Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Bravo, et al

SSI

Wonder what tomorrow will bring.................. ;)

Oh, Lotus, more of the same I hope :) Today it was 72 degrees, sunny, no clouds with a nice breeze. Did I understand that the ATL Metro area was a little chilly and wet today :)

Here is your original post up above...

SSI You certainly did bring in some great info biggrin.gif Seems to be coming true for sure!

Thank You and your credibility just went way up in my book. Can you do some calling and see what you can find out? Your sources are clearly good.

Sorry for all the neggie's that you had to put up with... just know that most here appreciate you and your efforts. GO Deenar tongue.gif and plus +1 from me!

Good Job Elixirbaby! +1 for you too! biggrin.gif

When was my credibility ever in doubt? ;) No new news, however, now that today's auction has indicated that this guy indeed is on to something, we're going to see if we can get any updated information. Can't promise anything but we shall try!

• Upvote 1

When was my credibility ever in doubt? ;) No new news, however, now that today's auction has indicated that this guy indeed is on to something, we're going to see if we can get any updated information. Can't promise anything but we shall try!

That would be awesome. Thanks SSI

Hmm. SSI. It appears our little bird may have had atleast a half way accurate story. I think this Iranian mess has significantly helped. I am very curious about tomorrows auction. I'm willing to bet it won't even be as high as today if there is one at all. It's close.

Too bad it's not true...there is no such deadline for removal of the usd from iraq by 2/1/12....that's just more made up bs. I visit iraq regualrly and have many freinds who live there. Got multiple people saying no such deadline.....nice try though :shakehead:

Today is the 2nd Feb. in Baghdad and the USD is still in Iraq. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Today is the 2nd Feb. in Baghdad and the USD is still in Iraq. B)

No sheyat there you jacka$$. Do you read English? Go through the thread and try again...I never said that USD would be burned in the street in huge piles like books in Germany in WW2. Some of you people her are beyond belief.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

No sheyat there you jacka$$. Do you read English? Go through the thread and try again...I never said that USD would be burned in the street in huge piles like books in Germany in WW2. Some of you people her are beyond belief.

Don't feel bad SSI - after 3 pages of comments - the original nature and content of most posts get totally lost or bastardized in the banter and jumping in late is about the same as walking into a crowded bar at closing time to have your first beer... for some reason all the people around you are speaking another language! LMAO!

Best!

gg

• Upvote 3

Well said SSI. Some people will never get it.

Lotus, you used to think I was negative, but you know now that I am not :) I'm just realistic as all get out and if you listened to Frank tonight, he flat out said that his sources tell him that USD is being removed from the marketplace. Our little birdie was indeed onto something :) and while I don't believe everything Frank and Delta say, his conviction tonight was like someone who just found a winning lotto ticket. And why??...today's AUCTION!!! RV/RI/RD/LOP, whatever it is, is on it's way!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll say it again. There ain't never been ANYBODY ever bring any info on here in the short year I been on here that has forecast with this accuracy. SSI your connection is definitely plugged in! Thanks for sharing what you knew and putting your neck out there.

Edited by Goeers

Just sharing the love.. I will try to call our guy again in the am.

And today it was 72, sunny, breezy with NO bugs LOL! You and T need to come down and visit! I hear that there's a secret tiki bar owned by the Rotchschilds on Jekyll Island that will cash us out ;) just 10 minutes from here LOL!

I'll say it again. There ain't never been ANYBODY ever bring any info on here in the short year I been on here that has forecast with this accuracy. SSI your connection is definitely plugged in! Thanks for sharing what you knew and putting your neck out there.

I agree. SSI is the man.

And today it was 72, sunny, breezy with NO bugs LOL! You and T need to come down and visit! I hear that there's a secret tiki bar owned by the Rotchschilds on Jekyll Island that will cash us out ;) just 10 minutes from here LOL!

Send your plane and I'm there.

Thank you, sir, and thank Duckhead as well. This guy that shared is a friend of ours and an old friend of both our fathers. It was his client that is working in Iraq that nailed it and we may not be able to establish contact with him, but we're gonna try. This guy apparently was VERY busy a couple of weeks ago and was difficult to contact.

I agree. SSI is the man.

Send your plane and I'm there.

