Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lara2033 posted in OOM THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG

trooper

Lara2033 posted in OOM Forum Fri afternoon 01/13/2012

_ First of all don't shoot the messenger. I jusr received a call 30 seconds ago. Caller has a contact in Hong Kong he stated, THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG. The announcement could come as early as this afternoon. Annoucement will made by cheif counsel of the U.S. Treasury Dept.

I know all you are going to be pissed if don't happen. My contact owns 500 Million Dinar and I have an access of 25 mil. With that being said, just maybe all of you will be millionaires this weekend.

post-6286-13265110032_thumb.gif

If people are this ignorant now can you imagine how stupid they will appear once they have a few bucks in their pocket. OMG watch out we are about to witness a full fledged circus. nouveau riche -

Yeah, and non of the members of this forum would ever do anything that appears to be stupid or silly or just plain nuts when their ship comes in, eh? Let's wait and see.

Actually I think it is a fairly safe bet we won't know, being so anonymous on line. But, I know I will not be acting normally for a day or two at least. I mean, handing all the ladies at the bank one of our brand new hundred dollar bills and wishing them well and dancing about the bank on my way out after putting most of the money in a premium interest account and taking two pockets full of hundreds ... no I wouldn't do anything foolish like that, nope, not me. And of course none of our compatriots here would ever succumb and do anything silly either.

hahahahahahaha

:D:D:D:D

smee2

She's not fat.....she's big boned. :lol:

Lol! Plus one, best laugh this morning! Love the avatar too...

If people are this ignorant now can you imagine how stupid they will appear once they have a few bucks in their pocket. OMG watch out we are about to witness a full fledged circus. nouveau riche -

You're so right. I mean who has 500 million Dinar and tells people? First mistake...

• Upvote 1

According to that sight, the Fat Lady has sang so many times her throat is hoarse! When it does happens for real no one will be able to hear her! ^_^

This "fat" lady has been singing so long that she has turned into a "hot" lady singing due to all the times she has had to run up on stage. LOL

• Upvote 1

_ First of all don't shoot the messenger. I jusr received a call 30 seconds ago. Caller has a contact in Hong Kong he stated, THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG. The announcement could come as early as this afternoon. Annoucement will made by cheif counsel of the U.S. Treasury Dept.

I know all you are going to be pissed if don't happen. My contact owns 500 Million Dinar and I have an access of 25 mil. With that being said, just maybe all of you will be millionaires this weekend.

Well its already Saturday...so 1.5 days and counting. No one hold your breath because you will be dead before you see any inkling of an RV.

Well its already Saturday...so 1.5 days and counting. No one hold your breath because you will be dead before you see any inkling of an RV.

If if's and butts was candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas

:

Edited by wingit

and this is relevant how???

I wouldnt be saying how many dinar I posessed.