Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do You Believe in Bigfoot ?

brbrlocke

89 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bigfoot exist

• Yes, I believe he is there.
    • No way, people who believe are crazy.?
    • Maybe......?

Please don't think I'm just a crazy lady that lives... in the woods, close to a large lake, not far from the Red River... in Texas and PLEASE don't bash me because you think that would describe me to a tee.:o I have a question that I don't think anyone in DV land has ever asked....Do you believe in Bigfoot ? We've all watched ( you know you've watched them ) the shows on TV about him. Does he really exist ? Have you ever seen one or have seen evidence of one of them ? This is really interesting to me. We BELIEVE in and Praise God... we've never seen Him but our Faith tells us is He is there. We believe our dinar , because of our Faith in above mentioned God, will "soon" be a blessing. Do you believe that there could be a bigfoot ? Do you have a bigfoot story to share ?

Now one more question....

Do you believe in Ghosts ? :)

Dear Jon29, I believe the question was presented in the post. So sorry to not have a big foot story for you.

• Upvote 4

No, we're talking about Bigfoot, that huge 15' shaggy bumble-like, smelly creature that busts trees in half and disappears in the blink of an eye before people can get a picture, not some dude living under the floorboards of a house. BIGFOOT!--->

Some were also talking about ghosts...

• Upvote 2

Well I have a story too not mine but my sisters, here it goes my sister bought a beatiful house on the canal in north east Florida, after a few years she decided to move to a more family oriented neighborhood so they put the house on the canal for rent and bought a beautiful older home in another development, one night she was laying in bed reading a book and saw a girl walk across the room and into the bathroom now my niece was about 10 years old at the time and my sister called her name and asked what she was doing there, she got no response she called her again and nothing, she heard a noise in the bathroom and went there to check and found nobody there, she ran to my nieces room and my niece was sound asleep, needless to say the next day she told my brother-in-law who was here in New Jersey on a business trip what happened, well she went back to the canal house, and later found out that the older home was built on an old indian burial ground, she's never been so scared in her life ,the image of the girl walking across the room is embedded in her mind, she sold the older home without ever stepping foot in there again.

• Upvote 2

Once when I was about nine I went with my grandma to decoration day in her hometown...we stayed with her brother who lived in their mom's house, she had passed a year or two before. Anyways my grandma and I made a pallet in the living room to sleep that night right in front of the couch. I woke up in the middle of the night and looked up and there was my great grandma, their mother, just sitting there on the edge of the couch. I just layed back down and went to sleep, I can't even remember if I was scared or not.....that is my one and only supernatural experience. Fun thread brbrlocke!

• Upvote 2

Thanks bama...I was hoping it would be some fun for us. Being from south ( yes I am so proud ), bigfoot and ghosts stories have always been around and I love to hear the stories of others. I believe my house is on some sort of trail they use when migrating. Most of the activity I see is in the Spring but this year it has begun early.

• Upvote 2

Would you be brave enough to sleep in the woods where a bigfoot had been sighted or spend the night in a cemetery or some really crazy haunted location ?

Not me...I'm a big chicken and I'm not going to scare myself on purpose.......:D

You couldn't pay me to do something like that, lol.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

I'm so excited, a member of the Texas BFRO is coming to my house this weekend. It was a pretty busy time around my place this year and I have a picture of a footprint I took March 27 2012 in a run between some corals and my barn. When it's wet, it's a nasty nasty spot and it's just not somewhere you would walk around barefooted. Anyway...someone wants too hear my story and I'm all mouth..:lol:

post-26389-135298978925_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

Please don't think I'm just a crazy lady that lives... in the woods, close to a large lake, not far from the Red River... in Texas and PLEASE don't bash me because you think that would describe me to a tee.:o I have a question that I don't think anyone in DV land has ever asked....Do you believe in Bigfoot ? We've all watched ( you know you've watched them ) the shows on TV about him. Does he really exist ? Have you ever seen one or have seen evidence of one of them ? This is really interesting to me. We BELIEVE in and Praise God... we've never seen Him but our Faith tells us is He is there. We believe our dinar , because of our Faith in above mentioned God, will "soon" be a blessing. Do you believe that there could be a bigfoot ? Do you have a bigfoot story to share ?