The airport is 1/4 mile from our house but it appears that I have misplaced the keys to the "plane". Get that dude with the limo that took us to see Jack Johnson to bring y'all down :)

Thank you, sir, and thank Duckhead as well. This guy that shared is a friend of ours and an old friend of both our fathers. It was his client that is working in Iraq that nailed it and we may not be able to establish contact with him, but we're gonna try. This guy apparently was VERY busy a couple of weeks ago and was difficult to contact.

The airport is 1/4 mile from our house but it appears that I have misplaced the keys to the "plane". Get that dude with the limo that took us to see Jack Johnson to bring y'all down :)

After that night, I'm afraid that's not an option.

Thank you SSI. You stick your neck out with great info and everyone is like a bunch of Buzzrards landing on a dead animal. GOD forbid your info is wrong.blink.gif

No kidding and thanks. Some folks are just not gonna ever allow themselves to think positively and they feel it necessary to bring others down in the process. I never said it was gonna RV for $784 per dinar. We basically heard that a major shift in the amount of USD was gonna go into effect by Feb. 1st and guess what...the guy was right!

After that night, I'm afraid that's not an option.

Seriously? He won't take us out again??

• Upvote 1

You are totally wrong and will not admit it. The USD is still being utilized in Iraq. There is no deadline for removal. If you are out for a popularity contest good luck, doesn't make you any richer! And I would like to see how tough you really are away from your computer screen as far as the name calling, so catch a ride to Baghdad and we can find out. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

You are totally wrong and will not admit it. The USD is still being utilized in Iraq. There is no deadline for removal. If you are out for a popularity contest good luck, doesn't make you any richer! And I would like to see how tough you really are away from your computer screen as far as the name calling, so catch a ride to Baghdad and we can find out. B)

How am I totally wrong? I heard that there was gonna be a shift in the USD supply by Feb. 1st and on Feb. 1st the lowest USD for dinar auction occurred in Iraq. You seriously are not reading the intent of this, but I could care less, as you started in on me as soon as I posted this originally. There were a couple of guys that posted some things that were of interest to me and I posted this to reach out to them (and certainly NOT you). There is no popularity contest in my opinion and I'm sure that you could beat my a$$ or I could beat your a$$, etc., etc., etc., which is infantile and completely irrelevant. I never said USD was gonna be burned in the street and illegal to carry. My wife was a flight attendant for years and we used to travel all over before we settled down with kids. In every country that I have ever visited, the USD is used in the marketplace as it is the WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY (just like it is wherever you are). However, at some point, it is not going to the primary mechanism of exchange in Iraq no matter what you see, what you think, or what you believe. Period. And today's auction (among many, many other things...) bears me out.

• Upvote 6

How am I totally wrong? I heard that there was gonna be a shift in the USD supply by Feb. 1st and on Feb. 1st the lowest USD for dinar auction occurred in Iraq. You seriously are not reading the intent of this, but I could care less, as you started in on me as soon as I posted this originally. There were a couple of guys that posted some things that were of interest to me and I posted this to reach out to them (and certainly NOT you). There is no popularity contest in my opinion and I'm sure that you could beat my a$$ or I could beat your a$$, etc., etc., etc., which is infantile and completely irrelevant. I never said USD was gonna be burned in the street and illegal to carry. My wife was a flight attendant for years and we used to travel all over before we settled down with kids. In every country that I have ever visited, the USD is used in the marketplace as it is the WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY (just like it is wherever you are). However, at some point, it is not going to the primary mechanism of exchange in Iraq no matter what you see, what you think, or what you believe. Period. And today's auction (among many, many other things...) bears me out.

Great post...nuff said!

• Upvote 2

No kidding and thanks. Some folks are just not gonna ever allow themselves to think positively and they feel it necessary to bring others down in the process. I never said it was gonna RV for $784 per dinar. We basically heard that a major shift in the amount of USD was gonna go into effect by Feb. 1st and guess what...the guy was right!

Seriously? He won't take us out again??

No, he would love to.

Don't feel bad SSI - after 3 pages of comments - the original nature and content of most posts get totally lost or bastardized in the banter and jumping in late is about the same as walking into a crowded bar at closing time to have your first beer... for some reason all the people around you are speaking another language! LMAO!

Best!

gg

Bar scene from Star Wars?? lol

• Upvote 1