Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do You Believe in Bigfoot ?

brbrlocke

89 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bigfoot exist

• Yes, I believe he is there.
    • No way, people who believe are crazy.?
    • Maybe......?

Hey Peeps ...Just to let you know the latest of my adventures. It's getting pretty interesting around here and I've backed off out of concern for the neighbors.  While my husband and I were out in the pasture trimming trees around the pond, we were "growled at" by something on the edge of the woods.  It was something like I've never heard before and it scared the horses into a hard run into the other pasture. We stood our ground waiting for something to come out of the woods but it never did. After a week had passed I finally got the nerve to go back out into the hayfield where I found two skulls that had been carefully placed by the treeline.  They were not there the last time I walked out there which had probably been about two weeks. I hung the big cow skull on the front porch wall. After talking with my investigator, after she talked with Matt Moneymaker, we all agreed that this was very agggressive behavior and we had really pissed them off making too much noise while they were trying to sleep.  Yes , we think they sleep very close to my home. Soooooooooo I'm just sitting back letting them do their thing and waiting to see how much longer they hang around before the weather gets too hot for them.  I bet some of you think living in the country is pretty boring but let me tell ya... I never dreamed I would be living in the middle of such exciting things.  There's no telling what I would have seen if I had been paying closer attention before  but I'm on their trail now.

• Upvote 4

Hey Peeps ...Just to let you know the latest of my adventures. It's getting pretty interesting around here and I've backed off out of concern for the neighbors.  While my husband and I were out in the pasture trimming trees around the pond, we were "growled at" by something on the edge of the woods.  It was something like I've never heard before and it scared the horses into a hard run into the other pasture. We stood our ground waiting for something to come out of the woods but it never did. After a week had passed I finally got the nerve to go back out into the hayfield where I found two skulls that had been carefully placed by the treeline.  They were not there the last time I walked out there which had probably been about two weeks. I hung the big cow skull on the front porch wall. After talking with my investigator, after she talked with Matt Moneymaker, we all agreed that this was very agggressive behavior and we had really pissed them off making too much noise while they were trying to sleep.  Yes , we think they sleep very close to my home. Soooooooooo I'm just sitting back letting them do their thing and waiting to see how much longer they hang around before the weather gets too hot for them.  I bet some of you think living in the country is pretty boring but let me tell ya... I never dreamed I would be living in the middle of such exciting things.  There's no telling what I would have seen if I had been paying closer attention before  but I'm on their trail now.

Hey Barb, I can't believe I have just stumbled onto this thread.  My son has recently turned me onto the Finding Bigfoot tv show - I don't watch much tv, unless it's sports-related, but I was hooked as I have always had a fascination with all things out-of-the-ordinary, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, UFOs, etc. I have always dreamed of traveling to Scotland to see if I could get a glimpse of Nessie and out west to the wilds of British Columbia where there have been numerous sightings of Sasquatch in hopes of catching a pic or having a first-hand  experience.  I'm curious, with such activity near your place, have you ever noticed any missing livestock?

• Upvote 1

Don't be surprise they don't come snatching that cow skull off your porch.  Shhhhh, let them sleep :unsure:

Very, very interesting and a bit scary. 

That's the plan Patty.  I'm waiting to see if they want that skull back and they can sleep all they want.  :D

Hey Barb, I can't believe I have just stumbled onto this thread.  My son has recently turned me onto the Finding Bigfoot tv show - I don't watch much tv, unless it's sports-related, but I was hooked as I have always had a fascination with all things out-of-the-ordinary, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, UFOs, etc. I have always dreamed of traveling to Scotland to see if I could get a glimpse of Nessie and out west to the wilds of British Columbia where there have been numerous sightings of Sasquatch in hopes of catching a pic or having a first-hand  experience.  I'm curious, with such activity near your place, have you ever noticed any missing livestock?

Glad to see you here BJ.  The unknown is oh so fascinating... especially when it is in your own backyard. I love watching anything about BF and have learned an incredible amount of things from watching Finding Bigfoot. I only have horses and never had one disappear but they have been very spooky this year.  I have however, had atleast 8 dogs go missing over the years.

