Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok, I am a big believer in free speech and personal accountability and have often said that these many 'gurus' should be read for entertainment purposes only; but now I want to express my concern about the gullibility of people who seem to believe these people.

All, think about it- this event has created a new income stream where someone claims 'insider knowledge, contacts, or insight' into the dinar revaluation and develops a following by proclaiming 'post RV opportunitites or daily RVs'. Ask yourself it you've been given any proof of these opportunities or do you simply receive the 'protecting my resources' blanket that seems to cover everything. Has any of the RV proclamations came true? Rhetorical questions for your considerations but.... if you're paying money for these special insights or allowing your membership to generate advertisement based on the knowledge of these 'gurus' - don't you think that you deserve hard facts like: names of banks that will participate with, perhaps, at least one document showing that a relationship exists; a name of one of these many 'high-level' contacts that can be vetted to at least establish he/she exists, they have a position where specialized knowledge is accessible, or Anything that would provide one iota of credibility for these claims.

I personally think a RV will happen but don't know when; don't believe any guru has definitive sources; nor, that any have committed agreements with banks for post-cash outs. Also, I think that anyone paying a monthly fee to any site without some type of proof of understanding either has money to throw away or is too gullible to be allowed outside without an adult. :) Oh yes, even though I'm a believer, I'm not certain the God of creation cares about an RV and these people that keep using God or His word as a means of maintaining support for their following may be frauds. All my opinion- just something to think about.

Good luck all, go RV

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Really, everyone pretty much shares your views, but......

It's time for adults in this world to start taking responsibility for their own decisions. Protecting everyone from their own stupidity is impossible, and isn't our "raison d'etre".

That's what natural selection is all about. Sure, there has to be enforcement of laws, but we aren't the cops. P.T. Barnum knew what he was talking about. We educate each other, we postulate and we laugh our butts off at the rediculous. Most everyone catches on, sooner than later. Thanks!

• Upvote 7

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Albert Einstein

"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power."

P. J. O'Rourke

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/stupidity.html#ixzz1jMc3FXKz

• Upvote 2

Really, everyone pretty much shares your views, but......

It's time for adults in this world to start taking responsibility for their own decisions. Protecting everyone from their own stupidity is impossible, and isn't our "raison d'etre".

That's what natural selection is all about. Sure, there has to be enforcement of laws, but we aren't the cops. P.T. Barnum knew what he was talking about. We educate each other, we postulate and we laugh our butts off at the rediculous. Most everyone catches on, sooner than later. Thanks!

Very insightful and wise reply, uhh Wise guy :)

• Upvote 1

Bravo Dman...it needed to be said...for those who have eyes and ears open. I think there is a whole lot of fraud going on, and the worst are those who claim to be so "Christian". I'm thankful that my parents taught me to think for myself.

I personally don't think that people should be prayed upon because they are stupid. I also believe that you will see more raids and criminal prosecutions before you see an RV that makes anyone rich, aside from the Dinar Pumping GURUS, who will be investigated heavily for their fraud.

• Upvote 1

Oh yes, even though I'm a believer, I'm not certain the God of creation cares about an RV and these people that keep using God or His word as a means of maintaining support for their following may be frauds.

This bugs me so much...If god cared to be in control of this RV & Iraq then there wouldn't be so much violence & lose of life. Seriously, everyone keeps throwing around scriptures and how we're bless. I am bless for many other reasons but God didn't choose me for this investment & I'm sure there are many people that aren't Christians involved in the iqd...and God didn't choose them for this either. JMO

Bravo Dman...it needed to be said...for those who have eyes and ears open. I think there is a whole lot of fraud going on, and the worst are those who claim to be so "Christian". I'm thankful that my parents taught me to think for myself.

It's a round world.Those that steal,scam,and lie will get what they deserve in time.It all catches up,eventually.

• Upvote 2

Ok, I am a big believer in free speech and personal accountability and have often said that these many 'gurus' should be read for entertainment purposes only; but now I want to express my concern about the gullibility of people who seem to believe these people.

