Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Bravo, et al

SSI

[bondLady] im gonna do something in here real fat that i never do or very seldom do

[bondLady] fast not fat

[bondLady] u all know how i feel about gurus

[bondLady] an there crap they spew

[bondLady] 1 of them may be right about some things

[bondLady] and ill show it

[bondLady] the majority of the time for over 2 yrs ive pretty much been able to debunk any 1

[bondLady] becasue as u know i read the news daily

[bondLady] and when i recieved steves chat

[bondLady] in a email

[bondLady] steve from pd

[bondLady] i normally wouldnt even read them

[bondLady] but my friend who sent to me says did he read my chat

[bondLady] or said this kinda follows my yesterdays chat

[bondLady] let me show yall what steve said 1st

[bondLady] then im gonna confirm or possible confirm some things in it

[bondLady] steve, just got off the phone with one of my iraqi contacts. He has a family member in baghdad that has a friend that is a reporter that was at the press conference that was held last night. The conference was held at 10:30am baghdad time. It lasted for 2 ½ hours. Shabibi wasn’t there, he is out of the country but no one was told where he was. The person giving the press conference was mohammed saleh mudher. Not sure of spelling of last name. Many questions were asked about the dinar and revalue. He stated that the iqd would be higher than the usd very soon. He would not give a date. Just said very soon and that the iqd would be higher than the usd. He said the money is ready and is in boxes sitting at the cbi and other warehouses around iraq .

[bondLady] he said some of the new dinar was shipped to some banks in southern iraq after they completed their inventory. Other banks haven’t completed their inventories yet and thus have not received the new dinar. Cbi is waiting. Also, he said that new coins have been printed and are ready. There will be 5 or 6 different denominations. Also, he said that not all banks will be receiving the new currency at first. Only ones in areas based on population. He also said that when the revalue takes place, the borders would be closed for 24 to 48 hours and the banks would be closed also. He told the people not to during this time that there is nothing wrong. It is only while they revalue the currency and switch everything over. He also stated that the people in country would have 20 days to cash in and people outside of iraq would have 30 days.

[bondLady] steve and i reported several months ago that it was 30 and 45 days. They have changed it just a little. He kept stressing that the rv is going to happen very soon. I truly feel we are almost there now. Just around the corner. This news will be reported in the newspapers and tv very soon. I’m not giving the reporters name out or the contact in iraq . If anyone doubts this info, which they will, then you can do your own digging and bring pd what you find instead of bashing. Will bring more later as i get it. Have a blessed day. Blessings, ray

[bondLady] ok lets tear this up

[bondLady] ok now u all read my chat yesterday

[bondLady] and saw where the cbi said in the COMMING DAYS it would change the rate

[bondLady] it would fix inflation

[bondLady] it would stop the currency manipulation iran an syria is doing

[bondLady] to me that says rv

[bondLady] ok

[bondLady] then we saw the auctions todday

[bondLady] which ive never seen so low

[bondLady] nor the small amout of banks

[bondLady] 3 millon

[bondLady] 3 banks

[bondLady] the cbi has 3 large banks it backs

[bondLady] the rasheed the rafidian cant remember the other names

[bondLady] 3 banks

[bondLady] 3 millon

[bondLady] theres a really good chance

[bondLady] and its not proven so dont freak on me

[bondLady] but imo theres a good chance thats the 3 major cbi banks

[bondLady] and they just got a millon dollars worth each of the lower denoms

[bondLady] not proven but im on top of that too

[bondLady] now the next thing

[bondLady] ill show u some other things brb

[bondLady] these articles im showin all are in our forum

[bondLady] but im gonna use the actual links for this

[bondLady] ECB: governing its in domestic market and strong became the dinar is not affected by the volatility of regional currencies http://www.microsoft...ew%26id%3D31776

[bondLady] now just gonna pull a paragragh out of it

[bondLady] i sent this article out to my mailing list this am

[bondLady] my friend elizabeth sent this statement takein from this article back to me

[bondLady] which i had posted like 3 am so i was still pretty out of it an didnt catch the significance

[bondLady] And the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank said dollar-buying and selling in local markets now is through the window and not through the auction

[bondLady] dollar-buying and selling in local markets now is through the window

[bondLady] and not through the auction

[bondLady] to maintain stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate for currency, liquidity is through an inventory of Iraqi dinars on the market and then the dollar is pumped either critically auikon on "remittances" specialized private merchants imported goods