Glad to see you here BJ.  The unknown is oh so fascinating... especially when it is in your own backyard. I love watching anything about BF and have learned an incredible amount of things from watching Finding Bigfoot. I only have horses and never had one disappear but they have been very spooky this year.  I have however, had atleast 8 dogs go missing over the years.

Wow......if you could manage to get a pic of Bigfoot on horseback.......that would be awesome.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

WOW! You've really teed them off, Barb! Be careful!maybe they're not too mad.

KK

I'm hoping that the skulls were peace offerings.. The babies still come up to play so they must not too mad.  My sister suggested that maybe they were jealous of my husband being out with me in the pasture.  Who knows what's on the mind of a wild animal.

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping that the skulls were peace offerings.. The babies still come up to play so they must not too mad.  My sister suggested that maybe they were jealous of my husband being out with me in the pasture.  Who knows what's on the mind of a wild animal.

Well I could tell ya what wood be on my mind ... butt I don't think ya'd want to know !!!

:blink:  :unsure:  :blush:

• Upvote 1

brbrlocke - you've more guts to go looking for them than I do/would - the skulls - maybe new signs of, um, affection? holy cow - no pun intended! while much of the stuff you read about that is unusual is not true, Sasquatch has been around for a long, long time with various sightings - fun read as long as I get to read and you get to do the "fun" stuff.......... B)

• Upvote 1

Any Chance That U Could Get That TV Show To (Big)Foot The Cost To Install Cameras On Ur Property ?

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

out the audio recorder

Any Chance That U Could Get That TV Show To (Big)Foot The Cost To Install Cameras On Ur Property ?

B) B) B)

My investigator has all that fancy equipment but very show I've watched ( including Finding BF) some how the cameras always end up mucking up or they get noticed therefore avoided.  I know when I put out the audio recorder they found it because you can hear them smelling of it.

ever since me and my cousin got trapped in the woods by a family of bigfoot, Iv'e been a believer. Still gives me goosebumps

Wow....awesome story.  If you would like to share we will all listen

• Upvote 1

Hey all, My cousin who just joined DV showed me this post. his name is slappytats btw. I love that this post is here.

Anyways I'll get to my story.

I grew up in Maine, and most people don't know this but Maine is full of marshland and swamps. My family lived in a town outside of Bangor ME, it is rural with alot of cornfields and woods. We lived right in front of a cornfield with a pond and a large swamp about 1/2 mile into the woods. My first experience with a bigfoot is when me and my brother (i was about ten, he was eight) went out to the pond to fish. For some reason that pond was full of small catfish so we would catch about 30 a day and string them on a line and leave them by the pond. (not really sure why, just what we did). at first when we went back they were still there, and would take them off and throw them into the woods and fish again. After a while though, every day we went back all the fish were gone and the line was untouched.

This happened for a while until one day we were walking to the pond and i saw something in the blackberry bushes. I thought it was a bear so me and my brother moved closer to look. (black bears are harmless, and we knew it as a kid unless there were cubs). as we got closer I saw a figure crouched over on 2 feet. When it saw us it stood up on 2 feet and I knew instantly it wasnt a bear. we ran as fast as we could. we had never heard of bigfoot so we didnt know what to think.

There were a few more incidents like this that happened that year but one imparticular really stuck in my memory. My father would never tell a soul this, and he didnt tell me till after I was out of college because he is a successful businessman and didn't want anyone knowing his side of the story. One day we were out at the stream that ran back to the swamp behind our house. My golden retriever (princess R.I.P) always stayed with us everywhere we went in the woods. she was very protective and always had her eye on us. This day though, about an hour into us fishing in the stream I noticed she was missing(very unlike her). I called for her and I did not see or hear her at all. A few minutes after that I heard my father yelling our names from the road. I had not heard him yell like this before. Once he yelled though, I saw a dark figure on 2 feet about 100 yards from me run in between us and my father on the road. It was extremely large and ran on 2 feet. After it passed we ran onto the road and we found my father and princess. she was crouched down wimpering with her tail between her legs. (I had watched her go after cougars before it was very unlike her). I asked my dad if he saw anything that day, he said no, but he finally did tell me his story.