All, think about it- this event has created a new income stream where someone claims 'insider knowledge, contacts, or insight' into the dinar revaluation and develops a following by proclaiming 'post RV opportunitites or daily RVs'. Ask yourself it you've been given any proof of these opportunities or do you simply receive the 'protecting my resources' blanket that seems to cover everything. Has any of the RV proclamations came true? Rhetorical questions for your considerations but.... if you're paying money for these special insights or allowing your membership to generate advertisement based on the knowledge of these 'gurus' - don't you think that you deserve hard facts like: names of banks that will participate with, perhaps, at least one document showing that a relationship exists; a name of one of these many 'high-level' contacts that can be vetted to at least establish he/she exists, they have a position where specialized knowledge is accessible, or Anything that would provide one iota of credibility for these claims.

I personally think a RV will happen but don't know when; don't believe any guru has definitive sources; nor, that any have committed agreements with banks for post-cash outs. Also, I think that anyone paying a monthly fee to any site without some type of proof of understanding either has money to throw away or is too gullible to be allowed outside without an adult. :) Oh yes, even though I'm a believer, I'm not certain the God of creation cares about an RV and these people that keep using God or His word as a means of maintaining support for their following may be frauds. All my opinion- just something to think about.

Good luck all, go RV

DMAN, you have lots of good points in your post.

EVERY POST on this site is someone's own perspective, opinion, for the most part. Even when an article is posted, one's perspective on the article can be different. Personally, I have great respect for Adam and his info. as I just posted in another thread. If Adam happened to be 100% wrong I still would have the same respect because I trust him, even though I have never met him.

It is sad that some here may take words as gospel, and made decisions on that, I do agree that is unfortunate, but ultimately we are each responsible for ourselves, right? I've made some real bad investment choices that were referred by extended family, when that went to heck in a hand basket, I did not blame them, I made the choice and had to reap the consequences. Unfortunately, there will always be those scoundrels that prey on people, I believe that all the good stuff posted here will help to give a broad summation about the dinar, it is the responsibility of an individual to read. AND there are plenty of very helpful people here that are very willing to lend a hand!

I see nothing wrong if someone wants to pay for info. that they find valuable, again, it is up to the person to decide if that is right for them!

As far as using God, I am very much a believer. I only know that God cares about his kids, not necessarily the dinar...at least that's how I bring Him into this for me. GOD is my sufficiency, not the dinar, RV or anything else, I get caught up at times and need to remind myself . For me, I believe that God opened the door for me regarding this dinar ride, As far as people using this forum for their "following", I agree that is not right. Again, we're dealing with people with different motives, in the end they will get what they deserve. Personally, it is wonderful no know that there are many here with the same faith, I totally respect others beliefs too, but for me, it is nice to be able to speak about those things too.

It is kind of you to be concerned about people possibly getting taken, but as I stated above, there is prenty of info here for one to make a decision for themselve...this is my perspective.....

Since the beginning of time there have been so called Christians that use their faith for the wrong reasons, but there are also many good Christians.

It is great that your parents taught you to think for yourself, after all, the bottom line is that each of us is responsible for ourselves.

• Upvote 5

DMAN, you have lots of good points in your post.

EVERY POST on this site is someone's own perspective, opinion, for the most part. Even when an article is posted, one's perspective on the article can be different. Personally, I have great respect for Adam and his info. as I just posted in another thread. If Adam happened to be 100% wrong I still would have the same respect because I trust him, even though I have never met him.

It is sad that some here may take words as gospel, and made decisions on that, I do agree that is unfortunate, but ultimately we are each responsible for ourselves, right? I've made some real bad investment choices that were referred by extended family, when that went to heck in a hand basket, I did not blame them, I made the choice and had to reap the consequences. Unfortunately, there will always be those scoundrels that prey on people, I believe that all the good stuff posted here will help to give a broad summation about the dinar, it is the responsibility of an individual to read. AND there are plenty of very helpful people here that are very willing to lend a hand!

I see nothing wrong if someone wants to pay for info. that they find valuable, again, it is up to the person to decide if that is right for them!

As far as using God, I am very much a believer. I only know that God cares about his kids, not necessarily the dinar...at least that's how I bring Him into this for me. GOD is my sufficiency, not the dinar, RV or anything else, I get caught up at times and need to remind myself . For me, I believe that God opened the door for me regarding this dinar ride, As far as people using this forum for their "following", I agree that is not right. Again, we're dealing with people with different motives, in the end they will get what they deserve. Personally, it is wonderful no know that there are many here with the same faith, I totally respect others beliefs too, but for me, it is nice to be able to speak about those things too.

