Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Putting the Dinar investment into perspective

Many are begining to ask where are we at with this Dinar investment. Is it or isn't it going to happen? Well let's review a little bit. Back when the U.S. first invaded Iraq in 2003, Prsident Bush set into motion an action with the IQD that made all U.S. citizens stand up and take a look. Together the U.S. & Iraq dismantled the old currency and printed up a new IQD. Bush, Cheany and several in the adminnistration decided to let everyone on this new investment. Why should they leave themselves exposed as the only ones to make money on this? A law was created to allow private U.S. citizens to buy into the new Dinar and to be expected most people started to jump on the band wagon.

Along the way there was much info put out to tease everyone such as the comparrison to Kuwaitt and the one I really get a kick out of. The fact that before the IQD lost value and crashed that 1 Dinar was equal to $3.+USD. The market value was not determined by the IMF or any other international currency office. The fact is that value of the IQD was set by Saddam Hussain himself. This can be why he had millions and millions of USD hidden at many of his pallaces through out the country.

Prez Bush did say that the war was going to pay for its self in the long run. As of today Jan 13/2012 we have not seen this happen yet, and the national debt of about 15 trillion dollars is roughly equal equal to the toal GPD of the U.S.. This is no way to run a business or even the Government. We are actually slipping over into the abyss and if we continue to slip in, it will then be very hard to crawl out.The other day I brought this subject up to my Congressman. I asked him if President Obama had a plan to bring down the deficet by about 4 to 4 and a half trillion dollars? He indicated that there was a plan but he like others not privy to how Obama could do this..

I brought with me to the meeting a bank bag with a zipper that was used to carry money. I place the bank bag which was bulging and passed it to my Congressman and asked him to open it. He took the key and opened the lock and pulled the zipper open. Out spilled a whole bunch of IQD roughly 3million of them. To my amassment he looked surprisingly at the money and asked me what kind of currency it was. I told him it was the new IQD. He said that he had never seen it before or heard anything about it.

I said , " Are you sure you don't know anything about the IQD?" and again, he said,"No."

I half believed him and half not. However, I am on the stump about this for now.

I then had to put him through a short dissertation about the IQD. I told him that he had an obligation to answer his constituantes about Bush's statement of this IQD as an inestment. I also asked him and his staff if the U.S. had any IQD stashed away to the tune of about 4 and one half trillion Dinar? Again, he claimed that he was not aware of this. I then told him what better way to pay down the deficit by 4trillion dollars than to use the IQD when they they RV. He did then agree with me and agian I asked him that because President Bush did authorize Americans invest into this currency, that we should be told when this might happen since virtually nothing has happened since 2003.

At the end of my meeting, I indicated that he should check with the Speaker of the House as he is very nuch aware of the IQD and does own some himself. Again, I feel that our represenatives have an obligation to give us the answers based upon the letter of the law with regard to encourage Americans to by into the IQD.

Getting back to the begining of this topic, we should all be prepare not to make a dime on all this. Remember the term Buyer Beware, I myself don't trust the actions of the ME countries as they can change the rules on a dime. In the end it can go either way on this. I feel that if an RV does happen it could come in low and find its own way up or down. I feel that if it does RV that it will come in at .50 and may go up very slowly.

Bottom line, we all have the right to ask our represenative about this investment as it was our country that encouraged us to buy into it in the first place. You should know that my Congressman is a Freshman and his first term.

His name is Richard Hanna and he is in the 24th Congressional District in upstate Central New York in which I live.

Best of luck to all.

BTW: I will keep all post when and if I hear something further from Mr. Hanna.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I commend you on actually taking the time to meet with your Congressman, and to the Congressman for giving you audiance!

I guess it just goes to show, really no one knows how this will go and how very little 'intel' there is out there!

Thank you for your effort Seabee!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Not to be disagreeing with you Seabee... but Brisco covered the historical value of the dinar back a ways.. and guess what? Link:

Posted

15 October 2011 - 07:31 AM

Here is the History of the IRAQ dinar ....

http://www.edinarfinancial.net/

banner.jpg

I don't even think Saddam was a twinkle in his mamma's eye as the saying goes back in 1932. So if he controlled the value it was before he was in diapers!huh.gif

I am not challenging your comments but I too bought into that line too many times until it was brought up several times by different sources ... the IQD was actually more valuable historically before Saddam... so that kinda shoots holes in the theory folks throw around that a mad man controlled the value of Iraq's currency.