I believe they are called spirits not ghosts. They are trapped between here (this dimension) and where they should have gone but held themselves back for one reason or another and don't know how to go forward.

I personally know people who work with these types of situations to help these spirits move on. When they are stuck they are in a form of "Hell".

As for "Bigfoot"... :P

I believe in Little Feat !

Excellent Band...good choice...!!! B)

• Upvote 2

Did you see him Carla? I'm too scaredy cat to look but I have seen evidence.

Yes, My father and I were hunting in 1986 and watched it walk up the side of the hill. And NO! it wasn't a bear. Dad had seen something similar when he was at the turn around a few miles away and a few years back. It was huge, harry and walked like a human up the hill. We didn't say a thing for a few days then we told Mom. I know what I saw and it will always be stuck in my mind but we didn't want to be questions and interrogated like other people went through years prior. Allot of people ask why don't more people see it but if you think about it there have been many years that dad and I never saw a bear when we were hunting. I truly feel they are more afraid of us then we are of them and they can probably hear and smell so well that they can hide or run from anyone or thing from far away therefore making it difficult to be spotted often.

Dad took it to the grave with him and I will do the same,wink.gif

Carla

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I'm so excited, a member of the Texas BFRO is coming to my house this weekend. It was a pretty busy time around my place this year and I have a picture of a footprint I took March 27 2012 in a run between some corals and my barn. When it's wet, it's a nasty nasty spot and it's just not somewhere you would walk around barefooted. Anyway...someone wants too hear my story and I'm all mouth..:lol:

Very cool...I was going to suggest setting up cameras

if your area is used for migration....I'm curious what BFRO says

after their visit....

I dont happen to live in an area where we have this sort of activity,

but I do believe there is enough evidence to conclude Bigfoot is real...

And, US Fish & Wildlife in DC has recently added Sasquatch to the

endangered species list

Speaking of new species....We've found one in Az, in the deep woods

that's never been documented in this area....

A segmented 'worm' with a glowing tail....Like a firefly.... ASU has a program

for identifying new species, so we sent a sample to them.

As far as ghosts....Yep, there were 2 in the home I lived in as a kid....

Mischievious poltergeists that would move model cars around on the shelves

over my bed, when I wasnt around....

Since then, the only 'ghosts' I've seen from time to time, are former pets that

are still hanging around

• Upvote 1

I've seen UFOs, I've heard things, I've experienced things, I believe Bigfoot of some sort exists. When they leave obvious signs, you know somethings afoot. Don't let them dumbass psychiatrists tell you otherwise. In Alaska, the natives know things, they' ve seen things. UFOs, little people, dogs w/human faces, & bigfoot. I saw on the beach in Point Hope, Alaska, footprints, they were stridled about 10 ft. apart, in the graveled beach. Something like that was visibly obvious, something or someone was there, something big. Many people in Pt. Hope have seen the little Eskimo's that live in the nearby mountains. Some of them are real strange creatures, some are devils. Someday we'll find out when Jesus comes back. Amen!!!!

• Upvote 1

Yes i believe , i have seen and smelled something that turned my stomach ,and made the hair on my body stand up. i have been a hunter my whole life i know the smells of the woods and this was nothing i had ever smelled, it was musty, and kinda rotten,and their was no sound from anything anywhere! And as ghosts, well we all see them at some point in our life. Sorry for the English in this im not good with the computer. thank you go dinar!

• Upvote 1

-- :bravo: --Why yes i believe in both- --- SOMEBODY BELIEVES ME----shes my ex-wife and wears a size 16 shoe and drags her knuckels on the floor- and it was the Saturday nite ive ever had. Took me a month to outrun her. You try out runnin a size 16 -think boy think-just the legs alone were 6x6 and looooong. Caught a car at the do-nut shop and slpit- whew

:moon-from-car: -if ya see her you dont know PALEEEZE

• Upvote 1