[bondLady] and this was elizabeths responce to that statement

[bondLady] They are starting to exchange at the window ( the bank teller) pulling the dollars in with the lower currency this is the introduction of the new lower denoms

[bondLady] ok now with that being said

[bondLady] now lets tear some more of steves chat apart

[bondLady] so he says his contact said

[bondLady] they would close the borders for 24 to 48 hours and that also the banks would close

[bondLady] to acomadate the rv

[bondLady] for the people not to freak it was normal

[bondLady] so i set out to find any thing that would or could be used to say

[bondLady] the banks would close or the borders would close

[bondLady] light plz bring in the holiday article

[bondLady] the holiday that will begin on Sunday

[bondLady] new made up holiday

[bondLady] Baghdad (AIN) - The General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers announced next Sunday an official holiday on the occasion of Prophet Mohammad's birth. A statement from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers received by (AIN) on Wednesday said that "The Council of Ministers announce next Sunday, the 5th of February, an official holiday to all the institutions and government departments on the occasion of the birth of the Prophet Muhammad [God's blessing and peace be upon him].” It is known that the Prophet's birth, day was on the 12 Rabi al-Awal according to Moslem calendar, is a public holidays in Iraq . http://www.alliraqne...-news&Itemid=48

[bondLady] so now we can confirm a new holiday

[bondLady] on sunday

[bondLady] which we dont know if the cbi will be closed for it or not

[bondLady] but they would indeed be closed friday an saturday

[bondLady] just dont know about sunday too

[bondLady] ok then we move on to the closing of the borders for 24 to 48 hrs while the rv gets done acording to ray or steve

[bondLady] Al-Maliki heads an expanded meeting Security lkbaralkadh to control the security situation, and close all possible gaps Date: Wednesday, 01-02-2012 03: 13 pm Baghdad (newsletter) ...Within the plan of Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces Nuri al-Maliki to confront fully the security situation thoroughly, Maliki said an expanded meeting with the official library of senior security commanders and some Governors and leaders of the difference in the presence of his Excellency the Minister of Defence Agency.

[bondLady] And a statement of the Office of Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces received (News Agency news) a copy of it: during the meeting, which brought together governors and officials governorates (Kirkuk, Dhi Qar, Salah al-Din, Maysan, Ninawa, Muthanna) discuss the security situation in these provinces, and measures to control the security situation and fill all possible gaps which terrorists trying to enter through which to perpetrate their crimes. Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces to further coordination and cooperation between local governments and the military and security services. The statement noted: the present stressed the cooperation of citizens with security men who had been increasingly lately will be the only way to eliminate terrorists and criminal plans./finished/4 n. p. http://www.microsoft...ew%26id%3D31812

[bondLady] ty elizabeth for that article

[bondLady] Al-Maliki heads an expanded meeting Security lkbaralkadh to control the security situation, and close all possible gaps

[bondLady] does the gaps mean borders?

[bondLady] Within the plan of Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces Nuri al-Maliki to confront fully the security situation thoroughly, Maliki said an expanded meeting with the official library of senior security commanders and some Governors and leaders of the difference in the presence of his Excellency the Minister of Defence Agency. And a statement of the Office of Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces received (News Agency news) a copy of it: during the meeting, which brought together governors and officials governorates (Kirkuk, Dhi Qar, Salah al-Din, Maysan, Ninawa, Muthanna) discuss the security situation in these provinces, and measures to control the security situation and fill all possible gaps which terrorists trying to enter through which to perpetrate their crimes.

[bondLady] which to perpetrate their crimes.