I have to ask another question here if I may... and I am trying not to put you on the spot, because truthfully I am not sure of the answer. "What value does asking a Senator (who doesn't appear to know anything) or a Banker (who also appears to be somewhat clueless) about a currency they don't seem to know anything about?" unsure.gif Won't it come to the surface when it's time is right and surprise them about the same time it gets revealed to us? In fact, we may learn about it before many of those who seem to be out of the loop imo. Just some thoughts. TwoCents.gif

Thanks for the post Seabee!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 10

I applaud your effort SeaBee. I wouldn't expect much more of an answer from my reps. Now, if you could get an audience with G. W. Bush, that would be interesting... :)

TonyTNT Got An Audience With Weiner .....

• Upvote 3

problem here, mr. bush isnt pulling anymore strings, its the opposite in mr obama, who feels we have stole from the world. do you think mr. obama is in to a form of stealing wealth from iraq, via oil or oil credits? If there is or was a plan, very few, like less than5 people in the world would now. shabibi, imf director and possibly a few others.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Many are begining to ask where are we at with this Dinar investment. Is it or isn't it going to happen? Well let's review a little bit. Back when the U.S. first invaded Iraq in 2003, Prsident Bush set into motion an action with the IQD that made all U.S. citizens stand up and take a look. Together the U.S. & Iraq dismantled the old currency and printed up a new IQD. Bush, Cheany and several in the adminnistration decided to let everyone on this new investment. Why should they leave themselves exposed as the only ones to make money on this? A law was created to allow private U.S. citizens to buy into the new Dinar and to be expected most people started to jump on the band wagon.

Along the way there was much info put out to tease everyone such as the comparrison to Kuwaitt and the one I really get a kick out of. The fact that before the IQD lost value and crashed that 1 Dinar was equal to $3.+USD. The market value was not determined by the IMF or any other international currency office. The fact is that value of the IQD was set by Saddam Hussain himself. This can be why he had millions and millions of USD hidden at many of his pallaces through out the country.

Prez Bush did say that the war was going to pay for its self in the long run. As of today Jan 13/2012 we have not seen this happen yet, and the national debt of about 15 trillion dollars is roughly equal equal to the toal GPD of the U.S.. This is no way to run a business or even the Government. We are actually slipping over into the abyss and if we continue to slip in, it will then be very hard to crawl out.The other day I brought this subject up to my Congressman. I asked him if President Obama had a plan to bring down the deficet by about 4 to 4 and a half trillion dollars? He indicated that there was a plan but he like others not privy to how Obama could do this..

I brought with me to the meeting a bank bag with a zipper that was used to carry money. I place the bank bag which was bulging and passed it to my Congressman and asked him to open it. He took the key and opened the lock and pulled the zipper open. Out spilled a whole bunch of IQD roughly 3million of them. To my amassment he looked surprisingly at the money and asked me what kind of currency it was. I told him it was the new IQD. He said that he had never seen it before or heard anything about it.

I said , " Are you sure you don't know anything about the IQD?" and again, he said,"No."

I half believed him and half not. However, I am on the stump about this for now.

I then had to put him through a short dissertation about the IQD. I told him that he had an obligation to answer his constituantes about Bush's statement of this IQD as an inestment. I also asked him and his staff if the U.S. had any IQD stashed away to the tune of about 4 and one half trillion Dinar? Again, he claimed that he was not aware of this. I then told him what better way to pay down the deficit by 4trillion dollars than to use the IQD when they they RV. He did then agree with me and agian I asked him that because President Bush did authorize Americans invest into this currency, that we should be told when this might happen since virtually nothing has happened since 2003.

At the end of my meeting, I indicated that he should check with the Speaker of the House as he is very nuch aware of the IQD and does own some himself. Again, I feel that our represenatives have an obligation to give us the answers based upon the letter of the law with regard to encourage Americans to by into the IQD.

Getting back to the begining of this topic, we should all be prepare not to make a dime on all this. Remember the term Buyer Beware, I myself don't trust the actions of the ME countries as they can change the rules on a dime. In the end it can go either way on this. I feel that if an RV does happen it could come in low and find its own way up or down. I feel that if it does RV that it will come in at .50 and may go up very slowly.