It is kind of you to be concerned about people possibly getting taken, but as I stated above, there is prenty of info here for one to make a decision for themselve...this is my perspective.....

Since the beginning of time there have been so called Christians that use their faith for the wrong reasons, but there are also many good Christians.

It is great that your parents taught you to think for yourself, after all, the bottom line is that each of us is responsible for ourselves.

+1 for U. It's good to read these kinds of posts going into the weekend. B)

GH

• Upvote 1

Good luck all, go RV

I could imagine there are a bunch of college kids parading around as "GURUS" on the Internet and are getting their rocks off watching these forums to see what a stir they can create.

There are some very mean spirited people in this world who for no other reason do this as a sick game at our expense or at least for those who hang on their every word.

And there are plenty that do.

When greed is involved it seems like common sense goes right out the window ( kinda like love is blind ) and people reach for the stars.

You know these so called gurus feel a sense of empowerment over their subjects.

I have looked at the forums on the other sites and the folks put the guru guy on a pedestal.

It is quite sickening how people bow down to them .

I guess its desperation in life and psychologicly gives people a financial lifeline to hang on to...

JMO

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Wealthhound, perfectly stated.

It's all common sense. Let the GURU'S in one ear and out the other.

Just cause there's one bad apple (Christian) in the bunch, doesn't mean all apples are bad.

God does open doors to opportunity, we just need His wisdom to guide us. That's the greatness of having the choice.

• Upvote 1

The problem is because people call themselves Christians. We have come upon a time that anyone who believes in Jesus Christ calls themselves a Christian. It is not biblical. They were first called Christians at Antioch. Literally meaning to be like Jesus Christ. If those around you or those who associate with you or any person you have done business with or been in any kind of relationship with cannot or would not call you a Christian then please for God's sake don't tell people when you see me you have seen Christ. If your wife or close associate cannot call you a CHristian don'tproclaim to be one. I am a believer and the proudest moments in my life is when others have asked me or said of me are you a Christian. Live a Godly life and let the world decide. If you have to tell me you are a Christian and I cannot tell by the way you look and act and react then you are a false witness. I am a man who is trying to be a saint and hopes someday to hear "well done". From time to time I even say I am a Christian but usually I try to say I am a sinner saved by grace. Please do not be deceived by folks espousing to be Christians and bringing a reproach to the very name of God. They will have a day before the Judge as well as all others. I love my God and my Bible and the things of God but sometimes I am very human and do not act as a Christian. I repent and try again. Please folks do not use the name of the Lord in vain.

Wealthhound, perfectly stated.

It's all common sense. Let the GURU'S in one ear and out the other.

Just cause there's one bad apple (Christian) in the bunch, doesn't mean all apples are bad.

God does open doors to opportunity, we just need His wisdom to guide us. That's the greatness of having the choice.

Thanks for the kind words GEORGE and PATTY! :hug:

The problem is because people call themselves Christians. We have come upon a time that anyone who believes in Jesus Christ calls themselves a Christian. It is not biblical. They were first called Christians at Antioch. Literally meaning to be like Jesus Christ. If those around you or those who associate with you or any person you have done business with or been in any kind of relationship with cannot or would not call you a Christian then please for God's sake don't tell people when you see me you have seen Christ. If your wife or close associate cannot call you a CHristian don'tproclaim to be one. I am a believer and the proudest moments in my life is when others have asked me or said of me are you a Christian. Live a Godly life and let the world decide. If you have to tell me you are a Christian and I cannot tell by the way you look and act and react then you are a false witness. I am a man who is trying to be a saint and hopes someday to hear "well done". From time to time I even say I am a Christian but usually I try to say I am a sinner saved by grace. Please do not be deceived by folks espousing to be Christians and bringing a reproach to the very name of God. They will have a day before the Judge as well as all others. I love my God and my Bible and the things of God but sometimes I am very human and do not act as a Christian. I repent and try again. Please folks do not use the name of the Lord in vain.

At times I too fail miserably but keep trying to be a good witness!!