[bondLady] whatever crimes

[bondLady] terrorist assasins

[bondLady] and yes even the currency manipulators iran an Syria

[bondLady] these are all crimes

[bondLady] an what iran an syria are doin buyin up usd from iraq

[bondLady] is jepordising shabs monetary policy

[bondLady] and forcing his hand to do something to control that

[bondLady] like the auctions

[bondLady] and now u have to go thru teller windows to exchange

[bondLady] Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces to further coordination and cooperation between local governments and the military and security services. The statement noted: the present stressed the cooperation of citizens with security men who had been increasingly lately will be the only way to eliminate terrorists and criminal plans

[bondLady] so theres a possibility that this article could very well be meaning the closing of the borders

[bondLady] and we now know a holiday has been created for this comming Sunday

[bondLady] dont rem what all else i had to bring but these are pretty big

[bondLady] if we can tie them into what steves post said

[bondLady] and from my chat yesterday

[bondLady] and the cbi auctions today

[bondLady] and steves chat

[bondLady] and kaps chat

[bondLady] and even the ego maniac franks chat

[bondLady] then its lookin pretty good imo

[bondLady] we all want u ..our members...to know were all over this stuff

[bondLady] we will try our best to either prove truth or debunk bs believe that

[bondLady] and hope this has helped

You ain't gonna pump much USD onto the streets via the teller window versus the auctions:

DOLLAR NO LONGER OFFERED AT CBI AUCTIONS NOW SOLD THROUGH BANK TELLERS<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Kalimati, sans-serif; ">On: Wed, 01/02/2012 13:05

Baghdad (news) .. A Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, a new policy with the central bank to avoid the risk of the impact of currencies of neighboring countries on the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, because it has a cash reserve large hard currency.

Salih said (of the Agency news) on Wednesday: The Central Bank has the largest financial reserve of hard currency in the history of Iraq, reaching more than (60) billion dollars to cope with difficult circumstances that may pass in the country.

He pointed to: that the Central Bank of Iraq in control of the local market by injecting liquidity or withdrawn and has a policy on the medium term and short to avoid serious impact Tdhoramlat neighboring countries to the Iraqi currency, continued, that the reserve is enough for a full year to meet the needs of the country of hard currency.

He added that the Iraqi dinar today has become a strong and covered with foreign currency and by more than all (100%), so it is not easily affected by the fluctuations in the exchange rate of the currencies of neighboring countries.

and the Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the sale and purchase of the dollar in the local markets are now through the window and not through the auction, in order to maintain the stability of exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, shall be through inventory liquidity of the Iraqi dinar in the market and then is pumped into the dollar either in the form of cash Aoicon the form of “remittances” specialized private traders on the importation of goods.

The Altoman Iran has dropped significantly against the U.S. dollar reaching (320) Toman Iran against one U.S. dollar a , while in front of the Iraqi dinar has fallen at a rate (50%), where he was Altoman Iranian equivalent of one (1000) Iraqi dinars, while now the equivalent of (500) Iraqi Dinars.

http://www.currencynewsmedia.com/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How am I totally wrong? I heard that there was gonna be a shift in the USD supply by Feb. 1st and on Feb. 1st the lowest USD for dinar auction occurred in Iraq. You seriously are not reading the intent of this, but I could care less, as you started in on me as soon as I posted this originally. There were a couple of guys that posted some things that were of interest to me and I posted this to reach out to them (and certainly NOT you). There is no popularity contest in my opinion and I'm sure that you could beat my a$$ or I could beat your a$$, etc., etc., etc., which is infantile and completely irrelevant. I never said USD was gonna be burned in the street and illegal to carry. My wife was a flight attendant for years and we used to travel all over before we settled down with kids. In every country that I have ever visited, the USD is used in the marketplace as it is the WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY (just like it is wherever you are). However, at some point, it is not going to the primary mechanism of exchange in Iraq no matter what you see, what you think, or what you believe. Period. And today's auction (among many, many other things...) bears me out.

I hope you are on to something!

Come on iraq! gazzette the hcl!!!!

Amen, hallelujah, thriller night, dancin on the ceilin, go braves! :P:unsure::D

• Upvote 2

I hope you are on to something!

Come on iraq! gazzette the hcl!!!!

Amen, hallelujah, thriller night, dancin on the ceilin, go braves! :P:unsure::D

Derek Lowe is GONE!!! Seemed like a heck of a guy, however...now if Jason Heyward can stay healthy and hit the curveball...

• Upvote 1

SSI it was great to re-read this thread - at some point a few weeks ago I dropped off when the negatives comments where flying, but I did catch the first posts at that time. Tonight, I did read the entire thread. Interesting, better than network TV. I do hope Bravo shows up tonight with some information. Thanks for posting and bumping the thread. Thanks for the original post. How time does fly I can't believe today is the 1st already. Have a great night.

