of my house and although my dogs will occasionally drag one of these up to the house, they have never before thrown one on the roof. As for Ghostly encounters.???? Just all my life. From the man and his dog that walked through our house when I was a child to the most recent being visits from beyond by my Mother. Pictures are the sign she likes to leave so I'll know she is close by. How 'bout those nasty little poltergeists ? Ever put an object some place you would definitely know where it is and go to get it and it's gone ? Spend the day looking everywhere, giving up and go look one last time in the first place you looked and SHAZAM there it is. They are so mean like that.....:P So yes I am a believer .

Ever seen a UFO ?

• Upvote 3