Bottom line, we all have the right to ask our represenative about this investment as it was our country that encouraged us to buy into it in the first place. You should know that my Congressman is a Freshman and his first term.

His name is Richard Hanna and he is in the 24th Congressional District in upstate Central New York in which I live.

Best of luck to all.

Excellent DD, thank you for the extra effort to actually knock on the door, although there is probably a video or audio recording of the encouter. Thanks again.

GH

• Upvote 1

Not to be disagreeing with you Seabee... but Brisco covered the historical value of the dinar back a ways.. and guess what? Link:

Posted

15 October 2011 - 07:31 AM

Here is the History of the IRAQ dinar ....

http://www.edinarfinancial.net/

banner.jpg

I don't even think Saddam was a twinkle in his mamma's eye as the saying goes back in 1932. So if he controlled the value it was before he was in diapers!huh.gif

I am not challenging your comments but I too bought into that line too many times until it was brought up several times by different sources ... the IQD was actually more valuable historically before Saddam... so that kinda shoots holes in the theory folks throw around that a mad man controlled the value of Iraq's currency.

I have to ask another question here if I may... and I am trying not to put you on the spot, because truthfully I am not sure of the answer. "What value does asking a Senator (who doesn't appear to know anything) or a Banker (who also appears to be somewhat clueless) about a currency they don't seem to know anything about?" unsure.gif Won't it come to the surface when it's time is right and surprise them about the same time it gets revealed to us? In fact, we may learn about it before many of those who seem to be out of the loop imo. Just some thoughts. TwoCents.gif

Thanks for the post Seabee!wink.gif

You are not and no one ever puts me on the spot. You see, I expected the response I got from my Congressman. However, I hope you are not selling yourself to short when thinking that not many of our represenatives know nothing about the Dinar. I am willing to go out on the limb and say that there are more reps than we care to admit that know what's going on. Again, I say that none of us should be embbarrased to approach our government represenatives to talk of topics such as the IQD or any other bizzarre topic.

You , I, & everyone else owns this government, but yet most have lost the will speak out and protest in the way that is needed and in my opinion we need to come out in numbers to get our ideas across.

If former President Bush & his Administration ennacted a law giving Americans the right to invest in the Iraqi Dinar, then we should have every right to disscuss this with him or her meaning our elected represenative. I am not looking to make this public and I also noted this to the Congressman when we spoke. My push into this is, is that I don't believe that President Obama should take the credit for bringing down the Deficit by 4 trillion dollars when we all know the real reason.

Lastly, the last time I wrote on here about my Congressman, I indicated that I had asked him weather or not the DOT or any other Dept was in possesion of roughly 4.5 trillion IQD. A week later I recieved a letter with his signature stamped on it. The letter stated that the US is not in possesion of any Dinar and I feel it is a lie. The other day Mr. Hanna told me that he did not remember being approach by anyone on his staff about the question that I called in. This is why I wanted to meet in person Wed. He did Assure me that he would look into this for me and try to come up with the answers for my questions.

I can't say anything more than what I already have.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Best of luck to all.

LMAO! TOO FUNNY!!!!!! laugh.gif

TonyTNT Got An Audience With Weiner .....

PLUS 1 FOR U THUG! cool.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

problem here, mr. bush isnt pulling anymore strings, its the opposite in mr obama, who feels we have stole from the world. do you think mr. obama is in to a form of stealing wealth from iraq, via oil or oil credits? If there is or was a plan, very few, like less than5 people in the world would now. shabibi, imf director and possibly a few others.

Yes, Mr. Bush isn't pulling the strings now , I don't think we should allow Obama to take credit for the lowering of the deficit when Bush indicated the war would pay for its self. without giving much indication of how it would be done. Prez Bush knew the money to pay for the war in Iraq would be added to the deficit. If Obama knew early on that we would eventually cash in on Dinar holdings then perhaps he should have borrowed to spend several hundered billion dollars for infastructure of America and this would have been the perfect way to put people back to work in 2009 or 10. The money that he did spend to create jobs wasn't enough to fill up the bottom of a rain bucket.

If Obama wanted to help the poor by putting them back to work then why isn't our unemployment rate any lower than it is? He had his chance but he has now blown it. I would really like to see Rush Limbaugh chime in on this when the RV hits. He already knows what knows the rammifications of what an RV would mean to this nation after it happens. At this point it can't be talked about publicly or the paverbile can of worms will be opened.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I commend you on actually taking the time to meet with your Congressman, and to the Congressman for giving you audiance!