No sheyat there you jacka$$. Do you read English? Go through the thread and try again...I never said that USD would be burned in the street in huge piles like books in Germany in WW2. Some of you people her are beyond belief.

SSI love your humor :lol:

In iraq - just bored keeping himself ammused :shakehead:

Hope for a fast RV get you back stateside to a better life :twothumbs:

Go RV B) :cool:

Derek Lowe is GONE!!! Seemed like a heck of a guy, however...now if Jason Heyward can stay healthy and hit the curveball...

And I thought it was great....the info your bringing....and now I see your Braves Fan! Very nice....been a die hard braves fan since I was 5! Heyward will never hit the damn curveball...lol...looking forward to spring training! Oh and Chipper and BigMac stayin healthy!

And I thought it was great....the info your bringing....and now I see your Braves Fan! Very nice....been a die hard braves fan since I was 5! Heyward will never hit the damn curveball...lol...looking forward to spring training! Oh and Chipper and BigMac stayin healthy!

Oh, man. Teheran or Delgado will take Hudson's place early and do just fine then and whenever else they're needed. Having Vizcaino and Medlen (VERY underrated) for a full year in the bullpen is gonna be HUGE. Freddi won't have to bring in Venters and the ROY every SINGLE game. And Freeman was rocking pretty good at the end of the year and will be just fine from here on out. AND you take Chipper's $15M, Lowe's $10M (Indians are paying $5M this year I think), McClouth's buyout, Jurrjens $5M (likely traded to open up permanent spot for cheaper, better Teheran or Delgado), and the Bravos will have over $30M to spend in FREE AGENCY next year! What a concept, LOL! I can't wait as I don't think Liberty Media is holding any dee-nahr!

Edited by SSI

Oh, man. Teheran or Delgado will take Hudson's place early and do just fine then and whenever else they're needed. Having Vizcaino and Medlen (VERY underrated) for a full year in the bullpen is gonna be HUGE. Freddi won't have to bring in Venters and the ROY every SINGLE game. And Freeman was rocking pretty good at the end of the year and will be just fine from here on out. AND you take Chipper's $15M, Lowe's $10M (Indians are paying $5M this year I think), McClouth's buyout, Jurrjens $5M (likely traded to open up permanent spot for cheaper, better Teheran or Delgado), and the Bravos will have over $30M to spend in FREE AGENCY next year! What a concept, LOL! I can't wait as I don't think Liberty Media is holding any dee-nahr!

Lol as long as McClouth stays off the roster....Id be very happy!

Really looking forward to watchin Freeman again this year and I think Uggla will settle in this year....love the young pitching staff! Hansen back to....he seems to get better as the years go by......you definitely know our Braves....any word on Moylan? I havent heard....hes a helleva middle man!

How am I totally wrong? I heard that there was gonna be a shift in the USD supply by Feb. 1st and on Feb. 1st the lowest USD for dinar auction occurred in Iraq. You seriously are not reading the intent of this, but I could care less, as you started in on me as soon as I posted this originally. There were a couple of guys that posted some things that were of interest to me and I posted this to reach out to them (and certainly NOT you). There is no popularity contest in my opinion and I'm sure that you could beat my a$$ or I could beat your a$$, etc., etc., etc., which is infantile and completely irrelevant. I never said USD was gonna be burned in the street and illegal to carry. My wife was a flight attendant for years and we used to travel all over before we settled down with kids. In every country that I have ever visited, the USD is used in the marketplace as it is the WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY (just like it is wherever you are). However, at some point, it is not going to the primary mechanism of exchange in Iraq no matter what you see, what you think, or what you believe. Period. And today's auction (among many, many other things...) bears me out.

Now this is a better explanation of your personal opinion and your opinion only, I can respect that. I prefer facts but they are few and far between when it concerns this currency speculation. As far as "infantile and completely irrelevant", so is name calling unless you know me personally which will never happen. Have a good day!

Lol as long as McClouth stays off the roster....Id be very happy!

Really looking forward to watchin Freeman again this year and I think Uggla will settle in this year....love the young pitching staff! Hansen back to....he seems to get better as the years go by......you definitely know our Braves....any word on Moylan? I havent heard....hes a helleva middle man!