He was walking down the road with my mom when princess came running out of the woods. he bage to look around for us an that is  when he saw a bigfoot behind a tree standing 20 feet from him. that is when he yelled for me and my brother and the bigfoot took of running. My dad began to run down the road with it and he said it moved completely silent at least 3 times faster than him. We even went back there last year and he showed me where he saw it. he said it was at least 3 feet taller than me and im 6'3

My last encounter with a bigfoot is when me and my cousin got trapped by a bigfoot family. My cousin had recently moved from florida to Maine with their family. We were about eleven years old and I took him out to the woods to show him all our forts, streams, and the swamp. While we were out there we stumbled on a camp of some sort and we thought it was a homeless persons camp. It really creaped us out, so we turned around to head back home. When we did we saw 3 figures in front of us one to the left, middle, and right. it was thickly wooded, but the figures were clearly defined. the one on the right was smaller(iwould guess 4 feet) the other two were at least 7 feet. I told my cousin to stand still and not move. we were stuck there for a good 30 minutes watching them sway back and forth as they watched us. It was quite scary to me because they were blocking our way out! I had never gone farther into the woods than I was, and the way home they were standing in front of, not moving. Finally I told my cousing we needed to slowly start walking forward, so we did, and the figures began to back up and disappear.

IT took us a good hour to get home through the marsh and forest, and I would see them to our sides looking at us. The smaller one was making wooping noises as we walked and threw stuff at us. it was incredible terrifying

The next year after that we moved. I wish we hadn't know that i know alot more about them.. Hopefully i will see that family again!

sorry it is soo long folks. my cousin might want to add stuff to it. I will tect him when i post this. enjoy!

• Upvote 6

Hi all! I am belecosity's cousin. I think what I remember most about that day in the woods was the constant feeling of being watched. No matter how fast we moved through the woods you couldnt shake that feeling. After being trapped by the bigfeet (plural of bigfoot...removed objectionable text. :rulez:) I have never again ventured into the woods without my shotgun. I'm not sure how much damage a shotgun could do against an 8 ft bigfoot, but it at least gives me some peace of mind. And btw, most of the pictures u see of bigfeet make them look calm, I can tell you these things were ferocious looking and reminded me of a honey badger(honey badger don't care). Well it was my pleasure to share with you all and if you have more questions just ask.

Edited by Markinsa
Language: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 3

Hi all! I am belecosity's cousin. I think what I remember most about that day in the woods was the constant feeling of being watched. No matter how fast we moved through the woods you couldnt shake that feeling. After being trapped by the bigfeet (plural of bigfoot...removed objectionable text. :rulez:) I have never again ventured into the woods without my shotgun. I'm not sure how much damage a shotgun could do against an 8 ft bigfoot, but it at least gives me some peace of mind. And btw, most of the pictures u see of bigfeet make them look calm, I can tell you these things were ferocious looking and reminded me of a honey badger(honey badger don't care). Well it was my pleasure to share with you all and if you have more questions just ask.

they might have been ferocious looking, but they didn't do anything to us....... common city slicker  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

As for ghosts.. I have experienced the supernatural quite a bit throughout my life. I do believe that what we see as ghosts are either fallen angels or angels that still serve God. I did a lot of research on what I had experienced, and if you want to see what a christian perspective is on ghosts(supernatural) Genesis chapter 6 and especially the book of Enoch go into great detail about demons and angels.(the book of Enoch is not part of the bible, but correlates directly to scripture). Check them out. Helped me determine what I was experiencing. 

Christianity nowadays focuses so much on the physical realm, when in reality the spiritual realm is more real than what we see. 

Thanks for sharin' guys - exciting stuff.

agreed Bj, I really do hope they find concrete proof excepted by "science" someday. It would be great to be able to tell my story without having to sit behind a screen name, and have people believe you. 

• Upvote 2