I guess it just goes to show, really no one knows how this will go and how very little 'intel' there is out there!

Thank you for your effort Seabee!

Thanks for your positive feedback. I just wasn't sure how this would be recieved after I put it up. I wasn't looking for an audiance , but to learn more about the Dinar in the viewpoint of our represenative that garner my votes at election time.

Thanks agin

• Upvote 1

I applaud your effort SeaBee. I wouldn't expect much more of an answer from my reps. Now, if you could get an audience with G. W. Bush, that would be interesting... :)

good job harleybiker. Be it rumor or not, I heard that G.W. Bush has a steel container packed from floor to ceiling with the IQD. Typically called a connex(container). Makes you wonder????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are not and no one ever puts me on the spot. You see, I expected the response I got from my Congressman. However, I hope you are not selling yourself to short when thinking that not many of our represenatives know nothing about the Dinar. I am willing to go out on the limb and say that there are more reps than we care to admit that know what's going on. Again, I say that none of us should be embbarrased to approach our government represenatives to talk of topics such as the IQD or any other bizzarre topic.

You , I, & everyone else owns this government, but yet most have lost the will speak out and protest in the way that is needed and in my opinion we need to come out in numbers to get our ideas across.

If former President Bush & his Administration ennacted a law giving Americans the right to invest in the Iraqi Dinar, then we should have every right to disscuss this with him or her meaning our elected represenative. I am not looking to make this public and I also noted this to the Congressman when we spoke. My push into this is, is that I don't believe that President Obama should take the credit for bringing down the Deficit by 4 trillion dollars when we all know the real reason.

Lastly, the last time I wrote on here about my Congressman, I indicated that I had asked him weather or not the DOT or any other Dept was in possesion of roughly 4.5 trillion IQD. A week later I recieved a letter with his signature stamped on it. The letter stated that the US is not in possesion of any Dinar and I feel it is a lie. The other day Mr. Hanna told me that he did not remember being approach by anyone on his staff about the question that I called in. This is why I wanted to meet in person Wed. He did Assure me that he would look into this for me and try to come up with the answers for my questions.

Seabee...I, like you, have no doubt " that some in high up places know something"... they just probably don't want us to know they know! wink.gif You are bold for asking though my... I don't run in any of those circles so I applaud you. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

They are I am sure playing a poker game... the govt. doesn't want us to know what they have, but I have seen pictures of plane loads of USD coming into Iraq, and plane loads leaving.... so I think it is a safe bet we have some dinar in our govt's reserves... just don't know how much.

Thanks again for your input Seabee... and just a reminder... I wasn't challenging your first hand info... I was just trying to clear up the historical value of the dinar. One thing most don't think about... if the dinar was worth $4.86 back in the 30's and 40's... I wonder what that would equal today with inflation factored in??? That would be an interesting amount I am sure!eyebrows.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Best of luck to all.

there are much more important things for politicans to be concerned about than our risky investment in a third world currency. they will laugh us out of the office if we tried to meet with them. unless they are holding and have an interest in an rv they could care less

• Downvote 1

there are much more important things for politicans to be concerned about than our risky investment in a third world currency. they will laugh us out of the office if we tried to meet with them. unless they are holding and have an interest in an rv they could care less

IMO...If I had been this politician, I would have probably said the same thing that was told here...DOES ANYONE REALIZE WHERE THIS WOULD HAVE WENT...IF THE GUY HAD OF SPOKE POSITIVE ABOUT THE DINAR...THINK ABOUT THIS LONG AND HARD EVERYONE...HE, THE POLITICIAN, WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BEEN CALLED IN ON THE CARPET, AND/OR RUN DOWN THE RAILS FOR SAYING "ANYTHING" POSITIVE, AT ALL'...PERIOD!...THERE ARE HARDLY ANY ACCREDITED FOLKS IN GOVERNMENT, BANKING OR POLITICS...THAT OPENLY WILL ENDORSE THE DINAR...IT'S THE BEST KEPT SECRET UNDER THE SUN..IMO...EVEN THOUGH MANY OWN IT...EVEN THE MAJORITY OF THEM THAT DENY IT...ALL IMO..

Would you care to post tthat Stampd letter.