Moylan's coming to camp as a non-roster invite, I believe. Give him a chance to go out and show that he's healthy before they settle the bullpen spots. They'll be fine w/o him (lots of wear and tear on that shoulder and back, unfortunately) but I'm worried about the SS! I know that Pastornicky (SP?) is a good athlete and all, but geez...you can't deny the payroll limitations with that guy being counted on as the starter! And the Marlins will turn out like a house of cards, mark my words :)

Now this is a better explanation of your personal opinion and your opinion only, I can respect that. I prefer facts but they are few and far between when it concerns this currency speculation. As far as "infantile and completely irrelevant", so is name calling unless you know me personally which will never happen. Have a good day!

;)

Hey guys,

My little deenar group here in GA has an accountant that's been in this investment for years on the direction of one of his financial buddies in FL. Well...this guy is doing the taxes for someone who has been working as a security contractor of some sorts in Iraq. He finally gets in touch with him today after attempts failed all week. After finishing their business, our buddy asks this guy what is going on over there. He said that the streets are flush with USD, Euro, etc., and pretty much everything but the deenar. Well, this guy says that they are there to help keep things stable when the USD, etc., is removed from the streets BY Feb 1st. Now, one of the WTO requirements is for a country to utilize it's own currency (hello, new, internationally recognized LDs!!!) and not someone else's (goodbye, USD!!!). And finally, isn't this kind of what Bravo eluded to when he said that two of his contractor buddies were rushed back unexpectedly for something big??

No BS, so neg or plus me...I honestly don't care.

SSI

Great post SSI, thanks!!!

Mak63

Moylan's coming to camp as a non-roster invite, I believe. Give him a chance to go out and show that he's healthy before they settle the bullpen spots. They'll be fine w/o him (lots of wear and tear on that shoulder and back, unfortunately) but I'm worried about the SS! I know that Pastornicky (SP?) is a good athlete and all, but geez...you can't deny the payroll limitations with that guy being counted on as the starter! And the Marlins will turn out like a house of cards, mark my words :)

;)

Yea i like the rookies! They atleast play hard......Not worried about Marlins...they should have stuck with their youngsters! You in Atlanta....plan on by a place around buckhead or dunwoody post RV!

And today it was 72, sunny, breezy with NO bugs LOL! You and T need to come down and visit! I hear that there's a secret tiki bar owned by the Rotchschilds on Jekyll Island that will cash us out ;) just 10 minutes from here LOL!

Strange creatures have come from there. lol

hey, i can honestly say that as a kid my parents took me too jekll island i didnt understand why the ocean water was brown not blue and jaws just came out so i was scared to death to go swimming , another great memory i have of jekll island was crab trapping at the pier....aahh good times....lets all cross our fingers go rv i want to be on permanent vacation

hey, i can honestly say that as a kid my parents took me too jekll island i didnt understand why the ocean water was brown not blue and jaws just came out so i was scared to death to go swimming , another great memory i have of jekll island was crab trapping at the pier....aahh good times....lets all cross our fingers go rv i want to be on permanent vacation

Ha! The water down here is rather brackish, and apparently the small stretch between St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island is a breeding ground for hammerhead sharks, so your Jaws fears were not unwarranted LOL! Jekyll looks just like it did back in the 70's and they're just now starting some new tourist attractions (hotels, etc.) to attempt to get it up to speed. However, it's still mostly rustic and beautiful. And that's why we moved down here...I told my wife that with this recession, retirement is the furthest thing from my mind (unless our dee-nahr hits LOL!) so why don't we take the kids and move to the beach where it at least feels like we're always on vacation! :D

Umm, I hate to be Captain Obvious here. The dollar will always be available in Iraq..the same as it's available anywhere else in the world at banks and exchange counters. Let me help you with the point to this entire RV. See, they are drawing in the higher denomination IQD so when they RV the Iraqi's will go the bank and exchange for their own currency (which by the way will be valued slightly higher than the USD). Pretty sure that is in plain and simple terms for you. Good luck!

It's only obvious to those that choose to believe all the bs spread by the gurus in the rumor section....it's not so obvious to educated minds like Adam who believe 10 cents is a more realistic initial RV value.....which is quite considerably less than a buck :o

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Love your analysis of the Braves, and I hope you are right on every prediction. Would love so much to make it deep into the playoff's this year to make up for last year.

It's only obvious to those that choose to believe all the bs spread by the gurus in the rumor section....it's not so obvious to educated minds like Adam who believe 10 cents is a more realistic initial RV value.....which is quite considerably less than a buck :o

I don't base my analysis on anything the idiot so-called Guru's say. I don't even listen to Adam...but sounds like you do. I am basing my analysis on articles only. Both media and CBI related articles. Follow the news my friend, and it will take you to the promise land.

I guess you haven't listened to Adam lately.

Dear Deenarians,

A couple of weeks ago I posted some interesting information regarding the removal of USD as the primary method of exchange with a target date of Feb. 1st attached. And, indeed, on Feb. 1st the auctions stopped and we gained some significant credibility with those of you who exhibit both sensibility AND manners. Well, guess what folks...our good friend Duckhead reached out and got a very detailed update from a mutual buddy that maintains contact with this contractor that we originally mentioned. The information is as follows and at this point I would like to state several obvious facts: 1.) The monetary change occurring in Iraq is exceedingly complicated with many layers of informed participants. Thus, the separation of those in Iraq with actual knowledge of the proceedings vs. those who appear to be bereft of any intelligence whatsoever regarding the deenar. 2.) Duckhead is awesome for bringing this update to us and deserves many kudos from us all. 3.) SteveL, we see you looking so go ahead and copy and paste this to your site as well. I am 200% certain that Our intel is as good or better than yours, so go ahead and make fun if it helps you sleep at night.

Good night folks,

SSI

Dear SSI,

Ok, I posted the other day that we had a call in to our contractor buddy in Iraq. Our local friend heard from him today. This is in no way any special intel or date and rate predictions, simply passing on some information that I would want any other member to share with me if they had the contact. I think you will find the information interesting and goes along well with what we on the net are seeing in the articles. He works as a state department contractor in Baghdad. These are a few of the points that he made. Some good and some not so good.

Our buddy that was speaking to him today asked him what the mood seemed to be like in Iraq. The contractor said that there seemed to be a very pessimistic outlook from the Iraqi citizens with respect to the blocs coming together to end the disputes between them. There is a very strong undercurrent of in fighting that few Iraqis that he knew thought would ever end. He also said that he as well as other contractor friends of his were ready to get out of Iraq as they feel as if they cannot trust many of the Iraqis. He was asked about hearing any rumblings of the borders closing and he said he has heard nothing in that regard.

The conversation then moved to discussing currency. I found a couple of things interesting in this regard as it plays into what we hear on the forums and through articles everyday. He was asked about the removal of the USD from circulation as we discussed at the beginning of this thread. He said that in the beginning of their stay, they were being told that the removal of the USD from the streets was to be completed by the first of this month. He said that there was unexpected resistence by the citizens to turn the dollars over. The assumption was that with all of the "propaganda" coming from the CBI with regard to a "strengthening dinar" the citizens would be easily convinced to surrender the USD. Then in mid project, there were new objectives or a change in CBI plans and they began releasing more USD on the streets again. (hence the 2 consecutive weeks with $200,000,000) auctions. This puzzled many but the citizens embraced it because they trust the USD. Recently now, the auctions have basically stopped as a result of the flow of USD to Iran. This apparently concerns the CBI tremendously. According to the contractor, the border crossings are very tight and people crossing are scrutinized. Two of his contractor friends acutally had immunity leave (or something like that) to travel freely and they were arbitrarily detained for three days when trying to cross into Kuwait last week. According to the contractor, at least he and his friends are ready to get out of Iraq.

The contractor also has regular conversations with who he says is a top guy at the US embassy. He said this person says that everything is in place to implement a monetary change in Iraq. This person says that he feels that the USD are in the streets by design as the lower USD denominations will be used temporarily with the new denominations for the dinar in order to have small enough notes to make change in the market easily.This will stay the case until ALL of the new denominations are in the market place and Iraqi citizens have restored their faith in their own currency. He also said that many of the Iraqis have specifically told him that they will not relenquish the USD until their currency can be used instead. He assumes this means that in order to accomplish what they want, the dinar will need to be at least on par with the USD. This also created an atmosphere where the large (3 zero) notes would be handed over without much question. This obviously was a masterful plan.

Anyway, I know I have rambled a bit but I wanted to pass this along as a follow up. Like I said, this is no claim of sensitive intel, so "In Iraq" critique this all you want, but I thought this was interesting if nothing else. 

DH

• Upvote 9